AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:15 pm

You wouldn't win Lisa Wink

Nooooooooo @ Joaquin coming here... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Are we really down to the final 3 already?

Jay's gonna win!! Makes sense to send Joaquin home if I were Jay, probably the biggest threat to his win and for the final challenge.

Sucks that Heidi or Sugar will make finals but I guess that's the prize you get for playing the roles they did. Playing to make finals but not to win.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Let's hope the girls don't make it both to f3.

If that's the case I'll stop playing mystery games: every time the f2 are so disappointing...
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 pm

WELL WELL WELL JQ is in the building. You have to give Sugar props for kicking my ass.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Tyler Fredrickson wrote:
Let's hope the girls don't make it both to f3.

If that's the case I'll stop playing mystery games: every time the f2 are so disappointing...

you mean f2?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Jay/Sugar f2 is more fitting than anything else in my eyes. I don't want to see Heidi in there at all.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:51 pm

What I find odd is that Heidi decided to vote for me because I wasn't active for that challenge, but the bitch didn't wait for me to come on before she cast her vote. She and I never had an issue, she is the devil.

Jay helped me go one extra mile (I am appreciative) and Sugar, I praise her left and right, she set herself up into a great position to get where she is.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:
WELL WELL WELL JQ is in the building. You have to give Sugar props for kicking my ass.

Welcome Joaquin!

You have some 'splaining to do!!

Why did you approach me at f9 when you knew you would need at least 1 more beauty to flip in order to get someone out? There were no more idols in play and I didn't win individual immunity so you had no reason to lie to me.

Were you just trying to be my friend to get a jury vote or did you just come to me with no plan? I thought it was rather strange.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Why did you approach me at f9 when you knew you would need at least 1 more beauty to flip in order to get someone out? There were no more idols in play and I didn't win individual immunity so you had no reason to lie to me. Were you just trying to be my friend to get a jury vote or did you just come to me with no plan? I thought it was rather strange. wrote:

Penner, I must admit I had a lot of half-assed not even fully thought out plans in my head in this game. Approaching you were just that, I had no intention of being your friend and or looking for a jury vote. I had doubts about Matt and some other beauties and I wanted to talk to you and see what you would spill that I could use later on down the line as leverage. You didn't spill much and I am suspicious of everything, by the time I realized you were a loner with no one having your back it was too late. It did become a pointless conversation that went no where. I thought you had some trick up your sleeves and was planning something big, so that's why I wanted to come to you.

I am seriously apologizing, now looking at it, it would have been nice to work with you more as you were being honest. I would have preferred you over Heidi. I wanted to make some moves, but chicken out because I didn't want to feel the backlash of the beauties. Thinking about it, I should have turn the game around with some help at certain points.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Yes, even with no idol in play and you not having immunity, I still thought you were going to do something big. So I wanted to find out and use that to help further my alliance with Jay & Ty. But it fell on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Well thanks for your honesty. I was so far up Jay's ass that I considered you a target, until Jay and Matt both weren't budging. I was more frustrated than anything with you because you gave me false hope. You were basically my last hope to stay in the game.

I even told Matt like 2 rounds before he left that if he doesn't make a move soon he'll get voted out. I can't believe he didn't use his idol knowing how big of a target he had on his back.

Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:55 pm

I was more frustrated than anything with you because you gave me false hope. wrote:

I actually feel bad because had it have been me, and someone came to me like that in the hopes that I could stay, I would have pissed and annoyed to. So I completely understand.

FYI: When people read my confessionals, they will see what led up to me turning on Matt. I still was bitter from when he was giving me lip when we first started the game. I vowed from that day to get rid of him before he got rid of me. Shockingly I grew to love and respect the guy. I really did not want to vote with Heidi and Jay at all, but knew Matt going to the finals would have been the end of everyone's game at that point. Even the time had come to get rid of Matt, I teetered back and forth because I liked the guy but I had more loyalty to Jay. Definitely a bitter sweet moment. Matt not using his idol was very awful. I thought the guy was going to use it, I really wanted to tell him, haha!

I swear how did Heidi's smug snuck all the way to final 3? Pretty horrible heffah!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Sugar saved Heidi's ass twice, even though she was the one that suggested we vote for her in the first place.

The round Jon left it should have been Heidi. But Sugar REALLY wanted both Jon and Cliff out, because they weren't getting along in the brawn tribe.

Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Hmmm! Interesting information Penner. I know a lot don't like Sugar, but I think she was smarter than we allow ourselves to believe.

Sugar actually was the one who pmed me and suggested I voted for Jay because he was talking smack. It was Jay who informed me that those 2 already voted me. Sugar is slick, funny, but very cunning.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 pm

You were what clued me in JoJo, so thanks for at least being shady and vanishing mid vote talk. I wish I had clued in 20-30 minutes before so I would have used the idol when I voted, but as the French say, c'est la vie. You grew on me too but I was only going to betray you at final 4 because I had the final 3 with Jay and Jefra. I really wasn't the mastermind power house everyone saw me as. I did post a lot, but they were all on public threads and in our tribe areas. I did have a few private rooms but nothing too serious.

One with Neleh - My most active room with just 2 people, we had about 3 pages.
One with Denise - It literally had 8 posts
One with Natalie - We got it the day she was voted out Laughing, it had less than 8 posts
One with Jefra, Jay and Morgan - It had a couple pages but it went dead when we realized Morgan was a dud
One with the 5 beauties - The most active one
One with Jay and Sugar - It had a couple pages but they did 80% of the talking
One with Heidi and Jay - About the same scenario as the room we had with Sugar. I barely posted in it

I had two ways I could go in this game. Go with the all beauty alliance which was not my first choice. I could shake things up and betray our core 5 and whore myself out. I learned to appreciate Heidi and I learned to care for you JoJo. I chose to stay loyal and it turned into me being backstabbed. It's rare I play as nice and honest as I did in this game and now I see why it's best not to Laughing. I was getting blamed for what Jay did to all of us because I won more challenges and had more posts Laughing.

It's water under the bridge though. I don't like holding grudges and feeling ill feelings in games.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Sugar is super sweet and the beauties needed her to get the advantage. I felt like a jerk voting her as she seemed to be very loyal to Jay and I and would constantly tell me how much she loved me. I think she did really well considering her tribe mutilated before jury.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Sugar is all talk. She will say anything to anyone in order to stay in the game. Anything she said to either of you was only to further her own game. She agreed to a final 3 with Jay and I when Jon left, and then blind sided Tasha the next round.

Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:34 pm

It's hard for me to agree just based on the fact she never lied to me. Even the round I left, she did not vote against me.

We should make this the most boring jury ever and not ask any questions Laughing. I feel pretty set on my vote. Jay or Sugar. I think it's cool for Heidi that she kicked it up a notch but the whole "I'm Heidi and my shit doesn't stink" was just too over the top. She just kind of coasted until final 6.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:21 pm

I wonder how much shade will be thrown at Sugar...
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Welp
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:59 pm

SORRY FOR SCREWING THIS GAME UP. I had my choice of the bunch and went with those two LOL.

I'm also sorry for betraying all of you. It was not personal, I just wanted to control the game and each vote off I would sever either threats against me in the f2 or threats to others in the game (Lisa for Jefra and Tyler for JQ).

JQ was the first person in the game to speak with me and he was my first f2, hence why I forced a tie for him. The first time in the game I thought of someone else's best interest and it screwed me over rofl

Honestly though, those 2 aren't as bad as we all think. From my one-on-one talks with Heidi, she's pretty sharp (and when she isn't Heidi'ing you, was pleasant to talk to) and Sugar despite lying out of her ass did play everyone very, very well. She actually promised me on her father's life that she would take me to the end (with no solicitation or ask of that by me) so I found that a bit much.

I'm not CanadianMaximum either. Though he played an impressive game in HGs.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Cliff is going to be pissed
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Penner:
Quote :
I want Jay to win this game, if not Tyler. Everyone else can suck it. lol

Fun fact...when you exposed me to everyone. I had like 3-4 PMs from beauties saying they were going on the offensive totally discrediting you since they knew it would've been me that leaked it and didn't want my name thrown around. Mainly Matt so thank you all!

But Penner <333 thanks for the support in here!!

Neleh:
Quote :
Jay's a girl????

I can be anything you want me to be Wink. I wish I worked with you, I LOVE Neleh goddess and your personality in here <333

Jefra:
Quote :
when in reality I see now that he was actually playing the game for himself and I didn't have any type of control over him.

I totally was blind and thought I had complete control over Jay.

You'll see from my confessionals, you had zero control over me lol but I let you keep thinking that haha. Sorry there was no way in the world I was going to a f3 with you and Lisa. When you sent me that I was like whaaaat Razz

Tyler:
Quote :
Actually let me correct myself: Joaquin, Jay and I had a really great alliance that I would like to be a final 3 but Jay had told Joaquin that I needed to be cut before that cause I was good at challenges so I made an imaginary f2 with JQ

Ugh I knew he told that! I could tell something was off from the way we were all talking and then you started giving me more info. JQ leaking info </3 You were an awesome ally though Tyler!

Neleh:
Quote :
I swear if Jay shows up I'm gonna throw shit
<3
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:07 pm

This final two is gross.

Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Long opening statements </3