Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:48 pm

AYE AYE CAPTAIN
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Penner:
Quote :
Damn that's a shame. Tell the girls that if Juaquin makes merge he will just go back to working with Matt, Heidi and Jay though. That's a big threat!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:52 pm

omg. if that's the case, shouldn't I have won the idol? smh! I'm at a vulnerable position here. of course I am threat when people have other motives and wants me out the picture. I don't know the dudes problem and I don't even know him. just sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:54 pm

don't worry at all, Lisa said she is fine voting Cliff out! Smile

I'm just saying this to you in confidence so that you know your (our) next move. Wink
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 pm

ok, thanks for that. and again I want to apologize for my little meltdown last time. I really appreciate you a lot man, thanks. I have never said this before but I want you and I to go far and you and I to be in the final 2. I got your back man
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09 pm

I got your back too! Hopefully we'll be able to get rid of Penner, I don't like the way he tries to control things here from another tribe! And don't worry about the meltdown, I don't even remember it lol
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:54 pm

so cliff is PMing me, he is worried he may be a goner. I don't want him to know that, so he wants me, to form an alliance with him and take the girls out. he mentioned you, but just play along, don't let him know you and I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:35 pm

he's quite aggressive in his pm's, he sent me that you approached him but I didn't go on with it. It's better if he goes now, before he makes jury
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:31 pm

i didn't want to say i told anyone so, but now it's clear why i would have preferred to vote him off before morgan. and to think we didn't even need her at last tribal council, lol. but that is neither here or there so. but the way he is reacting is bizarre. i talked to cliff, cliff came up with the idea and is still on the whole "he wants the guys to align" to get the girls out. am i being paranoid to think this kid may pull out a blindside? i just don't feel right. jefra told me he is trying to get me out so i don't know with him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:42 pm

he is trying to get you out because he thinks that I am sticking with Neleh and Lisa. This gives us (me and the girls) two options: him or you. But he doesn't know he was the plan to go already the round before that one.

I think you don't have to worry, if he does something, he'll probably do it against me. I was the one who said that I'll be looking around to see how everyone is voting and inform him later and never did that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Did you talk to Jefra? She sent me a pm yesterday to ask me what the plan was and when I told her Cliff she said she was OK with that. Did she contact you?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:02 pm

he did mention the brains and how he thought you guys were being a big conspiracy and running things but at the same time he was saying he wanted you and i to help him gut the girls. he said you are the closest to him. lisa mentioned he lied to her. i did speak to jefra, she said she was fine with cliff but indicated she wanted to pull a blindside? but i ask her what was she thinking and she never confirmed, she just brushed it off and said it won't work now. but as i understood that she was on board with cliff. i will be shocked if something else is conspires along the way.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:06 pm

I know it's stupid to ask, and I won't be able to do anything, but in case they want to take me out, can you at least warn me?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:12 pm

who is they? I will make sure you are protected Ty for sure. I will go first before you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:20 pm

they is mainly Matt and Jefra (and Heidi if she survives tonight)

I guess I am a target now that the game is individual, so I don't want you to go before me, I just want to go without getting blindsided
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:25 pm

tbh the only one I'm actually close with is Jay, I was just their tribemate, and I don't think Jefra won that idol won fair and square. I think Matt & Heidi gave it to her, she seems sneaky to me anyways. They didn't bother to help me that tells you where that leaves me. I am looking to make a big splash once merge happens. No way in hell I would ever vote against you when it came to them. You and I have been through too much, but yeah if I hear anything you would be the first to know.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 pm

ok, I guess it will be between Heidi/Matt and someone from the brains tribe (I assume Penner wins, so I guess I will be the top choice after that)

If they throw my name out there, you can say that Lisa has the idol so it would be smart if you blindsided her and get rid of the idol. If you still see it's not possible to change their minds, then vote with them, I will still be rooting for you, babe! <3
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:01 pm

oh trust me, I will fight for you 100%. if I hear anything you will be the first to know and I will make it my mission to turn everything around to make sure you are safe. but say did indicate he wants us apart of his final 7 which is great because it gives us options.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:08 pm

fyi: I think there is a crack in the beauty tribe and trust me I will use that to both of our advantages.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:10 pm

great! Are you still on good terms with Jay? He told me that Penner already asked him to vote out heidi.

Honestly, I would wait and talk to the rest of the beauties in order to see what they are planning. Wink

Like, who would they target, and then do my move
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Matt messaged me and even joked Heidi, something in the milk aint' clean. something is not right. jay did say he want him and I to do our best no matter what to protect you at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:43 pm

OK, so people will most probably vote out Heidi, but they want you guys to know that it's Matt in case he buys it and uses his idol.

Edit: I am glad Jay wrote that: I wrote a huge confessional some minutes ago, ranking all remaining players and the two of you ranked the highest (you were #1 on my list of course)

I think we should do whatever we can in order to make sure we protect each other if our names ever come up
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Yes Sir. We are on the same page for sure. Word is going around and they are scrambling. Jay says Matt wants to do Tasha, Neleh or Lisa. But he is leaning towards Tasha. Nothing is confirmed yet, but I will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Have you ever talked to Tasha? I have literally exchanged 3 pm's with her, she doesn't seem too smart tbh
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:57 pm

I never said one word to her. she is just there, like who does she have an alliance with? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   

Back to top Go down

Private Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next