Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

Your Confessional Area - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:16 am

Jefra has been in bed with the Brains for several votes since we've merged. She even tried to help them vote me out a couple votes ago. Her/Lisa/Tyler. This angle should work cause the rest of the Beauties have always had a bit of paranoia about this Brains jury not liking them. And they DO decide the winner if they want to. So this is a legitimate argument to make to keep me in the game over her. While in fact I have the BEST argument to win but they apparently don't see that. So if I need to act vulgar right now to seem unfavorable as a finalist, I will do it. I have to keep going Sad
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:30 am

I'm saving this for when she fires back:

Jefra, what were you going to do if you succeeded in getting me out with Lisa/Tyler? Was it that you were going to try to pull in Joaquin for a foursome to take out Matt, Jay, and Heidi? I think i figured out that you were the one they were talking about when that blindside was supposed to happen. someone was just itching for a blindside, remember that day guys? But I wouldn't do it cause it was Matt. I thought it was Joaquin floating the idea around but it was Jefra. Neleh just wouldn't tell me cause Lisa and Jefra were still in the game together.

Busted! and very burnt!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Oh man my plan worked. I'm locked into a final 3 with Joaquin and Matt now, and they're telling me Jefra is being blindsided. Jay tells me I took Morgan's spot which I suppose is 5th, over Jefra. I'll take it but we're obviously booting Heidi and Jay after this. I will try to keep Jay though. He's been my Babe from day one. I have literally talked to both Matt and Jay fro the very first day. That's rare, usually the people I talk to early are gone by now. Or I am LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Apparently the Beauties haven't liked Jefra for awhile now. This is the easiest vote yet.

JEFRO BLAND
If you can't beat em with your hands beat em with your head. How about those challenges now?
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:50 pm

I just had to comment on this:

Jefra said: No thanks, no time for all the unnecessary foolishness.

The whole game is unnecessary. Don't join if you're boring and can't help yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:16 am

Hey do I need to revote since I voted before you put up Tribal? I didn't realize it. Just checking don't know how anal you are about stuff like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:39 am

It's ok lol
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 pm

From Jay, in case I make it to the end;

Queen Sugar it is queen queen

I wouldn't say you were defensive either. You can't be so down on yourself. You made a good chunk of decisions with surviving on brawn, then at the swap you were a swing vote (your decision), then again at the merge (your decision)! Plus you penetrated a solid alliance of 5 beauties, which you may not have been able to do on brain cuz of your relationships with us and us not wanting to see you go! You're a terrific player.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Endurance challenge completed. Hope I win!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:39 pm

JEFRA BLAND
You are like The Clap girl. Please leave? I deserve this more than you do <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:00 pm

My tone will change now cause I probably got this Wink

I think it's pretty pathetic that Jefra's jealousy of me ruined her game so much. She left this game after voting against me a staggering, probably-record-breaking 4 times. From a gamer's viewpoint, I actually needed her. Me, Joaquin, and Jefra would have been an ideal final 3. I know Jefra had Brain friends on the jury but I'm pretty sure I could've beaten her with my intellect. Heidi and Jay, on the other hand, those two are actually threats to me. But I have no choice now but to play with whoever the fuck wants to play with me.

Moving forward after the Jefra "blindside", Joaquin wants to target Jay, Jay wants to target Joaquin/Heidi, and I want to go to the end with Heidi.

You know it would've been nice to have had that one person in this game. The one who will be your fire when the lights go out so to speak. But it's way too late for that and fuck them if they even wanna try now. I gave Jay my word on my father's life that I would never vote him out. But I'm Sugar. That pretty much releases me from any actual obligation to it. Plus I based it on the character's father, not my own. I owe nothing to anybody in this game. In the end I intend to honor it simply because I like the guy and his integrity has been real. It would be an honor to beat him.

I really don't know what I wanna do at this point. But as long as I can win this ONE DAMN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, I think I'll be a lock for final 2. I only want this final 4 immunity simply because, though I believe everyone wants me in their ideal final 3, so few options can cause crazy last-minute shifting.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 pm

So outside of posting Amber and Sandra out of order, my wifi cut out halfway through the challenge. And I still did okay I would think? That shows how much I want this. Sorry if it was me that posted inconveniently.

But this really sucks cause my neck is really super exposed here in the final 4. I can't keep hoping they'll keep playing on their greed. All I can do is hope to get Jay and Joaquin targeted. Joaquin came to me after I stayed and asked me to vote Jay next. So, boom. I told Jay. Let's see where that goes. I wanna sit this vote out! I'm tired of being the other option.

If anything I have one more challenge I can shine in. Bring it on!!!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:32 pm

I swore on my father I wouldn't vote Jay out. Sorry. I can't do it.

JOAQUIN SUPERBOWL
Sorry buddy you came to me way too late.

I also think this is DDTEA which makes this worse. He says boo a lot. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Tie breaker:

1. F
2. H
3. G
4. E
5. A
6. C
7. D
8. B

F
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Here I am in the final 3. Never would have imagined I'd get this far after my entire tribe was wiped out basically pre-merge. But here I am. I think it's pretty hilarious that everybody who tries to get me out ends up getting eliminated. The only one left who hasn't tried to get me is Heidi. So tonight I get Jay. If I win the final immunity challenge I already know what I'm gonna write on my vote card. You can't see it on my face but I'm about to play my ACE! Jay-hole.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Basically my story to win is simple. I knew what side to flip on at the merge. I knew exactly what would happen, power struggle with Matt and Heidi, Jefra on the outs, Joaquin's activity levels. I knew I could capitalize on all these things to get myself further in the game. The Brains didn't have any game to play within their tribe, so that's why I turned on them. Smartest move in the game for me by far.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm

LAST NAME:

Spoiler:

POST FULL NAME OF CASTAWAY IN THIS THREAD. NICKNAMES DO NOT COUNT.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Kenward "Boo" Bernis
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:26 pm

In the end I decided to vote out Jay. He seemed to have more social pull throughout the game. Heidi is also awkward and has been aloof to the game at times. Plus I just think it'll be more fun to have the 2 most hated blondes up there at the end. I could see her botching questions just like she does the challenges.

I did swear on my father that I'd never vote Jay out but you know how that goes. Null and void when you vote against me that same day I make you the promise.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Well here I am on the final day, leaving the island. I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever. All in good fun on my end. Had I ever been voted out I would've left with my head held high instead of throwing a poor sported little hissy fit like Penner and Tyler.

Whoever Heidi is I give her props for correctly portraying the player. No one has been able to the entire time I've been playing these things.

I now think Matt is Alrmw.

As for Tyler...wow. DIAF, sore loser. And yes I told you to die. Heidi is right, that's definitely that serial killer creepshow NJC. He never fails to NOT be a completely gross and disgusting game-ruiner when he plays and I think it's funny how he threw a little hissy fit when I threw his shitty attitude right back at him. Fuck YOU and your fugly balding ginger ass!!! xoxo smooootch.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Denise being DanaSherwinWilliams Sad

I've never played a game with her and have always wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 pm

awe John Cody was John <3 another worthy battle with him.

I can't wait to find out who my girl Natalie is tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:08 pm

for the last day if you need it, amd it's backwards lol the beginning is at the bottom:

Heidi Strobel:

Lol they really hated us! I think you have it though, so good luck.

Haha I can't wait to find out who you are. I have no idea who I've been working with. Everyone else too.

Sugar Kiper

That was a little brutal. whoever you are you're amazing and thank you for this experience. It was liberating!

Heidi Strobel

Lol everyone hates me because they are jealous of how Heidi! I am.

I am so excited though omg.

Sugar Kiper

He's working it saying you haven't pissed anyone off bla bla bla. I just think you will be more fun and you probably type better than he does.

Bring it. You're goin down biotch! <3 good luck girl. It's been REALLY fun.

Heidi Strobel

congrats, girl! I actually wasn't trying to throw, I just left for a few min and couldn't catch up. But great job! I can't believe we made it to the end

Sugar Kiper

now we just gotta get jay. None of that jury-politicking sh!t!

Sugar Kiper

Good luck tonight!

Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 pm

It's so obvious Cherry is Heidi lol. Especially since there's like 128 votes for her character in that Sprint pole.

As for Sprint Player of the Season? I'll take all those votes I earned on my own as opposed to voting for myself 128 times. At least 13 people actually voted for me. <3

Man, Than, you were awful in this game. As for calling me disgusting and ridiculous for not being honest?

Awe I'm really sorry you feel that way!

Razz

Not surprised Penner was Mykee.

Such poetic justice. I've been doing so shitty in games and so many people have fucking pissed me the fuck off with how they play. So I had a blast getting people back in this game and lying for no reason whatsoever. Wasn't sad to see any of the reveals. They all deserved it as far as I'm concerned.

This is why it's better to play Mystery games. If I had been "Soco" instead of "Sugar" no way would anyone have let me get away with this.

Karma is a bitch xoxo <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:54 pm

And if anyone has a problem with me or how I played or with anything they read in here?

FUCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next