Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:25 pm

Your Confessional Area E1tv3410

You can write all your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when applicable) and vote in this area. You can do it all in this one thread or make a new one for each (confessionals, voting, challenges). It's all up to you. Only you can see this area, so feel free to speak your mind and hold nothing back.

Remember that the more confessionals you write, the more likelihood of there being episodes, so write as many confessionals as you want! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:51 pm

So bro, everyone seems laid back, not much to go by in terms of personalities, but I need to milk this for all it's worth and they will love me. Much more people to come in, so keeps fingers crossed on how this all turns out.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Matt seems okay, but there is something I can't put my finger on with him (just something). As for Jefra, cute chick, but boy when someone compliments you, atleast form a complete sentence and say more than "THANKS". I will let her pretty face side this time, next time I'm coming for her.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:
Matt seems okay, but there is something I can't put my finger on with him (just something). As for Jefra, cute chick, but boy when someone compliments you, atleast form a complete sentence and say more than "THANKS". I will let her pretty face slide this time, next time I'm coming for her.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:12 pm

So in my warm welcoming to all the players that were already here, I left out Lisa. LMAO! I didn't meant it, however, it is indeed funny. Humor is needed, she will be alright, it should be the least of her worries.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:38 am

I am growing tired of Matt and his comments, he is just irking my nerves to the high heavens bro.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:49 am

May or may not be possible, but if it is, Tyler needs to be on my tribe. I love that guy.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 pm

When Morgan & Jay entered, I lit up like a bulb. Now we have some interesting people arriving. Yes!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

In a perfect world, my alliance would consist of Morgan, Tyler, Jay & Natalie. I love those 4 and they all seem they are juiced up and ready to battle and that's a good thing. I can relate for sure. So it's a good thing I am making friends and alliances before we are castawayed onto tribes.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:34 pm

So I ended up on the tribe Beauty alongside Jay and Morgan and that ungodly Matt. Hopefully we are on a good decent tribe and things go great. I'll suck up my dislike for Matt until it works in my favor to chop his head off before he does mines.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:07 pm

I spoke to Matt and he just brushed it off like I was insane or something. Okay, we can play for likes right now. I'm trying to stay in contact with Tyler and Nat as well so I can have a plan after merge.

My tribe seems solid, as it is so I just want to pulls out another win tonight. Keep the wins coming, keep me safe. That's all I need.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:32 pm

WOOHOO!!! It feels good to actually be present and pull off a win with my tribe. Good LUCK other tribe, WAA WAA KEEN aint' going nowhere now.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Good to see Tyler safe from Tribal (Wink, but my girl Natalie is headed in there. I hope she comes back out safely. I wanna do great things after merge with everyone I am a fan of and vice versa!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:01 am

Okay, so I just deliver a huge offer to Jay, basically offering him to be in my f2 for security. I know, I know it's too early to even suggest such a thing, but it validates trust within him in regards to myself. I want to dip my fingers in all the pots to make sure that I am secured on all ends. That's where Tyler comes in, I just made him trust me 100% (also a he owes me big in return) and I am going to work on Natalie to ensure safety as well. Keep tuned!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:44 am

Why is Matt coming to me of all people in regards to having found the idol? Dude just a few days ago, you and I were not on the best of terms, I am just warming up to you now. Even if I did have it, why the hell will I reveal that information to you? You ever had a bad itch and it won't go away, like I am trying to scratch, scratch, scratch it's is an annoyance, I want to rip it off, just tear the skin off like a rough path. Well yeah that's Matt. Operation: Plan Matt's demise.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:37 pm

So we won, again! I am so happy, the winning streak is everything and more.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:24 pm

bummer! so Natalie was voted out, such a shame. anyhoo, tyler and i are on the same tribe, along with jefra and morgan. I'm also kind of irritated that jay and i are not on the same tribe and shocker (matt) too.

for some reason, i have grown to actually like matt? he seems cool and i may have pegged him wrong?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:58 pm

bro, am I in a good spot or am In a good spot or what? I got tyler on one end, jay, matt and Heidi on the other side. I'm in good with jefra, a lil of morgan and lisa. hey it's like heaven.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:49 pm

SO MY PLAN BACKFIRED. I WAS AIMING FOR CLIFF, BUT THESE BOZO THE CLOWNS TRIBE MATE OF MINES JUST GETS ON MY FUCKING NERVES TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE. MORGAN SAID SHE DOES'NT WANT TO BE HERE, SO BYE BYE SWEETIE! YOU DID IN A WAY COST US THAT CHALLENGE. ATLEAST CLIFF IS RELIABLE.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Is there any way you can post that conversation with morgan here? It would be great for episodes, kind of a Jenn in Worlds Apart quit but not really a quit situation lol
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:09 am

From: Morgan McLeod To: Joaquin Souberbielle Posted: Yesterday at 11:41 pm Subject: Re: hey love Quote message You should bete me out because I seriously have no y me for this game wrote:

to hear Morgan just give up is sickening, i mean damn, you could have sucked at challenges, and just pop up to vote that would have been fine. just a waste of a space, i felt i put my trust into the wrong person. natalie even seemed like she gave up towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 am

i had it all in the palm of my hands, i mean all there was to do was to finalize the vote and morgan just screwed everything up. cliff is lucky, but i will get him next time
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:02 pm

did I mention how much I loathe my tribe? I really don't think I can trust anyone here. they all are super sketchy as hell (even ty). you ever had that feeling that everything seems to be going right and then BOOM! it all just collapse? well yeah that's how I feel now. I am always suspicious and nervous around weird ass people. no one has been talking to me and I am seriously thinking these a-list jackasses will come for me by all means necessary.

who would have ever thought I would say not only I that missed jay, even Heidi but matt right now? man I do a lot.

stay tuned viewers!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:08 pm

I mean come on, I'm back to rambling you all, this would be a huge disservice to this game, to rid Joaq of it, don't you think? I mean tyler is a nerdy kid, neelah is a floater and plays follow the leader, cliff is just cliff huxtable stupid, lisa is boring, and our dear jefra well she morgan 2.0 but atleast morgan had some nice watermelons.

maybe I'm being paranoid? I guess all I can do is sit back, cross my legs and enjoy the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 pm

so Ms. Morgan is officially no more. this tribe actually seemed to have a brain afterall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next