Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:53 pm

So I'm stuck in that private room with the brains. I have never felt so awkward lol. I am basically pretending to the brains that I thought an idol was being played and that they told me to vote Tasha last minute. I don't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:13 am

Okay so after we blindsided Tasha I posted in TC that I 'hated idols'. Neleh comes to me, RIGHT AWAY lol, and is like "what do you mean". Ever since then she's been slowly "revealing" this "PLAN" to myself, Jay, and Matt that she wants to flush an idol. And boom, Lisa has it. OMG. Like we knew that, but the OMG is that we know Neleh is up to something. I hear I'm getting votes. So I suggested we just vote Lisa. I feel like Neleh is acting a certain way to throw us off.

So I want to act like we buy the Penner vote. I posted in TC with an air of confidence, even though I wasn't asked a question. I want them to be like okay they are voting Penner idol him and vote Sugar. Bam. Bye Lisa. I hope the Beauties listen to me. Heidi is acting weird. Jay isn't here. Jefra I think works for Lisa. So I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Sigh...I hope this works.

NELEH DENNIS
Nice try bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:00 pm

I feel like my early goals for the merge are accomplished. Haha whether or not everyone hates me is a different story. But the Brains idol is gone, the brains are decimated, Heidi is still awful, and Joaquin and Jefra are still boring. The beauties are just going to be easier to beat. They haven't even played their own tribal game yet. It's coming and I'll already be ahead of their game. This is exactly where I wanted to be. I still don't know quite how to win the game but I need to get one more brain out, then I want to strike with Penner and myself/Jay/Matt. I would really do anything though. If someone said vote Jay and the move got me to final 4, I would do it. I came to win.

I love Scattergories <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:38 am

Right now my game plan is to use this round and the next one to work my way back into Penner's good graces. We really can't make a move without him. WE being myself, Jay, and Matt.

But Penner had a huge explosion with me after I voted out Tasha. He even asked me to vote him out, stating that what he hates the most in games is when his most trusted ally backstabs him. Me? His most trusted ally? So just maybe I was born yesterday and let's say I want to believe this, but how is it even possible? At the time he had known me for like a day. Can we say, unstable? But then he even got a penalty vote that round, so I mean, the dude's mad! His pouting has caused a serious road block on my road to success. Without him I'm basically at best 6th, maybe 4th. But in that scenario there's too much riding on individual immunity wins and I'm not the type of player that can rely on that strategy. So It's going to be difficult getting Penner on board for the next blindside but I think I can do it if I bat my eyelashes and apologize a few times.

The plan of action from here to the end game as of now is, one more brain goes, then we make our move on Heidi using the last two brains which are hopefully Penner and Lisa. After that we probably kick out the remains of Heidi's alliance (Joaq, Jefra). Then the last 2 brains. Leaving myself, Jay, and Matt as the final 3. Please make it come true, Dad. <3

I may kick out Matt or Jay prematurely though.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Your score:

The first score is just counting the A's in words that BEGIN with the letter A. The second score is counting all the A's. VOID means someone else also submitted that answer so you get no points

Sugar

Aardvark(void)
Avocado Pear (void)
ALAKAZAM=5
awkward_silences (Void)
Amber Mariano=2/4
Abigail Maria Gomez=3/5
Aaryn Gries=3
Abracadabra (VOID)

=13/17
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:07 pm

well phooey! I missed the rule change too. No biggie. I'll win one eventually lol !! cheers

I think right now the smartest move for me to make is to vote with the brains making it 5-4 instead of 6-3. That way I can work with Jonathan again next round to take out Heidi/Joaquin/Jefra. So even though Tyler or Lisa will probably be leaving, I am still making it look like I made an effort to work with them. Otherwise it won't work. I can't just ride this 6 to final 6 that's just asking for 6th place.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Girl I probably need to just SHUT UP, Sugar Shut UP. In that tribal right about now it's getting ugly. I'm just sitting here like once again, the bad guy, then this HAG comes out of nowhere and starts trying to call me out. All along, not knowing that everything she's sharing, my alliance is aware of these actions. I might have gone too far though. I need to shut up. I seriously want to punch Lisa though. We know that she's like, stronger than she lets on and she's always just there and kind of just lurks around. I'm ready for her to get the f9ck out of my camp. Now is where I get rid of someone that I want.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 12:24 am

Everything in this game is still on the honor of my father. It's sad what happens to people as life just goes on and on and you get older. Your born with hope and then over time it diminishes. Kinda like how all 18 people are in this forum at the beginning hoping to win. And over time it turns into a ghost town.

You lose real-life allies and realize that you have less moments to share with people you care about. So it makes it seem like literally NOTHING matters. And it doesn't when you ponder life's questions for a moment. Big moments in your life aren't as exciting anymore cause you don't have those same faces to come home to and share the news.

And when you're someone without kids and a family like I am, it makes you wonder who will be there for you when you're 80 and dying. It's like that hmmmm moment, but you can't go back and tweak anything because it's already 30 years too late. I think what's endearing about these games is you have some control over things with a little planning. It doesn't matter how much you pre-plan in life, it can all come crashing down on you whenever it feels like it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:53 pm

This is an easy vote. I hope it works. No one is talking to me, though. <3

Lisa W.
My biggest threat. Hope you go!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:34 pm

My two boys Jay and Matt are telling me I'm okay. They also say we have Joaquin. Heidi told me herself she voted out Lisa. I just worry about Tyler/Lisa/Jefra. Praying it's a 5-3 vote.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Joaquin said: i will not vote you, i want to vote lisa. you are the epitome of someone who is fighting and continuing to fight hard to stay, i love that. i have no problem with you at all.

^ That made my day!

After this I got to make sure I horde that individual immunity necklace. My time in this game is running out!!!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 pm

I just saw there was a blogger in here named Kathy Sleckman <3 random and neat!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:28 pm

She never blogged tho. #Fail Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:32 pm

lol! I like the idea of mystery bloggers tho!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:46 pm

I cannot be voted for
Everybody else is fair game
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:52 pm

I wanted to win the necklace, just so I could have some sort of successful SHINING moment here in this game. I feel so ghetto and I get votes at every tribal council. Sad It would have been nice to just not worry for once.

The vote tonight comes down to our last brain, Tyler. I have no intention of voting against him though. I will be voting for that bitch Jefra. I figure it's only fair since she voted me out last time. It is way late in the game to be rivalry-ing with me, girl. Why now?

I will post my official vote in huge letters when I actually decide though.

Good riddance to Lisa, by the way. It's fitting that "deserving" was the theme of that tribal council. I definitely deserved to stay in the game more than she did.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Okay so Matt just dropped a bomb on me. He told me he has the idol and he's playing it and that's we're voting Tyler. Ha! No we're not <3

Time for another crazy tribal!!! Holy cow this game never gets boring.

I have to be really careful about what I do though. Cause if Matt's immune, and Joaq's immune, we'll have to revote. They'll just vote out Tyler but I wanna LET IT BE KNOWN TO JEFRA THAT I'M'A GET HER! Tyler can go but I'm making a statement with this vote. Nobody votes against me and gets away with it. Check out the boot list? Cliff and Jon and John? Gone. Lisa? Gone. Jefra? Soon, girl.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Wait I'm not making sense up there. Basically Matt will be idol'd, he will vote Tyler, I will vote Jefra. Tie. I just wanna scare the little bitch. Like I've been scared at EVERY SINGLE TRIBAL. Sorry I didn't convey this in my previous confessional. I am going to give it some serious thought first, though, cause I don't want a repeat of Kimmi in Cambodia or something bouncing off and taking ME out. Deep down I'm still BRAWN. I am not loyal to any of these people. I've just been sitting back, patiently waiting to make a huge mess of their hypocritical love tribe mentality whenever they gave me a chance to. And it seems like they're going to. We MUST go into the final 6 with no one trusting each other, that way they all still think HATED SUGAR is the answer to them winning the game. That's the only way I can get to the finals. I have to BREAK THINGS.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Nevermind. Here we go again. I think it's so gross that JEFRA, JOAQUIN, and TYLER are going to be voting against me tonight. This jealousy has got to stop. It all comes down to Heidi. Or me getting Matt to play the idol on me.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:38 pm

The first time in this game that I'm going with majority to save my ass.

TYLER FREDERICKSON
Jealousy gets you nowhere, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:07 am

Hey bud, Mark and Kathy might have you judge a flag if you can. Just a heads up. Check your IMDb pm's.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Okay all the Brains are gone. I gotta win immunity now.

How many times did Tyler need to vote against me? See where that got him?

And I have to say when your real name is Tyler, and the Tyler of the game gets voted out, your heart still races a little bit. But I was like oh wait I'm Sugar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:56 am

The challenge starts RIGHT when Survivor ends for me so I might be like a minute late. This little bitch Jefra is going down though. I'm on the chopping block as well but I know she has haters within the Beauties so I'm taking her down with me. I'm hoping by yelling at her and cussing that she'll start to expose herself a little bit.

Her comeback was super weak. I have to be careful not to be smug though. I really haven't needed immunity but I don't need to rub it in.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:13 am

I am pulling out all the stops to stay in this game. I just get FRUSTRATED with Jefra and the kind of air she puts out there. She seems really proud of her shitty gameplay and seems to just be festering here, waiting for someone to take her to the end. And what they don't know is, she's probably already locked in several of their jury votes. So I went to Matt, Jay, and Heidi and I WORKED IT so well. I'll have to post the pm's but I pulled heart strings. I did things I normally don't do in games which is beg. But I feel like I deserve more than 6th. I even said please.

The plan, though, is for everyone to act disgusted with me and like I'm DEFINITLEY done. Then we're going to blindside Jefra. Maybe she'll cry? I'm ready to be evil. I've fought hard to get to this point and I'm not being taken down by some retarded airhead. The game needs something like this right here close to the end. It'll throw everything into question.

At the very best, my tight twosome with Jay and Matt should get me a tie. Then it's up to chance.

But I am NOT going down without a fight. They should've known that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next