Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:44 pm

It was certainly a surprise to see Sugar get votes but I have to commend Jon on making sure that if an idol was played he was safe.

If my fellow brawn knew how many people from the other tribes checked in on me to make sure I was safe at tribal, they'd want me out for sure. Matt, Jefra, Jay, Joaquin and Tyler all check in to make sure I'm good at tribal. I feel like I should be good at any swap.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Jeff I got a lot to say. I will spill my guts when I get home
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:39 am

Losing the challenge was such a morale crusher. We're going to be down to 3, probably only for a minute because I'm sure there's a swap coming up but still, how embarrassing. This tribal could be disastrous if Cliff has an idol. Me, Jon and Sugar devised a plan for Jon & Sugar to act like they hate each other (the funny thing is they actually do hate each other so they weren't really pretending <3) so Cliff thought he was a swing vote and was safe. But, I'm not sure how good of a job we did. Cliff hinted that he was voting for me at tribal so if he plays the idol, I'm super worried I'll be idol'd out. I'm about to pop a vein from the pure apprehension and fear I feel.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:49 am

If I can just get to a swap where I'll be with people I can actually trust, I'll be so much better off. I trust Matt, Jay, Jefra, Tyler and even Joaquin more than I trust shady Jon who votes at the last minute and doesn't tell me everything, Cliff who throws my name out at tribal and Sugar who freaks out and does inane things without thinking of the repercussions.

OH, Joaquin sent me a PM asking who I had in my pocket so we could turn the game around and I asked who he had and it was a long drawn type of thing basically saying nothing. But, naturally I sold him out to Matt with everything he said to me <3 Sorry boo.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:19 pm

You can go ahead and put me in pre-jury. I have nothing to say to those people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1