Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Matt Elrod
Joaquin Souberbielle
Neleh Dennis
Jeff Probst
Jay Byars
Jon Misch
John Cody
Cliff Robinson
Natalie Anderson
Sugar Kiper
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:18 am

Heidi Strobel wrote:
Lol I almost yelled at you for spoilers but then I realized we were on our safe place and not imdb. All of us on here know what happens.

Laughing Heidi!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Guys help me out here: Am I crazy, or was there a fight between Sugar and Jefra at the final 6? I remember that happening, but I can't find it anywhere. Or, it didn't happen at all? Maybe I am thinking of another game? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Never mind, found it. Schedule thread.

Last place I thought of looking Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:57 pm

I knew Tyler was than for awhile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:59 pm

OK, WE GOT IT TURNER, YOU KNEW WHO I WAS, WE WERE IN THE SAME ROOM SINCE DAY ONE, GOOD JOB!

SOMEONE SAY BRAVO TO TURNER!!!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Lmao I'm dead. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:05 pm

It's sad for me to watch this knowing I was constantly trying to make moves and constantly getting shut down because everyone was sucking Jay's dick. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Jefra, you and I should have plotted with each other more instead of us plotting with him. Him getting 3rd was sad but a bit sweet revenge.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Dang! I was really dramatic and over the top for no apparent reason Laughing

Tyler & thanasisk276 <3333

Jefra, I Do agree that a different approach and route should have been taken instead and we would have had a different game outcome. It pained me to see you and Penner both fight yall's heart out in trying to make moves that went nowhere.

I can't wait to see this Matt reveal though Very Happy I am dying inside. I need to know.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:42 pm

I hope you're not too disapointed. With Cherry's comment on the thread it makes me think you're someone that I fon't think enjoys my presence. For what it's worth, I would have made moves before, I had the idol, but I just really got invested and wanted Jefra/Matt/Jay. I thought this was a final 3 game. I also felt we owed Sugar so it was hard wanting her out. Had Jay stuck to the final 3 with Jefra and I, I think it was possible. At final 5 I just had to properly use the idol and then 1 of us wins finsl 4 immunity.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:18 pm

how so? regardless of who you might turn out to be, I can safely say this here, I enjoyed ya. lol

yea, I was well aware of how close you and Sugar were. You had a lot of ties in the game and if we didn't make a move, well you know what have happened. You played it smart by telling certain players you had that idol because it placed trust within them in regards to yourself. What I also appreciate is that you told me in "pm" that we didn't have to vote Ty and would be open to talk about it and listen to other options. That right then and there spoke volumes about your character.

I think a lot of people assumed it was a f3 game, lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:34 pm

I knew how hard it was to vote Neleh for me. I know how bad I felt when I saw she had been honest with me. Except Heidi, we all had our brains Laughing so I understood how you felt and didn't want to throw away and discard those feelings.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Come on Jeff, I'm ready to post my speech on my IMDb account Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:41 pm

NO FLIPPING WAY MAN. KITTY KAT? DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:41 pm

I just dropped on the floor, wow totally did not see that coming.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Kathy!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:43 pm

I hate that I have to wait 2 episodes to find out who you are. I had to edit my post. I forgot half of what I wanted to say <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Did anyone suspect it? I really tried hard to be a dumb model type guy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:45 pm

Amazing, freaking downright amazing Kathy. No words, I am screaming in my apartment now because I am just shocked! WOW!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:46 pm

I was thinking Tom, Neil, Kevin, Jimmy etc, lol. But KATHY excellent work my love!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Awww I'm happy you're not disappointed <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:49 pm

What Cherry posted made me think you're maybe Tom_delonge so that's why I thought you would ew my reveal, since we did like each other for a while in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Kathy OMFG
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Good OMFG I hope? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 pm

I cannot believe I had a bromance with Kathy. Hahahahahaha 
Just you wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next