Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+8
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Lisa Whelchel
Jonathan Penner
Neleh Dennis
Tasha Fox
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:35 am

Sugar played the game from day 1...Heidi didn't do anything pre-merge to my knowledge. In fact, had beauty lost a challenge, the 4 of us in the majority alliance planned to vote her out.

Also, I didn't suck in challenges. Laughing I was very close to winning the immunity Heidi won with the eh squares, and some competitions I didn't even try because I thought I was in such a good place that I didn't need the win. Pre-merge, I was beasting in the competitions for my tribe!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:56 am

I am just saying what I saw, and pre-merge we were in the same tribe for a while, but we lost both times if I remember correctly! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Jefra is the best blonde. Hands down. Such a goddess <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Yeah I'm struggling with this vote more than expected. Sugar's all over the place, it has turned me off a bit. Heidi is impressive still being a confident bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Thanks Jay<3
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:09 pm

See what I mean? Lol. Ya I was struggling but I woke up this morning knowing who to vote.

I did just vote. Others please get them in soon, I wanna start reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:31 pm

I let Heidi know on day one that you guys were going to kick her out first if you lost. Matt told me about this so I told Heidi. I think that helped me in the game tremendously. Razz
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Dillon, I will rip your weave out. Jefra was the WORST of the three young blondes. But still better than Lisa and that ugly Neleh Razz
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:51 pm

I read this whole thread.

ROFL

So happy with how I played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11