Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:59 pm

I am not sure what she's doing tbh
I think most probably she just stands there watching Penner doing all the strategy. Most probably she'll take credit for his moves if she makes it far
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:06 pm

who knows, I want them to confirm so I can let you know 100% what's going on. I want to stay in contact with you 100% like I said, when I know you will as well. fyi: they just added me to the beauty group, lol.

but I am going to get some rest, work in the am, will keep you posted with everything.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:07 pm

sounds good! thanks and I'll let you know if there is anything new as well! gn
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:05 am

ok, here is the thing, they are talking about spreading doubt. Apparently word around the island is that they want it to appear that lisa and or neleh are going to get the votes, but they don't intend on voting for either. they are targeting Tasha, an unknown. I wanted to report back to you to make sure we are on the same page and all.

so to sum it up, they are wanting us all to vote Tasha, but put the word out that it's going to be neleh or lisa, without either of them getting the boot. so all I all Tyler, you are safe. BUT TO be honest, you and I have to come up with another plan quick. I don't feel safe going to a f7 with Matt & Heidi, with you there and have them coming after you. So I was thinking let's play it safe and the minute things get out of hand, we got to make our own path to protect ourselves. All I care about is you and Jay.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:17 am

It's weird they want to go after Tasha, she's such a non-factor... But as long as it's not us, I don't care. Ok, thanks for letting me know. In case they ask you just let them know that we don't talk too much and also that Neleh and Lisa are really close (which is true) so they need to be broken

Are you voting Tasha?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:21 am

they want me to vote Tasha, so yes. I don't have the man power or force behind me this early to turn against them yet. I will just wait. As long as your name isn't being mentioned then I'm fine. But the minute they whisper your name, I plan to make a move, a big one at that
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:23 am

but jefra is telling me one thing and the group is another. Tasha is the vote, that's what's being said in the group chat, but jefra said it's neleh. I smell a rat and I will get down to the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:24 am

Oh, yeah, I totally understand! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone (and people are actually expecting the beauties to vote with the beauties and the brains with the brains) so it's all up to Sugar right now.

I am willing to make a move to protect you and Jay as well, I hope it doesn't come down to that for a long time though!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:25 am

I think it's Jefra. She sent me a pm yesterday but didn't ask me for the vote, so I think she didn't want to commit to voting out Heidi or Matt

Don't you guys have a former Beauty thread where you can discuss with each other?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 am

fyi: sugar is close with the beauties, matt speaks highly of her, so that's another issue we have to cross. I will let them think we are all are close, but I want to make plans to secure yours, jay and my future in this game. there is no telling what matt told sugar and I still believe he may have an idol too.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:34 am

well that's the thing even in the thread, it's confusion. jefra even mentioned neleh but matt told her no we should stick with Tasha. why split the votes though and or tell me otherwise? its indicated in the group chat what's planned but jefra is seeking to do something else, she did the same thing last time when she indicated that we should make a move and then when I asked her, she backed out.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:26 am

It's official. The vote is indeed Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:31 am

OK, great! She is useless anyway and I am glad it's not me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:34 am

Sugar Kiper wrote:
you guys better have my back!!! some of you are making me feel comfortable, really comfortable but others aren't. They want to vote Neleh. So Neleh I need some assurance from you, you haven't really talked to me.

Is she part of the trick?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:53 am

Jefra just sent me a pm asking me about the vote. I told her I heard Heidi's and Neleh's names, I didn't mention Tasha at all (in fact, Sugar mentioned Neleh, so if Jefra asks, I'll tell her it was Sugar who brought up Neleh)

But why does she ask me? I mean, she knows I won't tell her to vote what I want (I'm not that close to her) why does she try to stir up shit?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:58 pm

I am really angry with Sugar right now, she has been bullshitting me all day long.

Quote :
Sorry Sad I was told you guys would use the idol on Neleh and were voting me and that Tasha was the vote. I have been running from the idol since brawn and its pissing me off that it keeps getting used as a manipulator tool every round cause I keep getting told it will be played then nobody plays it. I better win immunity! I understand if you're upset. ive been having a hard time with the idols complicating the votes since the beginning.

Quit playing victim and quit writing page-long stories about how scared you are when you have been trying to get our trust... What a cunt, really she frustrates me
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Jefra is up to something. Brace yourselves. They told me that Sugar has been voting with them and has turned her back 100%. So I'm assuming this is where Matt comes in as the controlling leader. I haven't spoken to Sugar and she is not part of the chat. So it's things Matt is coming back saying.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Sugar name never came up and when it did it was from Matt who said she voted with us.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:02 pm

I know, she tries to justify her lies by saying that the brains would vote her out

She keeps filling me lies and thinks I am too stupid and I believe them...
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Heidi Strobel Join date: 2016-03-03 PostSubject: Re: Private Room Today at 5:26 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Great work everyone. Neleh is sending me desperate PMs now. No idol was used. Sugar thinks Tyler has it, what do you guys think?

Back to top Go down View user profile Send private message Jefra Bland Join date: 2016-03-02 PostSubject: Re: Private Room Today at 5:27 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Tyler or Penner. If Penner loses tonight I would like to vote him out. We can create paranoia with the girls and Tyler and get rid of Penner who seems like a challenge threat? I don't think Lisa or Neleh have it. They are both scrambling. wrote:

Heidi and Jefra are talking now. So here is there convo on the group chat. We have trouble. We gotta divert. I told you I have your back, so plan b.

We have to make sure Penner does not win Idol tonight.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:32 pm

oh, shoot!

Damn Lisa, i know that she'd never use it to save me (she wouldn't even realise she's up, so she will waste it for sure)

I was thinking maybe we could get rid of Sugar. Because she has the power to turn things around, so actually she would be a good target right now. She has the power to force a tie if she joins us, so we can actually start spreading rumours about her
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:36 pm

I told Jay that Lisa has the idol, so if you need help, he can back up my story. If he still wants to work with me.

If I get voted out next, it will suck because a) a non-threat like Lisa managed to find the idol b) a stupid pathological liar like Sugar ruined my game... smh
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 pm

and the thing is why are Heidi and jefra so convinced its you? jay told them on the thread no one has talked to him (just to play it off) and they don't know for sure who has the idol. I AGREE. IT'S PRETTY IDIOTIC for them to think like that. just crazy. if they do plan to vote you, I will confirm that first and then we can work on saving you, you are not leaving me. lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Stupid Sugar thinks I got it and she will manage to leave because of her. Trust me, I will lash out so much if that is the case
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:19 pm

well i will make sure that is not the case, jay pmed me and he says he wants one of the girls to go (neleh or lisa), not you for sure. so you got us to fight for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next