Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:41 am

Why would she do that? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:21 am

If you say she is trustworthy, I'll chalk it out to her being busy with so much going on. I just know it worried me. Looks like we're about to swap.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:10 pm

I really hope we end up on the same tribe. Has anyone on your original tribe found an idol?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:12 pm

I really hope so too Neleh. The running rumor is that Heidi might have it.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:29 pm

We probably should maybe flush it if we end up with her. Or at least split the votes
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Should I bother aligning with Jonathan Penner? Jefra is pretty cool but quiet while Morgan isn't really on much so I have barely ever talked with her.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Id talk to Penner.

When it comes to merge, do you have any ideas?

Oh yea Tyler, Lisa, and I are thinking of who to pull in to get majority. We may have to pull in Joaquin Sad
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:12 pm

I would say the one from our tribe that was the least around is Morgan, so maybe people would be willing to vote her out. I really don't know though.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:18 pm

I'll try and push that if we go to tribal but I won't throw up that you told me about her. I really want to try and keep secret how close we are
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:21 pm

I think it's in our best interest. How's Tasha? Is it better I align with her instead of Penner? I also forgot you have Cliff on your tribe. I really am not a fan of his. Would be lovely if you guys got him out before merge Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:45 pm

I'll try my best

Tasha seemed nice.'I talked to her a little bit. Try talking to her and see what happened
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Ugh Heidi Laughing. I never said a word to the host about the post counts.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:05 pm

How are you? Pretty safe this round?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Morgan was voted out Smile. We have an advantage with the idol but I think Lisa wants to hold on to it until merge.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:21 am

Ok so it looks like we merge on Tuesday. Who are you close with on your side. I was saying maybe we could combine alliances at merge to give us the best chance at making it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:29 pm

1- Self Esteem
2- Gone Away
3- She's Got Issues
4- Why Don't You Get A Job?
5- Original Prankster
6- (Can't Get My) Head Around You
7- Hit That
8- Pay The Man
9- Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)
10- You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Band/Artists name: The Offspring
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Hopefully you saw this before leaving. I just wanted to get confirmation it was right before telling you to post, since we can only submit once. Sorry for being quiet this weekend, I was gone out to town and didn't have much time to get on here. Back now and ready to get this going. I've been talking to Tasha, I like her so far.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 am

She seemed cool. When merge rolls around, I may have to pull a Tony and get out Lisa or Tyler. They're probably the biggest threats to our game right now. The only thing is,'Lisa had the idol.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:35 am

We can blondside her for sure later on. I want to get a few other people out first. On my tribe I yhink the votes are going to Heidi and Jon. What about yours?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 am

Cliff
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 am

I hear sugar and Jon are liars
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:02 pm

It's possible, Sugar is the one pushing for Jon to go though.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Should I be worried about going this round? Would suck if I leave right after we finally ended up on the same tribe.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Neleh please get on Laughing. I'm hearing we are both in danger tonight.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:50 am

Apparently the vote is Heidi, but Tyler is telling people it's you so idk.

I really would love to blindside Tyler or Lisa right now. It's not too early to break them up. Do you think we could get 6 votes to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next