Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:54 pm

DAMMIT. I JUST HAD A LONG ASS FUCKING CONFESSIONAL WRITTEN. ILL WRITE IT AGAIN IN A LITTLE BIT.

But I'll get this out of the way first:

I want private rooms with:
Denise (Winners <3)
Denise & Sugar (Brawny Bitches)
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:39 pm

I'm such a bloody idiot for joining this. I'm a former winner, the only place to go is down. Ah well let the shitshow begin. I'm good with being Brawn. Makes sense since I'm a CrossFit goddess.

So the brains, I've talked to Tyler & Neleh. Me and Neleh didn't talk much but I actually aligned with Tyler as a let's look out for each other come swap type thing.

Beauty, I have talked to Joaquin, Jefra and Matt. It was kinda small talk with Joaquin & Jefra but I actually really surprisingly like Matt and we've already aligned.

For my tribe, I've talked to everyone but Cliff. Me and John have just been exchanging small talk and I kinda have a San Juan del Sur thing going with Jon. I had a winners alliance with Denise since before the tribes and we have pulled in Sugar to make a solid trio. Sugar is interesting and fun but hopefully loyal. I worry about her since she's already talked to Matt and apparently wants me her and Matt to be a trio lol She needs to settle down and not overdo it.
Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1