Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Jury Ponderosa

Go down 
+3
John Cody
Denise Stapley
Jeff Probst
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Hqdefault

Unfortunately, you did not make the jury. But I want to thank you so much for signing up and making this game happen, it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Now that you are out of the game, feel free to stay and talk about the other castaways, while you wait for the Pre-Jurors' trip to.....The Philippines!
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:06 pm

I will love traveling around in the Philippines as a pre jury member. I would like being a juror more, but whaddygunnado?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 pm

I know. I am so sorry to see you leave so soon, I loved that you were active Sad
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Yeah, really! This early, it is usually the inactives who go first!! This will take me my usual 3 days to get over it!
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Hello beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:06 pm

JC! They got you too!

I have been so sick these past couple of days, it is just as well for me that I got the boot.
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Let's just constantly stay active and make them think there's a redemption challenge. Just to make them scared.
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:42 pm

I am down with that JC! Let 'em sweat!
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:50 pm

So Denise, who would you have been loyal to in this game?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:53 am

What's up bitches?!
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Hey Natalie!

I actually liked you a whole ton. Jon mentioned that we should vote you and I heard he/Cliff were wanting to flip the vote but I was like "nah I like Natalie, let's vote Sugar instead <3". It backfired though </3
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:28 am

Oh Nat!! What is happening? I was going to trust you til the end, look where we both are!
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Looks like this is Brawn beach re-united
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:13 pm

I was hoping for a redemption challenge.

WhI flipped on me Jeff is there a way to find out. Also I wonder why no one wanted to work with Brawn.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:38 pm

I think Jefra would have gone if she didn't win immunity. Brains seem pretty close on my side. But they like Joaquin better than me I guess.

But I could be completely wrong. Too bad I had to use that idol early...
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Denise! Ugh I trusted you too but then I told you I trusted you and you didn't say it back and then the night we lost, Sugar said you were targeting me. I should've asked you instead of just believing her.

John, damn I liked you too and wanted cliff gone the night you left but Sugar wouldn't support it and I knew she would fuck the vote up if I didn't vote the same as her.

Cliff & Jon, I don't want to be a bitch but it's nice seeing the makers of my demise here with me <33
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Brawns, such a dysfunctional family <3
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Tasha: first member of the jury. Maybe the brains aren't that tight. They sure seemed like it amongst my swapped group.
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:35 am

Nat, I did trust you. And Sugar too! But we both see she was playing another game. It was a real surprise to me that I got the boot.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:48 am

Denise- your vote from my perspective was Sugar said vote you. Nobody else came to me with any objections, so I voted you.

Nat- your vote simply never talking to you. The other 2 I didn't trust (rightfully so) but at least they had talked to me. With a tribe swap coming, I had to keep people at least willing to work with me.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Cliff! We were in that chat with John & Sugar. We talked there! Razz No, but I understand.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Denise Stapley wrote:
Nat, I did trust you. And Sugar too! But we both see she was playing another game. It was a real surprise to me that I got the boot.

Yeah I definitely see that now. Though, she did vote with me when I went home so I can't be too angry with her. I'm sorry we booted you Sad That's the one thing I would change.
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:53 am

I remember talking to others a bit more than I am credited with here. I think some messages got lost in the shuffle between PM ing, and the Beach thread, and some of the private rooms. We probably said things to others that they didn't see if they didn't visit every site.

It is pretty clear now, what was happening. Sugar told every one she was on their side and got them to trust her, and I was just the easiest to eliminate first.

I was so leery on who to vote first, I random.org ed my own vote.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Natalie that was a more general conversation. I don't really feel like direct communication. They both pm'd me several times a day. Even when I noted it at Tribal, you seemed disinterested.

Jury so far is 3 former brains.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:56 pm

This tribe <3 thanks for the support. I did it all for you guys. mwah mwah smootches <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Jury Ponderosa   Pre-Jury Ponderosa Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Jury Ponderosa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next