Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+8
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Lisa Whelchel
Jonathan Penner
Neleh Dennis
Tasha Fox
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:44 am

I'll defend Heidi a little bit. The persona is annoying but I can vouch for the moves she made in Matt's answers. They were exactly what I was thinking/wanting too and she thought along the same lines. She had strategy.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:12 am

I have to Echo what Neelah said. Heidi's behavior is strange so far. Everything she has mentioned has been odd. It's like she is botching this on purpose for Sugar to win. For someone who was very firm on who they were from day 1, she has not been doing a good job on defending her actions and her gameplay as she sits in the f2.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 am

Matt, you should have played your idol when I came to you and told you that JQ/Sugar/Jay had a high post count and were clearly talking without me/you involved. Laughing

I just thought about that!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:37 am

Jefra Bland wrote:
Hey girls....it's a shame that the blonde girl who played the best game is sitting here asking you too questions....*shrugs*

And the sexiest, if I may add! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:38 am

Haha thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:38 am

Gross I used the wrong form of two.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Ok Heidi has to be John
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 pm

No, John would know when to stop. This is a real troll we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:14 pm

I thought about that too Jefra. At first I didn't clue in because of how much I trusted Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Is Sugars response to Matt for real?!? 

No unnecessary lies?
Going all the way with Matt?
She also contacted me and excluded that 

O_O
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:39 pm

She contacted Natalie too Laughing. Get off Heidi's dick though, I'm getting jealous Jay Wink.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Get off mine Matt. I'm entitled to my opinions. Sugar is lying again and I'm pointing it out. Tyler even said in his comment to her he will just assume she's lying in all of this lol. I'll likely still be voting her, but   I don't think Heidi is as bad as everyone else says. I like her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Sugar wrote:
2. Yep! If it was a final 3 and Jay was up here with us, I'd still have confidence!

I thought Heidi was delusional, but apparently so is Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:05 pm

I can honestly say I've never seen a FTC performance like Sugars. I'm completely turned off by her answers and haven't even read her responses to me Neutral

Tyler, did you and Sugar fight in the game as well?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Those were the last pm's we exchanged

Quote :
that I actually understand and if I can give an apology I will? You might understand when you see what has happened to me in the game from the start. I am literally afraid that no one wants me. I was the third wheel all the way through brawn. But trust that I know what you mean about lying. I am definitely ashamed of it and it probably wasn't necessary but they said you guys were voting me so if I said my vote I worried the idol would be played. sorry Ty, I really am.

Quote :
ok, I guess we're good

We never fought, but I made some threads in my confessional against her. Smile These should be funny to read once the game is over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Funny she admits about the lying and being ashamed there. She is very strange!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Jay, wtf dude chill. You can build an Heidi shrine and propose to her at the finale. I was honestly just joking.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Ok. Then stop addressing me. I don't get your humour apparently. We all have a right to share what we think but I'm not saying anything to you. I'm trying to keep an open mind and give these ladies a shot.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Sugar wrote:
Sorry, Jay. Too many strikes! If you wanna know about my lying then you will have to explain your own.

lololol

except it's Jay whose vote you're asking for and not the other way around... smh...
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:04 pm

I don't get your attitude problem but ok.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Why don't we all hot boys get a room and cuddle away from this drama?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Jeff just PM me when votes are due. If I can't even joke around with the guy who betrayed me, this is just not fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:09 pm

No, Matt, please stay! I will talk to you, we can work things out! <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Dude the backstab was game. I can appreciate that. This missplaced attitude though just sucks. I have better to do with my time.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:18 pm

I can't even with Sugar lol! 

Or Matt.....haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Survivor :: Ponderosa :: The Jury-
Jump to: