Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+8
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Lisa Whelchel
Jonathan Penner
Neleh Dennis
Tasha Fox
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:22 pm

The fact that Sugar made it to the F2 after being 5-1 at the f6 when it comes to brains vs. brawn is impressive to me.

I don't think Heidi has done shit in the game. She wasn't even very active at the beginning. At least sugar played the game.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:29 pm

You have a point. Heidi also lied to me.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:35 pm

This is the worst possible final 2 there could ever be in this game.

Can I leave ponderosa and give the spot to Cliff or Jon? Razz

Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:13 am

Neleh Dennis wrote:
You have a point. Heidi also lied to me.
are you going to vote on who lied to you or who played the best game?
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:19 am

Matt I find it hard to believe you only had seven private rooms you had so many more posts then anybody
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 am

Only 7?? That's more than I've ever heard anyone else have!

Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:34 am

Jay... Sad

I hate this final 2 more than anything else... Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:28 am

Lisa Whelchel wrote:
are you going to vote on who lied to you or who played the best game?

To me, one lied without any reason, while the other one didn't talk at all.

Apparently Heidi was waiting until final 6 to show that she is good at challenges, which can also be a strategy, while Sugar screwed five people's games

They're both horrible and they have both played bad games, so I'd say hear them out and see which one deserves it the most.

In my opinion, the real winner of this game is in the jury and it is Jay. Then Matt was also a favorite to win, but he was too threatening.

Joaquin played a really nice game with me and it also makes me sad to see him here.

I also appreciate that Jefra wanted to shake things up and work with me.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:18 am

Thanks, Tyler! Out of curiosity, and maybe I don't want to know this, but would I have won unanimously?

I had 7 rooms too I believe:
Tyler
Tyler/JQ
Matt/Morgan/Jefra
Beauties
Matt/Heidi
Matt/Sugar
JQ/Heidi
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:22 am

I would have voted JQ to win over you, but in any other case, you would get my vote!

For me the funniest thing that happened with a room was when Sugar opened one, for her and the Brains, "forgot" to add Penner, and when Penner was added, she asked to be removed cause she had chosen to lie and go with the beauties. We were like "wtf, can she see us? why did she open the room?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:30 am

I've never heard of anyone asking to leave a room before, just don't post there haha. Sugar told me she got removed from 2 rooms?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 am

Probably she asked for it, at least that's what Henry told us!

It was better she didn't stay there, cause Henry would have to open a new room and clearly no brain would talk there to her.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 am

Jonathan Penner wrote:

I have seen people have around 15 rooms.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 am

Lisa I'm not shocked that you are ahocked about my rooms. I have mo reason to lie at this stage. I don't know how Brains worked on challenges but we would mske a new thread and actively post in it. I was always chatty during challenges.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 am

I was only going to betray you at final 4 wrote:

Great minds think alike! Very Happy. At-least we both can admit we never had plans to take one another to the final 2. But man, there were times, I gravitated more to you than I did Ty or Jay, love you guys.

Sugar is all talk. She will say anything to anyone in order to stay in the game. wrote:

Exactly! She was all the talk she needed to be to secure herself into the final 2. You have to credit that Penner.

JQ was the first person in the game to speak with me and he was my first f2, hence why I forced a tie for him. The first time in the game I thought of someone else's best interest and it screwed me over rofl wrote:

Missing that challenge Sunday night was the downfall of my game, but I am very appreciated of you Jay for believing in me man. You gave me strength at times. Sorry to see you in Jury. Crying or Very sad As for telling Tyler, it was all game-play, I wanted to make sure I had Tyler's complete trust. It was a mere fact of setting myself up in final 3(with you both) and knowing for sure either of you were going to pick me over the other. I became somewhat jealous, I didn't want you two to get too close. I was a horrible friend to some. I find myself closest to Matt, Ty & yourself but there were times when one day I liked one of you, and the other day I disliked what game moves you chose to go with.

Joaquin played a really nice game with me and it also makes me sad to see him here. wrote:
Clearly I should have been in the final 2 Wink

I really don't get all the rooms, I have never requested any but found myself with (ty-one one one, ty & jay, jay & heidi) and of course the beauty room. it's funny that it was all of us and sugar was on the outside looking in, lol

Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 am

Lisa Whelchel wrote:
Jonathan Penner wrote:

I have seen people have around 15 rooms.

WOW! Shouldn't people be worried about having that many alliances and it not catching on to other people what they are doing?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 am

Anytime JQ <3! You sucked me in with your great personality so I was a sucker when it came to you lol.

I don't know what to ask....
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:39 am

I'm not even going to bother asking Heidi a question. Her opening statement made up my mind
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 am

Neleh Dennis wrote:
Heidi, are you fucking kidding me??? 16 people would have loved to be sitting here, myself included. That speech has to be one of the worst opening statements I've ever seen on IMDB. You are pathetic. It makes me sick that so many votes were wasted and the Joke is sitting here at the end. If anyone actually votes for you, they really need to get their priorities straightened out. I mean I'm speechless. I hope that Sugar brought you to the end just so she could get a unanimous victory because the sight of you here really makes me want to stab myself in the carotid artery.

lmao, Neleh, I giggled!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:44 am

Just like Jeff said, ask what you would want someone to ask you had you been f2. Just be honest. It is our purpose and mission to grill or compliment the very 2 people who are in the final 2. You will be fine Jay, I am on edge to see what you post. You, Ty, Matt, Lisa and Penner. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:45 am

well dayum neelah, you went in.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:52 am

JoJo, I wanted you and Heidi out pronto at first. Our personalities didn't fit. You grew on me though and when I said as such to you in a PM, I meant it. I wouldn't have been sad to sit in finals with you if it ended that way. It just wasen't the plan.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:00 am

I know it's crazy, like our bond came out of nowhere. i still want to see your identity revealed on imdb to see who i had the pleasure of working with.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:04 am

Same here buddy.

On another note. Heidi will not drop the act it seems. Makes this really easy.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:17 am

yep! she has managed to keep the same routine up since the game started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next