Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+8
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Lisa Whelchel
Jonathan Penner
Neleh Dennis
Tasha Fox
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 10:01 pm

She was the one that flipped for sure. I did know not to trust her but Jay and Matt didn't want to make any moves so I was stuck having to try and make something work with Sugar and Joaquin, both wanted to do something but weren't on at the same time to figure out who to vote for. It was a mess and a half. Sugar actually penaltied.

What really screwed us over is both Cliff and Jon going during the double vote. I wish we had taken out Heidi instead of Jon, and I have no idea why Lisa and Neleh didn't take out Joaquin when they had the chance.

Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:03 am

It seemed as if you were going between the two groups and were really feeding info to Lisa and Tyler kind of like a rat. I felt you were dangerous
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:33 am

I was doing what I said I would do in our original tribe's thread and that was being loyal to the brains trying to make sure we had the upper hand. But we lost all that thanks to Sugar getting her way 2 rounds in a row when Jon and Tasha left.

I tried talking to you on multiple occasions but you gave me short answer replies and didn't seem to want to work with me, even though you and Tyler were who I chose to work with first. When I started talking to Tasha I got a better vibe from her and she actually trusted me so we did our best to try and work together but Lisa was always so quiet and Sugar used us.

Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Sugar is playing a horrible game. She acted like she was on board to blindside One of you but her, Jefra, Matt, and Heidi all lied to me.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Who won immunity?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Nevermind I see

I really hope sugar gets voted out
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Hey guys
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Jefra is the only one who realizes this is an individual game. Matt has this game in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm surprised they voted you out over Tyler.

It looks like some others want Sugar out though so hopefully she's next.

Whoever has that last idol must feel pretty safe right about now.

Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:57 pm

I think it's Matt. Even though he lied to me I'll definately vote him in the end.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:15 pm

He won't make it till the end. He made a mistake letting the beauties all stick together, he'll be gone after his idol is used.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Tyler had immunity and sugar apparently thinks she's a beauty sugar Heidi and Joaquin are not trying to win at all. Jay says he didn't want a tie.

I am sick of Heidi saying everyone is jealous of her.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Oh neleh why did you Tell people about my idol?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Oh! Go Tyler!!
Back to top Go down
Tasha Fox

Tasha Fox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Wiping out the brains one by one. Wow I guess they promised sugar their fist born or something
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:23 pm

Tasha Fox wrote:
Wiping out the brains one by one. Wow I guess they promised sugar their fist born or something
I truly feel sugars only playing for someone else like as a favor or something.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 pm

Hey guys!
Joaquin won immunity and there were talks about him, Jay and Jefra voting out Sugar, but since I was the last Brain standing, I knew I was next, so they didn't really fight for me. Jefra was angry at Joaquin for saying that voting Sugar out would piss off Matt and Joaquin considered giving me his immunity to keep me safe, but it was too late

The next vote will be really interesting. If they're smart, they'll keep Sugar so they can win with her next to them.

Matt has the idol, so he is safe for the next two rounds.

Jefra is seen as sneaky, so she could be the target, but Joaquin's scrambling around to keep me might also cost him.

Jay and Matt should be safe, they play an excellent game.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Jay is playing the best game. He's like Matt but smarter in the sense that he's not making himself a target.

Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 pm

I am going to laugh if sugar Is next
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Will Sugar be treated like Kass when she arrives at Ponderosa? Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:05 pm

She'll be treated worse
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 am

Imagine Sugar making it to finals! She'll be totally grilled!

Also, why does she try to stir shit with Jefra now? It's obvious one of them will be next, and it's obvious if she continues to piss people off, she'll never win any votes.

No way is anyone of us gonna vote her to win (maybe only if she stands there with Heidi, who I think had a really worthless run in the game) and by turning against Jefra, she loses yet another vote.

Unless she doesn't know how to do the math, Sugar has lost already.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:35 am

I wish jefra had more pull because she really wanted to change things up.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:16 am

I'm curious to find out who sugar is
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:14 pm

We could try and guess who is who if Henry allows us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next