Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+8
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Lisa Whelchel
Jonathan Penner
Neleh Dennis
Tasha Fox
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Save that for the inevitable Guess Who Everyone Is?  jury question Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 pm

I will tell Sugar if she makes it to finals: I don't mind her choosing the other side. What I care about though is that she lied to me (and from what I understood Penner as well) about her vote. I would be able to respect her game, and her choice, but the fact that she lied like that to both me and Penner, about voting out Heidi that round, that was unacceptable.

I don't mind that she screwed up our game, I do mind though that she lied like a cunt to me and I have absolutely no respect for her, no matter what sad excuse she will bring up.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:38 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Save that for the inevitable Guess Who Everyone Is?  jury question Laughing

Haha, cool! I hope we will be able to ask as many questions as possible! Smile
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:11 pm

I think Jeff Probst is Henry....has to be
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:27 pm

Ok so it looks like Sugar might be getting what's coming to her
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:19 pm

All these jurors are going to think there is a return twist with four jurors online at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Jay got me. I would have used my idol tonight if he didn't convince me I was in no danger at all Laughing. Nice to see all of you. It was a fun game while it lasted. I know they all feared I could beat them so it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! I honestly wanted you to make it to the end sooooooo badly!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:35 pm

I deserve to be here for doubting you and voting you that round. I didn't want to and I should have done more to save you. Thank you though Neleh it's good to see you don't "hate" me for it.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Lol no you don't.

What did you doubt me about and please tell me you didn't have he idol :/
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:57 pm

I did have the idol Laughing. I started to think something was up a few minutes after I voted. Jay did really well making me feel secure this round. Every time someone would mention voting me, he would show me. I trusted him more and more every round. I now feel like his used condom Laughing. It would take a lot for me to vote someone else if Jay makes finals because he was the real leader and mastermind everyone thought I was.

Neleh, it was just the doubt that you were not really willing to flip on the brains. I trusted that you wanted to be in an alliance with me but I knew that we had been apart the whole game in terms of tribes and I couldn't figure out how loyal you were to them versus me. I managed to take the vote off you the first time but couldn't do it the second time.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Of course I'm hurt a little by him turning on me, but it's just a game so I'm willing to give him the credit.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:01 pm

I'll just call you James from now on Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Sorry to see you here Matt instead of that stupid snake Sugar. Usually 7-6th places are the bes players of the season so you should be proud!

And can we finally have a bromine in Ponderosa? I feel like we can connect in sooo many levels, mi amor!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:29 pm

I will happily sandwich between you and Neleh in the shelter.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 pm

I thought for sure you were going to win. I hope my girl jefra makes it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
It would take a lot for me to vote someone else if Jay makes finals because he was the real leader and mastermind everyone thought I was.

Yes this is what I've been saying all along! He reminds me of CanadianMaximus as Marty in Hunger Games a bit.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Matt I told you they'd come after you once we were gone. You should've listened to Sugar (can't believe I just said that) and voted with Lisa, Tyler and I.

Then again I probably would have flipped over to Jay once he realized he wasn't safe anymore. I liked him a little more than you, but he wasn't budging either. lol
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Why didn't you guys listen to me and blindside Penner?

Also Lisa did you know I was was going
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:09 am

Why one earth would you want someone who was on your side out of the game Neleh?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:24 am

Jonathan Penner wrote:
Why one earth would you want someone who was on your side out of the game Neleh?

<3
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 am

I knew I wasn't going to the end with either of them and I thought Matt and I were closer than what we were. Plus because sugar betrayed you guys I thought I could trust her. But it seems she's lied to everyone this season :/

Henry, shut your mouth
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:33 am

Dont tell me what to do
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:51 am

No I didn't know you were leaving nelah

I did know when penner was leaving though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next