Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+8
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Lisa Whelchel
Jonathan Penner
Neleh Dennis
Tasha Fox
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 am

Neleh, we were close but then I got lured into the Beauties till the end shenanigans. I trusted Jay, he played me like a fiddle. Laughing I really can't be that mad at him because I am not one of those players that you can pull many fast ones on. I blame Jeff really. The last challenge I had no chance. I didn't even know anyone and just kept posting random guesses. In the end, it's Jeff's fault I love you. Obviously it's a joke, I just blame myself. Jefra had already voted Sugar early though, so Sugar would have left if I used my idol and then it would have been Jefra and I versus the other 3. The only thing that could have worked is if Jefra and I voted Joaquin or even Jay (but I wouldn't have been down with that and I had a final 3 with Jay and Jefra from the early beauties days) so I don't thinks he would have wanted that either. I'm ok with what happened and I will cheer for Jefra too, but Jay has my vote almost locked if he makes finals. I hope Heidi is as smart as she says she is and catches on her best chance is to get Jay out. If he is CanadianMaximus though, I may puke.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Quote :
so I don't thinks he would have wanted that either.

*she
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Jay's a girl????
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm talking about Jefra Laughing. I don't think she would have been down to vote Jay either because the 3 of us made a final 3 deal early on when tribes were posted.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Basically in this game I had a final 2 with Neleh, a final 3 with Jay and Jefra and then I had something with Sugar but I was never sure how far that would go.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Probably not too far. I bet Jefra, Heidi, and Sugar are gonna be the final 3. If so it'll be a lot like the Jun/Allison final 2
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:34 pm

In this case I hope Jefra will make it to f2 and win this whole thing

Jeff, is someone joining us today?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Oh no, sorry. Had to cancel last night's challenge. Someone will join you Sunday, Monday afternoon and then Monday night though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Neleh Dennis wrote:
Probably not too far. I bet Jefra, Heidi, and Sugar are gonna be the final 3. If so it'll be a lot like the Jun/Allison final 2
that was a good final two.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 am

Jeff Probst wrote:
Oh no, sorry. Had to cancel last night's challenge. Someone will join you Sunday, Monday afternoon and then Monday night though Very Happy
survivor got renewed
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Lisa Whelchel wrote:
No I didn't know you were leaving nelah

I did know when penner was leaving though

We all knew when I was leaving. lol

I managed to make the beauties scramble the round Neleh left though. I was definitely their main target but I made them second guess voting for me when I caused paranoia in the challenge thread. So at least I bought myself an extra round. It was all I could do though sadly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:52 am

I'm curious about who won immunity and who's gonna join us today!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:57 pm

I hope sugar shows up in heee
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Jay is safe!!!!

Hopefully Joaquin will not be blindsided!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Hey everyone! I got voted out because of my connection with Lisa/Tyler/Matt. They said I had too many connections on the jury. Laughing

Jay is playing a good game. I tried to make a move early on with Lisa and Tyler and Jay but Jay played me by "pussying out" when in reality I see now that he was actually playing the game for himself and I didn't have any type of control over him.

I totally was blind and thought I had complete control over Jay. Laughing

I had a final two with Jay from the beginning and planned on honoring that.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Also, Neleh, I was annoyed when you went as well. I didn't want you to leave because I wanted to work with you/Tyler/Lisa because I wasn't a huge fan of the all Beauty alliance even though I felt pretty safe with them with my f3 of me/Jay/Matt.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:59 pm

I think I was the only Beauty who was vocal about not wanting to work with Sugar or Heidi. Laughing I think that's why they are so thrilled I am gone because I've been literally pushing for Sugar to leave every round.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Nooooooooo

Jefra go back!!!! I don't want to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Ugh Sugar is so awful with how she treats the jury
"I like seeing her name in purple"
Oh stfu you bitch
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Laughing I think she thinks she has a shot at winning.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Sugar is horrible. I thought I could trust her.
I thought I could trust a lot of people but Heidi and Sugar are the worst. I have a feeling they'll make final 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:10 pm

I hope not. I'm not sure what the hell Joaquin is doing in this game.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Joaquin and I had a final 2 he is a great player
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Actually let me correct myself: Joaquin, Jay and I had a really great alliance that I would like to be a final 3 but Jay had told Joaquin that I needed to be cut before that cause I was good at challenges so I made an imaginary f2 with JQ
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 6:04 pm

lol ugh I complained so much to Jay about people playing the game for other people and not playing an individual game and how annoyed I was in general!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next