View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:41 am

Mine:

Quote :
-An animal

Arachnocampa luminosa - New Zealand glowworm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnocampa_luminosa)

-A fruit

Averrhoa carambola - Carambola, aka starfruit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carambola)

-The name of a Pokemon:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_name

Amaura

-A Survivor IMDb player from seasons 1-60 (as their username appears in the OP, I dont care if anyone has changed names since then, pick someone as they appear in the OP):
http://imdbprofile.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=official&action=display&num=1214151435

asharifa24 (58)

-The name of a mystery CHARACTER that anyone has played as in any Mystery game (Survivor/Big Brother/etc etc). Please only use games that can be found in the OP:

Argiris Karras (horrorfan45) CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IMDB: All-Stars

-A Survivor US player (nicknames do not count. So nothing like BOSTON Rob or Chicken or Coach)

Alicia Calaway

-A Big Brother US or Canada player (only from the English Canadian version, the one hosted by Arisa Cox)

Amanda Hansen

-The name of an 80's song (as part of an album released between January 1980 and December 1989) The song must be in English!

Always with me, always with you – Joe Satriani
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:04 pm

we can resubmit, so lets get on it. 4 more hours to do.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 pm

-The name of a Pokemon:-Aromatisse

-A Survivor US player (nicknames do not count. So nothing like BOSTON Rob or Chicken or Coach)-Alex Angarita

-A Big Brother US or Canada player (only from the English Canadian version, the one hosted by Arisa Cox)-Alex Coladonato

I ONLY CHANGED THOSE 3, I AM STILL ON THE FENCE WITH THE US SURVIVOR PLAYER, NOT SURE YET
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Jay Byars To: Joaquin Souberbielle Posted: Today at 12:49 pm Subject: Re: ok.... Quote message Hey man. Hope you're having a good weekend. Any more ideas on what we do if the beauty room suggests taking out Tyler? I don't think we should go for him, it's not best for us. The way Heidi now (and Jefra) are protecting Lisa freaks me out cuz she's close to Tyler too. She's a threat, she found the idol. This game is too confusing and I don't want us to be in a numbers disadvantage ever. You hearing anything else? wrote:

ok, so this is what jay sent. It confirms that he still want us to work together for "now" but still be alert about what I said in regards to his final 3.

I told him I don't want to do tyler either, so.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:

-The name of a Pokemon:-Aromatisse

-A Survivor US player (nicknames do not count. So nothing like BOSTON Rob or Chicken or Coach)-Alex Angarita

-A Big Brother US or Canada player (only from the English Canadian version, the one hosted by Arisa Cox)-Alex Coladonato

I ONLY CHANGED THOSE 3, I AM STILL ON THE FENCE WITH THE US SURVIVOR PLAYER, NOT SURE YET

OK, so if you changed yours, I'll leave mine as they are. No word from Lisa or Penner, so if i change them to something else, then chances are someone else might nullify mine...
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:47 pm

I already sent, good luck I hope you win though. I'm tired of looking, I'm burned out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:49 pm

Let's see! No matter who wins, thank you for trusting me with your answers Smile
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Oh no problem man. That's what I'm here for. Good Luck regardless.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Woohoo!!! Congrats my man! Perfect victory, I'm glad it's you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Thanks. But I need to hear some people out to see who they are voting. If I for one get a wsniff that's it's you or people lying. Then I am going to give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:20 am

how confident are you that you are staying? everyone has confirmed they are voting for penner, but matt tells us that sugar wants to vote you of all people. have you heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:05 pm

aww thank you! I was waiting for someone to ask me! Matt and Jay don't seem interested. either this time or next time. Penner seems to dislike me but I've been trying to make him realize I've had to play where there were the best moves to be made since I don't have a tribe. i said i could help him but we need more votes. I knew there was more game in the beauty tribe than in theirs. i thank you for the support too. I wouldn't have got this far without you guys as well, and i won't make the move unless some of you guys are okay with it. talk to me Very Happy and congrats on getting immunity! wrote:

we need to get rid of her before she does something drastic.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:05 pm

sugar wrote that
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:59 pm

ok, thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, besides Jefra's pm, I have been unable to talk to people all day... Sad
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:03 pm

well penner is seriously upset with me, which may lead me to think he is a goner this time. matt finally revealed the idol to me (keep on the hush). I think you will be fine otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Do you think Matt will use the idol on anyone else? Like Heidi or Sugar?

We can orchestrate something against him, but you guys need to be absolutely quiet... I don't trust Lisa to be quiet though... :/
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:14 pm

same with jay, I haven't told him that matt confessed because there is always that what if. he confided in me enough to admit it, so more than likely I got him where I need him and I can trust that he will honest with me from this point.

do you think we should get sugar next?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:39 am

Joaquin, Jefra asked me if I talked to you and I said no, and that maybe I should do it.

She just now confirmed that Matt agreed on voting Sugar, and that I should let you know! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:43 am

why would he agree though, arent they close? are is he just tired of her? i want to wait to see what matt says to me though.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:45 am

yes, sure, if Jefra asks you though, tell her I sent you so she doesn't suspect we're close! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:15 pm

From: Matt Elrod To: Joaquin Souberbielle Posted: Today at 1:03 pm Subject: Re: hey man, message me quick Quote message I was mobile Laughing it was hard to read everything. I get it now Laughing. I would prefer to get Lisa out this round. If Sugar agrees to it, we might have the votes. I just don't want to upset Jefra too much either. Lisa can also kiss my ass. I helped her win challenges at the beginning and she ignored me. I was doing it to help save Neleh, not her, I will admit that. I hope me voting Neleh shows that I am most loyal to Beauties though. It's hard to maintain day 1 alliances when you're never on the same tribe. I would have never imagined Beauties would dominate and gel so well. That changed the course of this game, in a good way Smile. Lisa did message me the round we voted Neleh and I told her off. I don't like people who wait till they need you to talk to you. wrote:

something fishy is going on.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:17 pm

hmmm... He wants Lisa out, that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:31 pm

what about jefra confirming that matt was going to vote sugar? by what he sent me, they are still on speaking terms.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Matt is a smart player, he sure has noticed that Jefra has not been very consistent. Probably he lied to her just to get rid of her?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:16 pm

so is the vote going to be sugar or lisa? im confused. are there going to be votes on both lisa and sugar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   

Back to top Go down

Private Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next