Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)

Go down 
+11
Tasha Fox
Jonathan Penner
Lisa Whelchel
Jefra Bland
Jay Byars
Joaquin Souberbielle
Neleh Dennis
Tyler Fredrickson
Matt Elrod
Heidi Strobel
Sugar Kiper
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:04 pm

I enjoyed playing with you too, until the moment you flipped. Since then you are dead to me.

And you are delusional to think that you would have any chance of winning against Jay in f3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:07 pm

LISA

I really don't want to do the ID guesses again. I feel like it reveals not only stuff about the others, but also about myself. I don't even know anyone that well from IMDb, to fill in all the spots. I feel like you are realitytvfreak though and he likes Lisa.

I actually removed myself from the Brains room simply because it was too awkward to stay there. Plus, not to be cold but I didn't need your alliance as a back up anymore so it would've just been MORE LYING to have to answer to later. Like I said I only lied when it was to protect myself or to propel myself forward. Staying in the room when I had no real plans of working with you guys, seemed pointless. I figured leaving the room made a blatant statement to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Quote :
And you are delusional to think that you would have any chance of winning against Jay in f3

It's a good thing I voted him out then. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Yes, so you can feel proud of that.

Just don't go around asking him for reasons why he lied or whatever. It's his vote you're interested in, not the other way around. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:20 pm

In the end I'll probably do whatever I damn well please though. I will never be bossed around by cunty, bitter pipsqueaks.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Don't forget my questions to both of you at the bottom of my post!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Quote :
I had helped you get to that point and you thought you would just pull something sneaky.

If you think by helping the "beauty" alliance you were helping me, think again sweetheart. I didn't give a fuck about that alliance and had you not voted with us I think I could have managed to get the same placement.

Let's just be clear, you never helped my individual game at all.

You also relied on negative attacks on the thread to combat me PLAYING THE GAME by trying to get people to vote you out. I never insulted you when talking to others about voting you. I wanted to vote you because I needed Tyler/Lisa to further myself to the end of the game. You were the only person left in the game who I didn't have any sense of loyalty to besides Heidi so of course it was easy to mention your name to the other beauties....
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Haha, fair enough!

You only need five of us to vote for you anyway! Smile
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
I don't think anyone is judging you for having a life Heidi. The judging is with the persona.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Sorry I missed it, Jay! I'll get it.

Jefra, OK cool, girl. That's why I was never really loyal to you either. I wanted to be! I kept trying to talk to you to get you to forge something but you were just fluffing me. Literally everything was like, 3 or 4 words max. You didn't give a fuck about the beauty alliance and I didn't really give a fuck for you being in it. And I figured my move did help you because it helped Matt. What sucks is, if the 3 of us could've worked together things might have turned out differently. I adored Matt, and didn't realize you did until he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Jay Part II

For Both:
1. Compare your game to who you think the 3 best players on IMDb are. How did you play similarity? What do you do better than them?

soco-81, tom_delonge_ava, TheQueenMel
Flipping like soco, multiple deals like soco and Tom, social game like soco and Tom, acting innocent and pathetic like Mel. I think I did better than them by actually getting to the end though. These players always get 3rd.

2. Give the run down on the beauty tribe and brains. Who was running each respective side and how did you manage your position knowing that?

I think Penner and Tyler ran brains? And I believe Jay and Matt probably ran Beauty, with Heidi doing more than everyone realized. I think we all know who ran Brawn. I just managed my position by being available to these players as opposed to being an obstacle.

3. What was your favorite moment in the game?

Winning the final 3 immunity challenge.

4. Why should I, JAY BYARS, vote for you to win?

Because I was actually on your side from the very beginning! You never fully trust me I don't think, but you should trust me now and should trust that I deserve to win this more than Heidi does. And for the most part, our alliance had integrity. Heidi's not a fan of you. I actually am. I think you're wonderful and your pick me ups kept me going in the game at times. Thank you for that.

You also told me in a PM at one point all these amazing reasons why I should win. The PM's been deleted so I can't post it. I truly hope you still feel the same way you did when you wrote it.

Either way I will leave here considering you a friend.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Two things

1- I'm sure this thread is near capacity in characters used. Shorter answers pretty please.
2- It's dark in here from all the shade Laughing

I feel like Sugar played in the mudd while Heidi was getting her nails done. Sums up this FTC
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Does Heidi even go here? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Quote :
I have no doubt that if I sided with them at the merge, I would've definitely gotten 6th place or even worse. There was no game for me to play in their alliance.

I don't understand how you can sit there and say stuff like that when I was sincerely trying to offer you a final 3 with you, me and Jay? I was open and honest with you since we first started talking. You were who I clicked with the most in this game, and wanted to work with. I have no doubts you would have made it far regardless of which route you had taken. So don't go saying you would have gotten 6th or worse.

Quote :
I'm sorry. Did you ever maybe stop to think Sugar's probably laying it on thick so she can find out info? I wanted to know who you all were voting for and who had idols. You can despise me for lying as much as you want but I got the information I needed it and I rode on it all the way to the finals. Again, I'm sorry that you don't like lying. Maybe stick to Idol Games. xoxo <3

This is probably the most honest thing you've said in your jury answers. If only you weren't contradicting yourself with everything else you're saying.

A lot of your lies were unnecessary, as others have already pointed out. Like what was the reason for reaching out to me when you already knew I was being voted out? Doesn't make much sense. Were you actually wanting to vote out a beauty or just poking fun at me on my way out?

No questions for Heidi I don't feel like hearing how conceited she is all over again.

Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Well Hello Ladies! Congrats again to you both!

First of all, I want to put this on the table, I would appreciate no sass from anyone at all or smart-alek remarks either. I don't have time for the foolishness. I am on some serious grown man business here. I will ask a question and I would appreciate decent answers. I have always stood by, no matter how I felt about someone, that if they made it to the finals, then they must have done something right. I am in no way taking that away from either of you and congrats again for making it to this point. I am not here to bash either of you, so please keep it real with me. The both of you are there for a reason as we the jurors are sitting on the other side. I do get that one should not kiss ass for jury votes, but damn, at least show some type of respect as a player with the responses you give. I am the juror and I am here to ask questions, I am not looking for any rhetorical questions either.

SUGAR did you receive my pm that I sent you right around the time you beat me in that tie-breaker? Just a simple yes or no would do, k thanks! <3

HEIDI I came to you the minute Jay informed me that you guys voted for me, you were honest and I told you "thanks" for being honest. What I don't understand is that you, myself and Jay were in a f3 alliance and I was pretty much active up until as you say a "busy life" took it's course with me. You said it was only fair because I was not on for that challenge, but why didn't you wait until I was on to say "hey dog, cat, bitch, what's up with the vote?". I just found it odd you voted without blinking an eye since you and I were cordial the whole game. <3

both Name one juror and one pre-jury member whom you absolutely despised and turn right around and do the same for at least one of each whom you adored to pieces. Be honest about it too. If it's me, I promise I won't get mad or too happy Smile

OAN: Shout out to the castaways whom I have grown to love Jay, Matt, Tyler, Natalie & Morgan (even though she basically gave up). Is it wrong that I wish this was actually IMDb and the people here were there real identities? Neleh (I finally spelled it right) for being hilarious in Jury. Penner whom I didn't realize was too cool for school.

And a special thanks to Jeff, for hosting an amazing season. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Thanks Guac, glad you enjoyed the game <3
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Look you fucking cunt Jefra I am sorry I have a life outside of this game and you don't. I said I will answer everything when I get home tonight. I am not home nor will I be for several hours. So please refrain on your bitchy comments until I have had a chance to speak. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:52 pm

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 Cereal-guy-spitting-cereal
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Heidi Strobel wrote:
Look you fucking cunt Jefra I am sorry I have a life outside of this game and you don't. I said I will answer everything when I get home tonight. I am not home nor will I be for several hours. So please refrain on your bitchy comments until I have had a chance to speak. Thanks.

I think I may just have to vote for you on the sole fact that you have not broke character once. That's a true mystery player right there. lol

You're the kind of girl I'd want to bang and never talk to again.

Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Jonathan Penner wrote:
Heidi Strobel wrote:

I think I may just have to vote for you on the sole fact that you have not broke character once. That's a true mystery player right there. lol

You're the kind of girl I'd want to bang and never talk to again.

your not gay?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Gay is so ewsticle
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 pm

yeah lisa is definitely RTF. the second someone suggested that it made so much more sense.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Quote :
PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) Today at 18:49:52 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote

DEAD Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Jonathan Penner wrote:
yeah lisa is definitely RTF. the second someone suggested that it made so much more sense.
I am not rtf lol
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:34 pm

JOAQUIN
Yes I got your PM.

I tried to respond but it yelled at me in red and said JOAQUIN CANNOT RECEIVE MESSAGES.

I am all of those things you said. Thank you for being respectful. Smile

Part 2 of your question?
Most despised Juror at this point is Tyler.
Most despised pre-juror is Jon Misch.

Most adored to pieces Juror is Matt but it's probably going to be Joaquin after I read the episodes. I'm pretty sure I know who you are and you're fabulous <3
Most adored to pieces pre-juror is Natalie.

I'm sorry that you didn't like my responses to Tyler.  You get what you give, tho. What a Face

Penner, you're next. Sorry for skippin ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next