Admin

PostSubject: Private Room   Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:32 pm

For Tyler and Jay
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Jayler!

Thanks Jeff

OK, hopefully we'll both make it to merge, but I was thinking: what if this first individual challenge has a twist? What if we all play individually, but go to tribal where each tribe will vote someone out besides the two people winning immunity?

I think if Cliff goes next, I can talk to people so I can stay safe and hopefully keep Joaquin with us

If we win the next challenge, and someone from your tribe goes, then we need to make sure that you are safe. How close are you to Matt? Would he be willing to work with you and Joaquin and keep me safe?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Jayler is perfect <3 I'm mobile and it autocorrected to Hustler in my phone. How fitting lol. I didn't even think about that potential twist. So on my tribe it would be Heidi like you told me Penner said, or Jon.

And then on yours, can you get Cliff out if you lose? I know you showed me what Neleh said last time it was discussed and she didn't seem interested.

As for Matt, I think I could but it would be helpful maybe if you PMd him. I know you said you hadn't talked so idk who all Matt has talked to but knowing you would help....I guess we need to figure out who we want to work with long term. I know you like JQ and Jefra and now Matt...I don't want you in a bad spot with a bunch of beauties. We can keep it even so we are both comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm saying this about Matt because he seems to be the strongest one of the remaining beauties, so I wouldn't want him to target me (I don't care if he targets other brains tbh)

but you're right, let's keep things simple for the moment. Me you and Joaquin (we have to ask him if he thinks anyone from our current tribe - mine and his - inspire him for an alliance)
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Sounds good. I will promise right now to do my best make sure Matt doesn't go for you. I'll start talking to him some more!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Hey man. Do you think both tribes are going to tribal tonight? This could be good for us (if we don't get voted for) as the merge is coming up and we can knock some people out Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Our beloved host commented in my confessional: <3

Jeff Probst wrote:
Quote :
what if this first individual challenge has a twist? What if we all play individually, but go to tribal where each tribe will vote someone out besides the two people winning immunity?

You know nothing, Tyler Snow

This, and also the thing that Cliff noticed sounds a bit suspicious. I am thinking probably both tribes are going to tribal tonight, with the winning tribe participating in the losing tribe's council. Or the winning tribe gets rid of only one member, while the losers get rid of two tribe members!

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Ok if the host commented you have to be right! Those two scenarios you gave sound extreme but it is an intense season of survivor. Two people going from a tribe terrifies me. 1 vote could send someone out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 pm

Penner sent me this:
Quote :
Damn! Good luck at tribal. Hopefully you and Cliff can work together to save both your asses. Can you get Lisa and Neleh to vote with you?

wtf? Does he want to control the vote from your side?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Are you safe?

He does control it I think. Penner said him and 3 others have the votes on Heidi. I'm glad it's not me but he really likes those brawns. I hope I can believe him when he says it's not me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:58 pm

I think I am safe. The plan is to vote out Cliff. Penner is worrying about Joaquin working with you and the other Beauties when the merge is here:

Quote :
Damn that's a shame. Tell the girls that if Juaquin makes merge he will just go back to working with Matt, Heidi and Jay though. That's a big threat!

But if you're telling me his plan is Heidi, then why does he care so much? If Heidi is out, one less person for Joaquin to work with...
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Penner sent me: "Are you opposed to voting Heidi out? She is not very well liked, I think we would be doing the game a favor if we got her out first, then Jon out next. I know she's a beauty and all but does anyone really like her? lol

I'm open to whatever but I know at least 3 others that would want Heidi out. So it seems like the safest bet."

With what you posted: I have no idea. I think if he gets Heidi out, Cliff definitely needs to go because then Penner would have his 4 majority here + cliff and that's a strong position for him at merge. Then it puts you and me in trouble....

I'm pretty sure Matt gave Jefra answers too. :/
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 pm

I didn't tell you: Penner sent me the answers after Matt won.

I had submitted mine already, and while I was waiting, I got a pm from him with everything I was supposed to submit

Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm really glad he talks to both of us so we are able to compare notes. I get the sense he trusts you so that's good. I hope he feels good about me too.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Any news? In our side, it's 95% Cliff going home, unless he has an idol in which case we're screwed. Let's see
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Ya the idol could play over here too.

Penner told me not to tell anyone, but obviously I tell you. Jon has been going around trying to get everyone to vote me instead of Heidi since he thinks she's going to idol and he will get votes. I could go :/
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm quite nervous. It'll be Heidi, Jon or me!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Ugh, come on! It's obvious Matt has it! What did Heidi vote?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Heidi is such a wildcard. She voted Jon unless she lied.

I'm starting to think it's Matt too but back on tribes JQ and I thought Morgan or Heidi. Probably way off looking back lol. Who do you think has the brain one?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:41 pm

I will tell you, but I hope that you will use this piece of information so you can flush it or blindside the owner.

It's Lisa who has it, but she has asked me not to tell anyone
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:44 pm

Ok I won't tell anyone you said. Eventually we'll need to figure out how to go about taking out beauties and brains. I don't care one way or the other if we rotate it, or one of us completely flips. The two idols will probably factor in if nothing is used now. I heard Cliff user the brawn idol already from Sugar (not sure if it's true).
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 pm

if he did, I finally understand why Natalie was eliminated. I thought she was nice, so probably Cliff was the target, but used the idol to get rid of her

I am not 100% sure this will happen, but I have a feeling Neleh will pretend she has the idol to protect Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:49 pm

I don't really talk to Neleh or Lisa but maybe. I could see Jefra and Matt doing the same thing.

I liked Natalie as well! She was someone I spoke to regularly and I was shocked she left and we couldn't even ask her what happened.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Merge and jury! Smile

Jon left and was really mad. He voted for me so I can't say I'm sad to see him go. Good job on getting Cliff with no idol interference. We gotta plan our next move and we are finally on the same tribe, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Yes!!! That's so sweet! Cliff asked us to take care of Jon and Sugar, so the Jon part has already been taken care of!

TRIBE MATES! WOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   

Back to top Go down

Private Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next