Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Talked to John a little. He seems ok with aligning with Sugar and Natalie. But it didn't seem 100% sincere. He also mentioned Sugar had talked to him. I'm thinking Sugar is setting herself up with a bunch of minor alliances. She needs to go quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Sugar was napping and John Jon were bro'ing it up in the water. So Uncle Cliffy decided to take a stroll to search for that idol. Being tall and knowing one's way around plant life has its advantages. "Hasta la vista baby" now means Uncle Cliffy found an idol and ain't going anywhere baby.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Hate losing challenges. Hate even more Sugar showing up after and saying we would've won if she was here. That's a lot of talk from such a small girl.

Looks like everyone wants Denise gone for whatever reason. Don't want to disrupt anything so I'll go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:34 pm

I definitely like the idea of an alpha dog alliance with John Jon. Blindside that dumb Sugar once Denise is out. I'll let that idea stew for now.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Great confessionals!

Dont forget to vote btw!
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:51 pm

I hate when people just post 5 paragraphs of confessionals all at once. Makes doing episodes so much tougher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective) Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 (from Cliff's perspective)
Page 1 of 1