Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:15 pm

So Natalie became the first person to officially approach me about working together. I get really good vibes from her but then she didn't show up to the challenge and we lost so I'm down to work with her but in the event the tribe wants to vote her out, I'm good to do that too since she is the only one on the tribe to not make it to either challenge.

Cliff I've hardly talked to but he did mention that he has heard Denise, which is odd because she is the only one to make it to both challenges but eh, it's not me and we don't have any alliance with each other so I'm okay with it.

I asked John what he wants to do and he said he isn't sure and that he is open to suggestions. I'm going to throw out Denise's name and see if he'll bite. I'm pretty sure I could bring in Natalie to do that and that would give us numbers.

I messaged Sugar, someone I also get pretty good vibes from and am awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:21 pm

ok so Sugar said Cliff is also telling her Denise so he is at least telling us the same thing. However she did say that John and Cliff are tight which I do think could be a possibility. So I mentioned that maybe we could bring in Natalie next round should we need to vote someone out again. That would set me up well since I already have an alliance with Natalie so I'm hoping I'd have both girls being more loyal to me than to each other.
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Natalie messaged me real quick saying that Sugar had approached her about the 3 of us working together. Obviously I told her I'm down with it and I am, but it does make me wonder whether or not the girls are tighter with each other than they are with me. That could make me the Stephannie Favor of this tribe where it's two groups of two and I'm the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Cliff ust came to me about making a guys alliance which I said I was down with but I am skeptical about how close John and him are and I have already told Natalie that in the case of a sudden tribal where we can't speak to each other over messages that I'm going to vote Cliff since I think John is more useful than him.

But to recap what is going to go down: Denise is going home and that should be unanimous, but once she is gone, it looks like it will be John and Cliff vs. Natalie and Sugar with me in the middle and having to choose a side. I'm hoping we will win out to a tribe switch but in the event I do have to choose I'll more than likely stick with the girls because they talk to me more outside of tribal council.
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Also, it looks like the hidden immunity idol has been discovered so every vote going on from here until the swap will need to be a blindside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1