Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 pm

I'm nervous about tonight. Denise is so strange and I don't think I can depend on her and Sugar is batshit insane. I don't have any formal alliances with the guys but I might need to start.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:32 pm

I want a private room with Jon called Jaclyn's Lovers
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:31 am

I'm a little salty about how quickly Denise dropped me like a bad toss. I honestly had that bitches' back. She was going to be my ride or die. But, that's fine I'm ready to throw a bitch under the bus if need be. Sugar pulled some crazy alliance with John and Cliff out of her ass but I'm really thankful for it. Matt and Jefra have both told me that she's told them we are booting Denise so at least she's being sincere. Also, I've been getting close with Jon, who seems really sweet and sincere. I think that I have Sugar and Jon's support for sure, if I don't then they have put a wool over my eyes in a big way. I'm not as confident about John and Cliff but at least if they defect, it should be 3-3. I'm just ready to get the result and know my fate. The anticipation is crushing me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1