HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your Confessional Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Sad Okay I almost got voted out. I know exactly, EXACTLY what's going on. Misch and Natalie got John Cody and Cliff to vote me in case Cody has the idol. So I have nobody. Nobody at all. I don't know when it turned so drastically but I genuinely thought Natalie was my friend. I can only pray that there's a swap otherwise I'm probably going home next.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Playing the immunity challenge? I seriously hate all of these fuckers!!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Well Brawns "lost" yet again. I'm probably getting voted out. My only hope is Cliff and Natalie coming through. I want nothing to do with Jon Misch. Make no mistake though if I stay, oh I will be fighting hard to fix this mess that's been made. I can tell most of the players are basically idiots so if I can get OUT of this Brawn tribe I think I can go all the way. Pray for me, my fans!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:31 am

What to do what to do what to do. Even if I'm getting an idol vote from Cliff I could vote Natalie and force a tie? Should I complicate it like that? I seriously hate these overstrategizing fucks I think they should've been on the Brains. I believe Natalie. That's 2 votes Cliff. And we think Denise had the idol. I think I will just follow my heart and play like the real Sugar. I believe in my heart that Natalie has my back.
CLIFF
PLEASE LEAVE you're SO RUDE!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Natalie got voted out. I know I started it but I was shocked to see it. I thought for sure it was me or Cliff. That was by far the most intense and shocking pre merge tribal I've even been to or seen in these games.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm sure the "previously on Survivor" would say "at Tribal Council, Sugar was COMPLETELY CLUELESS as she cast her vote for Cliff, and the boys blindsided Natalie!"

I have no clue what happened. I didn't even see tribal? Henry, the votes were Natalie Natalie Cliff Sugar? That's what I'm figuring. I knew Natalie was a snake but I didn't think they'd do that. Wow. So far I've been completely OTTN, and OUT of the strategy for the most part. I feel like I got rid of Denise but other than that I've been running around like a rat. Now that the swap is here I anticipate the Brains and the Beauties will want a Brawn vote, plus I've been working people behind the scenes since day one. I have Matt Jay Jefra Heidi Tyler Neleh and Lisa.

Brawn tribe currently is THE most awkward 3 person tribe in history. What sketchy history the 3 of us already have. But will that bond us for the rest of the game? I'm not opposed to that.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:50 pm

At this point I'm a completely free agent. And now that the swap is here, time to go UTR <3
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Oh crap sorry. I'll move the TC to this confessional area for a little bit so you can read it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Ok no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Ok it's here.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Thank you. Read it. Even more shocked. <3 <3 <3 omg that was such a crazy ass tribe.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:07 pm

What do I think about the swap? Fuck you, Jon Misch!

I feel like, escaping Brawn I'm like crawling away from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre house all bloody and having barely survived. But I still survived. And me/Heidi/Matt/Jay have been tight all along Wink we're getting Misch out first. I asked if we could lead him on and blindside him <3 he deserves that much for his despicable behavior on the Brawn tribe.

I'm open to voting a brain out first too. I'm also open to never losing til merge. Whatever works as long as I keep going.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Just like I hoped Jon and I are right in the middle of Tubby Tribe as swing votes. We could go with Jonathan and Tasha, or I myself could go with beauties and just kick Jon out. It's probably gonna be that cause once again, Jon has new life in this game and this time I'm gonna snuff it out.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Heidi's performance in the immunity challenge <3 this character couldn't be any more similar to the actual Heidi. Hilarious.

I don't know what I wanna do but my gut instinct says to side with the Beauties. At least to get Jon Misch out, my one true enemy in the game. But I worry about idols. I worry about maybe Jon is an emotional vote. I have lots of worries. So for now I'm also gonna keep my mouth shut and keep this Penner vs Beauties struggle to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Saving this.

Hi Jay! I miss you. cheers

Here's some stuff for the weekend to think about. I like you and i really don't mind joining beauties. you've been talking to me every day so i feel like I don't see beauty and brawn. we're in this together. So Penner and Jon came to me about brawn/brain blindsiding Heidi, the beauties have too many, all that type of stuff. This is how Jon works he was ignoring me until today now he's talking in rooms again.

He's telling me now that he and Cliff kept me cause they respect my fight Rolling Eyes this guy can't make merge. He will get with Cliff and other brains. I don't know what to do but I wanted to bring this to you for me and you to discuss first. Then we'll act on it. Either you or Matt told me Heidi might have an idol I can't remember which but we need to think about what to do about that sooner than later too. But a brain or Jon needs to go first if we lose. I don't think these 2 brains have the idol I think Tyler has it. So if we get Jon, we can get a brain after that. Let's think about this stuff over the weekend Wink

-----

I feel like I should stick to staying off the radar over the weekend. No need to jump the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:26 pm

^that's what leads to this vote. After this we get Heidi. Wink

Easiest vote yet. you can't make the merge buddy.

This is for Natalie.
JON MISHE
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:09 am

I decided to be honest at the last minute. I told Penner the vote. No way he'd help Jon. And if he does good play. I think my honesty will pay off.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:21 pm

I can probably take off my mask now. I have decimated quite a few tribes in my life time. I don't know how I manage to pull it off, but Brawn tribe Survivor Bali? We were all here. That's the hilarious part. It's more with an evil intent than a true poor performance. I felt like it had every single vote sh!t-stirrer in the game. People were just already playing the vote split lying end game stuff right from the start. So they didn't care if they won challenges. I was actually playing sort of nice, until Misch got Cody/Cliff to vote me in case an idol was played. To protect him and Natalie. Then he votes Natalie out next. What is this crap? Talk about impulses. I never liked you from day one and you CANNOT BE TRUSTED EVER. Hello Cybil. 18 personalities in one f8cked up head.

And can you believe this little bitch Jon Misch crying about people lying about their votes? I wanted to slap the crap out of him. Like what the crap are you literally smoking crack and crystal meth at the same time? You can't be that un-self-aware.

I think it's hilarious that Jon and Cliff left in the same episode, leaving me to merge as the last Brawn standing. Like 10-1 are you kidding? This is some scary sh!t. I have 5 brains wanting to vote out Heidi again (LOL), and 5 Beauties wanting to vote out Tasha or Neleh. My loyalty is definitely up for grabs tonight. I really feel like the lady of the hour <3 I made sure to not be cocky. I played tonight's round as best as I remembered how to play. I really only have one smart move to make. The opposite would be asking to not win the game. I just hope my gut feeling is right about this alliance. I have to keep going!!! I said I would make finals. For my dad. <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:23 am

This might help explain things later:

I learned a lot tonight in this position, Jay. I think the doors will close in a couple votes if we don't strike. I still want to go with that plan you guys made but for the next vote..
matt made me think tonight, when he said that we can't vote too many brains out cause then you and him won't be able to save me anymore. So that means Heidi will vote me out. But she told me that she wants to vote you and Matt out eventually. This was towards the beginning. She also tells everyone Matt has the idol. Then again tonight when she said I replaced Morgan with her and Joaquin I got the impression she wants to make a move soon. I feel like we need to do something about this I just don't know what u know? I think Penner could be the answer but he might be pissed about this blindside.

This is tough but I think in my gut it tells me I should reveal this before it's too late. and now that we played the game for awhile together I know I want to take this all the way. my only suggestion cause I'm blanking is we make Penner have no choice but to come with me and you and Matt, and maybe Tyler will keep around? idk. if we do this wrong we're gone. I say we pick a few Brains off then try something. I just want you to know we have to have Matt cause I think Heidi's got other plans. It's too risky to not vote out a brain first but we have to start planning the big one. I had to think about this first, tonight was crazy. Please tell me what you think tomorow ! I'll be on when I get up , I do not have work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:25 am

I know for sure that I am definitely not voting with the Brains. The blindside will be for a Brain this time. I just feel it'll be easier to decimate them and then later use them to get the beauties out. It's me/Jay/Matt all the way. Final 3.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:16 am

This is a hard vote. I really wish I could just vote Lisa out. I hate her. She's really stupid. She tells me to make a room then she says I forgot Penner. I don't fucking know who to put in it it's a fake alliance anyway shut the fuck up.

I can vote Tasha or Heidi. I have to stay loyal to my boys though. Just waiting on their confirmation of my vote.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:20 am

Just basing things off the posts on IMDb in the morning, I think I figured out that Heidi and Joaquin are Tom and Marcus respectively. Not sure I want to hitch my wagon to that Rerun episode. Ohhhh I am so torn Sad
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:54 am

I have to just go with this. The person I'm voting out, I really don't have a relationship with them so I think it's better to get them out now while I can still convince them I deserve to win. I feel like voting the other option will just make me a huge, hated villain. I have to go along with this vote.

TASHA FOX

I'm so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:04 pm

It really sucks being the 1 in the 10-1 merge. Inevitably after this vote, I won't have as many strong bonds. But tonight I also decide where I'm going to hitch my wagon so I kind of have to cut bonds. I hope I made the right vote. I just felt like it was too early to turn on the beauties.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:02 pm

I'm glad I voted how I did now. The Brains are just too brainy, obsessing over why Penner wasn't added to the room. It was an accident. But I love that it's making them wonder about Lisa and Neleh now. Idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next