Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Matt Elrod
Joaquin Souberbielle
Neleh Dennis
Jeff Probst
Jay Byars
Jon Misch
John Cody
Cliff Robinson
Natalie Anderson
Sugar Kiper
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Quote :
This game brought us back together and allowed us to fix a relationship that was broken but now has no reason not to exist peacefully! <3

I feel the complete opposite. This game has DAMAGED my relationship with MEL. Kidding but wow, this hurts even more now </3 I know she didn't know she was betraying me but for Jay to be my BFF, haha it's tragic. I didn't know Mel could play a man this well <3
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:34 pm

Ugh Marcus! Laughing all those PM's you ignored of mine trying to make moves Laughing

I can't believe the identities in the beauty alliance so far. Laughing
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
Quote :
Plz be Olivia <3

Really John? Can that not die eventually?

It's a joke <3 but I'll be honest, I suck at making jokes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Quote :
I feel the complete opposite. This game has DAMAGED my relationship with MEL. Kidding but wow, this hurts even more now </3 I know she didn't know she was betraying me but for Jay to be my BFF, haha it's tragic. I didn't know Mel could play a man this well <3

SERIOUSLY?????????? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SAY THIS? WE'VE PLAYED THOUSANDS OF MYSTERY GAMES TOGETHER AND YOU'RE EITHER AFTER ME OR HATING ME!

AND IT'S VINCENT, DAMNIT! VINCENT, NOT VICTOR! GET YOUR **** STRAIGHT, WOMAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:40 pm

John <3
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:41 pm

Vincent was sexy <3

I wonder if Sugar is Will. No idea who she is though.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Hahaha THANIFER I LOVE YOU <3. I'm obviously kidding, this is the beauty of mystery games. The beauty tribe was stacked though, no wonder we dominated :p.

John I know it's a joke, I just hate seeing her name but I'll live. Still love ya.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Will is one of the two people who crossed my mind for Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:44 pm

I have created an entire thread throwing curses towards Rachael cause I was 100% convinced she was Sugar...
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:45 pm

No one even guesses or cares who I am. They know I am the real Heidi! recruited by Henry.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:47 pm

I knew you guys would be far too jealous to vote for me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:47 pm

If it's Will he finally won something!

Heidi, are you Arik? You're quite the troll, you know that?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Heidi, whoever you are, you played a great game. I would have liked you to be normal during the jury process and you would definitely have my vote!
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:51 pm

I couldn't. I knew all along I would never win if I made it to the end because everyone was far too jealous of how perfect I am. But I made it to the end as my character, I was going to compete in finals as my character. I accomplished my goal of making it to the end. I'm sorry you're not as attractive or smart as I am, Tyler. I will pray for you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:52 pm

Shut up, Heidi, and come here for a quickie
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:55 pm

I would have to severely lower my standards to be with you, Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:56 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!

JAW DROPPED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Cherry and Tyler. What a bombastic final 2! At least one of my Ty's made f2. Lol

Congratulations Sugar, great Job Heidi!!!
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Thanks, Joaquin <3 you were my favorite on our tribe even though you totally ignored Heidi!'s attempt as a showmance to have one with Tyler instead lmao.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:06 pm

One of your Ty's won the entire thing!

Congrats Tyler, and sorry for being so nasty with you!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Omg. After reading it now, I realized that was a missed opportunity at even more greatness. The weren't ready for Joaquin & Heidi as one. 

Heidi<3
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Grats Tyler on Player of the Season. Totally deserving award  cheers
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Thanks Marcus! Wink

Also, we should have suspected Sugar was soco when she mentioned her game could be a combination of Tom's, Mel's and his own. haha
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Random, that was actually the one thing I thought would give me away in the jury thing. I purposely guessed random people for the WHO DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WERE shit because I wanted to come off as clueless, but when I answered the three people with great games things honestly I was like ugh I hope no one guesses that's me. Who else would say both Nat AND Javi haha.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:26 pm

What a cast lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next