HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Private Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:22 pm

sugar is too invested in that alliance with the beauties, she is ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:58 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SIR! WELL DESERVED TY! IM GLAD YOU ARE SAFE.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:58 pm

OR FOR THAT MATTER SAFE 100%
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Thanks man! I thought Penner was going to get it and I was shaking cause I knew I'd be gone. Now I have a target on my back, but I hope Lisa at least will be targeted before me.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:05 pm

I will tell you later who they agreed on to vote this time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

lmao, you'll never believe what happened in our side! Sugar set up a room last night with all the brains but Penner.

Then she pretended to have forgotten him, so she asked Jeff to add him there. Jeff did that after the votes were read and Sugar left the room.

Penner is really disappointed in her and he says he lost his will to fight in the game cause she broke his heart. I kinda get it, cause she was nice to me too and lied right to my face, so if I am frustrated with an average level of trust I had towards her, imagine how he would feel.

he said that she said some awful things about the beauty tribe to him, that he showed to Jay. However, Jay is not here to show the rest, so he doesn't want to show anyone else from the Beauty tribe cause you won't believe him.

I feel bad, but I think it's better if we all (brains) vote for Sugar at this point to show her that she is not welcome and expose her bs if possible
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:44 am

alot of scrambling going on. neleh indicates lisa will play her "idol". she wants to pull off a blindside or what not. i really don't care for sugar, she is just an extra in matt's pocket. he assigned her this much arrogancy, if she goes then fine.

have you spoken to jay yet?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:48 am

Yes, Lisa is convinced (by Jefra, whom she trusts so much, smh) that she will be the one voted out tonight.

On the one hand it's good, cause I won't be accused of having an idol any more, on the other hand, why would she think people want her out over Penner? It's just her stupid mind who can't see clear and is gonna get her idol wasted.

Jay congratulated me on my win and I told him about Penner telling us it's him who warned him about the vote. He is worried he might be in a bad position, so I tried to convince him he has nothing to worry about
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:52 am

(by Jefra, whom she trusts so much, smh) wrote:

i knew it from a while ago when jefra made a comment that she would only vote cliff if lisa did, so obvious. jefra is a messy chick as well as sugar.

jay has nothing to worry about neither does you, i think it actually puts us in a good spot when it's time to flip. i don't plan on going far with heidi and matt at all so i am game for any game changing moves we can conjure up soon enough. jay admitted he is close to penner, which i don't mind but i won't go back and tell the others it was jay. matt has too much power and the minute he catches news of this, he will react. we have to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 am

Lisa showed us this pm from Matt:

Matt to Lisa wrote:
don't know Lisa. I tried like a few times to be closer to you and I always got vague replies. I tried to help you in a challenge and you barely replied. I feel you're either against me or now just want to use me.

So he knows really well what he's doing!

Maybe it's better if Lisa uses her idol tonight, so I will have a target less on my back... I will let her know that people "heard" it's her. She won't use her idol to save Penner or Neleh (or me in a situation like that in the future), so at least she won't be dangerous for me
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:50 am

jay wants to do a private room with us and i agree, we can't sit here and continue to play matt's game or will he steam roll to the end.

lisa is still pming me asking me about what are my thoughts on the votes. im going to pass that message on to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:41 am

ok, I asked Jeff for a room for the three of us.

I'd tell Lisa I heard her name along with Neleh's and Penner's. But it depends on you
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Ok. Heads up. I just peeped to see what everyone was blabbing about.

The group wants to vote you or Penner based on who doesn't win the Idol next.

I love you and Jay but Jay has other plans. He doesn't want to take you to f3 because you are good at challenges. I am telling you this on confidence just to be prepared for our next plan. Don't tell anyone. Jay also thinks you and Lisa are much closer and the group doesn't think Lisa is threatening.

Keep hush hush. Because if certain things get out, Jay might run back and tell them I said it. So shhhh!!!

Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:59 am

Well, I don't know what to say. I'm in the minority here and I depend on you guys. If Jay is intimidated, then I can't do much about it, I might as well give up...

Thanks for the heads up, I have another piece of information that might be useful, but if he doesn't see that he can trust me more than Heidi and Matt, then I don't know what to do.

He needs to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:04 am

no I'm sorry, let me correct that he didn't say he wanted to vote you soon but the closer as we get to say f6 or f5 he doesn't want to take the chance with you going to f3. still be alert

I don't get that at all. jay is a fool to think that Heidi and matt doesn't have other plans than him. jay also said he never told penner anything at all, but didn't he say they were close? we are protecting him when it comes to the beans being spilled about how close he and penner is and yet he is acting like this.

Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:08 am

-An animal-Agama lizard

-A fruit-Actinidia Arguta

-The name of a Pokemon:-Amaura

-A Survivor IMDb player from seasons 1-60 (as their username appears in the OP, I dont care if anyone has changed names since then, pick someone as they appear in the OP):-astarkreddeath

-The name of a mystery CHARACTER that anyone has played as in any Mystery game (Survivor/Big Brother/etc etc). Please only use games that can be found in the OP:-Amanda PORTRAYED BY BRIA2005 IN MZSTERY SURVIVOR

-A Survivor US player (nicknames do not count. So nothing like BOSTON Rob or Chicken or Coach)-Alicia Calaway

-A Big Brother US or Canada player (only from the English Canadian version, the one hosted by Arisa Cox)-Amanda Hansen

-The name of an 80's song (as part of an album released between January 1980 and December 1989) The song must be in English!-Amanda by rock band BOSTON

haha! matt wants to share answers too
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:09 am

Are these yours? did you submit already?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:15 am

If it's you, it's crazy how similarly we're thinking: We've got the Pokemon, the us survivor player and the BB player the same!

I asked Henry if we are allowed to change our answers cause I already sent mine. :/
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:19 am

ugh. yes its mines, I submitted like last night. I thought I was last to do so. I was trying to stay clear from the ones that I thought people would have chosen as well. omg Sad
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:20 am

I don't want to show matt until he sends it to me because of the chance he may actually get the idol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

I submitted like twenty minutes ago... :/

It's OK, let's see what Henry has to say! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

are we allowed to change?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:21 am

I asked so I will let you know if he answers before the deadline
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:24 am

ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:39 am

Jeff wrote:
Ok I am still tired from all the traveling and partying yesterday and I just realized I gave two people two completely different answers to their question, oops. So here's the official rule regarding this topic:

If you write someone's name, say, Natalie Anderson, and the letter is N, you would only get 2 points for that, not 4. Same thing, if the letter was A, you would get 3 points, not 5. If your answers are more than one word long (like for example names) it's ok if the first name doesnt start with the letter given, as long as at least one name does. You only get points for words that start with the letter.

BUT if the letter is M and your answer is Mary Summers, you would only get TWO points, not 4.

Because of this fuck up, you are allowed to submit one more time only, if you already submitted, but only if you want to change any of your answers. I will also extend the deadline to 5pm ET/2pm PT.

So, we can re-submit once, but we have to do it carefully. Do you want to wait for Matt to send you his answers and let me know here, or just let me change mine and leave yours as they are?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   

Back to top Go down

Private Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next