Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 am

Do you have your idol?

If so, don't use it lol. The plan is to make you panic. The vote is Heidi
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:59 am

I think Heidi has it. I tried hard last night to switch their vote from you to Tyler or Heidi. I hope it works because if she does play an Idol, I rather Tyler leaves than you.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Could we maybe talk about getting a group together to blindside Tyler and Lisa tonight, at this point they have too much power, but I really do not know who to trust. They created a room with myself, Tasha, and Sugar. They thought we'd have the votes to take out Heidi but it looks like they failed. Should I talk to Heidi and maybe get her on board?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm mobile right now, but when I get home I'll address everything.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Ok well I've talked to sugar and she's on board.

I'm saying the same thing to her I'm saying to you. I have no idea to approach to do this because I don't know who would run to Tyler and Lisa.

I bet Heidi would be on board if she was asked. Plus if she has the idol and has to play it, it would guarentee one of them go if they decide to vote for her
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Lisa is telling Tyler you helped her at challenges
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:29 pm

What does she hope to gain by telling him that? I helped her which is a nice thing to do. I actually only helped her to make sure you were safe Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Idk lol

I'm trying to get a group together, but sugar hasn't replied back and Heidi is hesitant. Who can you
Trust that we could get to allign with us?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:59 pm

This is one of the weirdest game for me I have to admit. While we stick together for votes, I barely talk to people on my tribe. Never even had a one on one with Heidi. I've recently started talking to JoJo and Sugar the most other than you. I keep trying with Lisa but it's moot I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Sugar is on board. By JoJo you mean Joaquin right? Is he still acting weird? Can you
Trust him? Sugar said we could trust Jay.

I was thinking we could avoid Lisa using her idol by somehow making her think you all are voting me, when in reality were all voting her.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:07 pm

That's a good plan. You sure you're comfortable loosing another Brains? Yes Joaquin, he is normal in PM lately. I've talked to Jay a few times but he's not very chatty.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 pm

As long as our final 2'deal is still intact I'm fine with It. My only real allie since day 1 is you.
Getting rid of a brain is a risk I'll have to take, and if it gets me voted out later on down the road, I'll deal with it then. I just don't see a chance at me winnin against them. They've been controlling the game too long
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:12 pm

You have been my ally since day one too. I forgot to elaborate about the Tasha vote. I totally thought the deadline was in the evening like usually. I got a PM from the host 5 minutes before deadline telling me about the deadline. I rushed on and saw them saying they voted Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Lol it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:48 pm

You still want to vote Lisa?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Yes. But let's see what her and Tyler
Want
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 pm

No problem, I have to bounce for a little bit. I'll be back within the hour.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Ok. Real quick how would you feel about me, you, Sugar, Jefra, and Jay teaming up? wed need a sixth to vote Lisa though
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Change of plans. We need to vote Tyler. Lisa is playing her idol
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:25 pm

You better use an idol if you have one they're voting you

Also I just realized Tyler has an idol so we need to vote Penner
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:56 pm

How is there 2 idols for Brains?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Lmao I meant he has immunity
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Oh I see what you're saying Laughing. I had that blond moment, don't judge me Laughing. Are you sure they're voting for me? Penner is still trying to convince me to vote Sugar and Lisa just messaged me. I let her know I was a bit sour at her being cold when all I did was trying to help her at first.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:12 pm

That's what they're saying. Penner is a danger in this game. He'll be Lisa and Tyler's errand boy. If we vote him out hell stop feeding them information.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:32 pm

This is a crazy round. I feel like everyone is trying to mindtwist everyone so idols can be played properly. My gut tells me I'll be the casualty in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next