Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

I hate idols. They always mess with my head and make me overthink grand schemes to vote people out and potentially gain allies along the way. In rtf's game I basically threw it away on a vote I knew I wasn't getting voted out just to clear my head.

That being said, knowing who has it is information and having the most information is how you last in this game. So for now I'll keep a tight hold of it.

What is up with sugar and jon both showing up at the end of that challenge with all the answers? And Sugar has the audacity to say we would've won if she were present. Overconfident much? I want her gone so bad, but have to go along with this stupid Denise vote.

I'm back home now so I can actually help on this next challenge and not try to help while driving 80 mph on the interstate.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Also why did John post he was sitting out on the challenge thread?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Trolling probably lol. No one needs to sit out from this tribe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective)   Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective) Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 (from Adam's perspective)
Page 1 of 1