Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+8
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Lisa Whelchel
Jonathan Penner
Neleh Dennis
Tasha Fox
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:14 pm

No offense to Will if your in this cast or blogging. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:15 pm

I like Will so there was no offence on my end either. There's only one person I put on the list that I can't really stomach on IMDB and Will is not that person.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:18 pm

I like all the people on your list for the most part. There's some cool people on it. I'm curious to who you are. You don't strike me as anyone who I've played with before. I say this and watch us have played together numerous times. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:20 pm

I think jefra is Angel
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Lisa I'll bet you $1000 that kyogre123 is NOT Jeff Probst Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 pm

There is no way Rachael is sugar she plays all sides she would never remove herself from a room.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:31 pm

So I've gotten Angel, Will, and Sam. None of whom are anything like each other. Laughing

Jeff, who do you think I am? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:33 pm

I wouldn't remove myself from the room. I just can't blame her for it though. She had made her choice and probably felt awkward in that room with a bunch of people she just lied to and betrayed. I don't know if she continued in private messages but I think it was her way to cut the ties with the people she decided not to align with?

Jefra, I'm very curious too and I bet we have Laughing. I did my best in this game to be different.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:34 pm

I don't see Angel. I think she would be all for a big alliance like we had with the beauties. Wasn't she in the one game as Belle in a 15 person alliance?
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
I don't see Angel. I think she would be all for a big alliance like we had with the beauties. Wasn't she in the one game as Belle in a 15 person alliance?
lol good point
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:48 pm

I don't think Matt is neil cause he hates multiple people on that list.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Lol I seriously doubt Neil was on the beauty tribe. Henry wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 pm

It would be funny if neil was Heidi
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:54 pm

First I'm called Jesse and then Neil? Am I dreaming and stuck inside a nightmare? I'll be devastated if I gave off Neil and Jesse vibes.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:55 pm

I can see Matt being Kevin. Kevin always makes a lot of genuine connections and is very trusting of his allies.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 am

Now I'm thinking maybe you're Kevin Wink.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:07 am

I think Matt is arik
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 am

I get Cherry vibes from Jefra! <3

Heidi thinking I'm Neil... I guess I am a really awful juror!

About Jay I thought Sam or DDTea.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:10 am

I'll take those comparisons Smile

No way Neil is in this.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:58 am

Lol me Cherry? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:19 am

Jefra Bland wrote:
Lol me Cherry? Laughing

ha ha, yes! Cherry usually sucks at challenges and is relatively slow, so you being the first one to answer that question about Rachel Reilly winning BB13 made me suspicious (we all know how much Cherry loves her)

Also, your team mates not trusting you, you playing a slightly shady game, etc. would make me think you are her! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 am

Eww @ you all thinking I would let Neil play in this Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:35 am

I thought that Cliff was Jesse, Matt or Neil. He sounded so aggressive in his pm's
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:03 am

Guys, what do you think of Heidi's answers? From the ones she stopped being Heidi, she seems ok.

Those of you who knew her, do you think she takes too much credit for stuff she didn't do?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:26 am

Ya that's what I saw all along in her. The problem is that while those were all her ideas, many of us had them on our own too, but we didn't share them with her so she came to her own conclusions (considering in her mind they are her moves, which is fair). Like the Matt move, my name is out there for it but Heidi did technically post it first in the room with me/JQ. Same thing with Neleh, I wanted her out that round but couldn't exactly post it in the beauty room, but Heidi did and knew she needed to go. That's why I've said she shares similar game thinking with me and that she's actually smart/thoughtful under the persona. All that said, Sugar played this game hard from day 1 and made a lot of key moves too.

Hope that helps a little as y'all decide. I'm going back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next