Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)

Go down 
+11
Tasha Fox
Jonathan Penner
Lisa Whelchel
Jefra Bland
Jay Byars
Joaquin Souberbielle
Neleh Dennis
Tyler Fredrickson
Matt Elrod
Heidi Strobel
Sugar Kiper
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasha Fox

Tasha Fox

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Sorry guys if your waiting on me, its been a busy day. I skimmed through the questions so I apologize if I ask one already asked.

First of Congrats on making final 2.

I didnt talk to either of you much because we had just merged.

Tell me why you deserve the win over the other.
What did you do to help you get in the final 2, I guess your best game move
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Quote :
So don't go saying you would have gotten 6th or worse.

K I won't.

I like how you can say I wouldn't have gotten 6th, with sooo much confidence. Another psychic in the cast? Kind of like Tyler claiming he decides how all 9 people vote. I definitely chose the right side. Keep chewing those sour grapes. Wink

Quote :
This is probably the most honest thing you've said in your jury answers. If only you weren't contradicting yourself with everything else you're saying.

Thanks. I've said a lot of honest things you're just blinded by your bitterness and hatred and can't see it. You've been this way since I flipped.

Quote :
A lot of your lies were unnecessary, as others have already pointed out.

Which lies? And where were these things "pointed out"? Since you probably won't answer like the last person who "went here" with me, to each their own. I don't agree.

Quote :
Like what was the reason for reaching out to me when you already knew I was being voted out? Doesn't make much sense. Were you actually wanting to vote out a beauty or just poking fun at me on my way out?

I came to you because I could've turned the vote around but you failed my test and showed my PM to Jefra or somebody so I abandoned the idea. Just like you showed all of my pm's after I flipped. You were a bitter, loose canon and that was really disappointing. Nothing more baffling in a Survivor game than someone who shares PM's. That just makes you impossible to work with and takes all the fun out of it, sorry. I tried. I wasn't poking fun at you, I actually had a plan but you ran immediately to someone else with the info and tried to get me out. Byeeee.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 pm

TASHA

Quote :
First of Congrats on making final 2.

I didnt talk to either of you much because we had just merged.

Tell me why you deserve the win over the other.
What did you do to help you get in the final 2, I guess your best game move

Thanks for the congrats. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much. Your silence was one of the factors in my flipping. You didn't talk to me much when we were on the same tribe together at the swap either. I'm not complaining about it or anything, just letting you know. I think we finally opened up a chat PM together the day you got the boot!

I would say my best game move is probably getting rid of Jon Misch instead of a brain, at the swap. They were planning to get rid of a Brain at first, but I insisted on Jon. It was a subtle insistence though. Jon knew I was a sneaky bitch and I needed him to go for that reason, and also because I didn't need him being a free agent at the merge. I wanted that to be my role. And as luck just so had it, Cliff got voted out at the other tribal. Definitely an important episode for my success in this game. I figured the 10 of you would just realize I had too much power and kick me out. Wasn't the case though and I made sure to capitalize every step of the way from then on. I've been on borrowed time for quite awhile in this game and I didn't mess around with my opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Heidi I feel so sorry for you girl. Such a long and exhausting work day! Hope you get off and can get some rest soon!
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:30 am

Okay I am here, you have my attention and I am going through posts from the beginning and commenting.

Matt you saw my answers earlier for all your real questions. As for guessing identities, I am not good at this at all, but:

Tasha - Soco
Neleh - Punkrockprincess
Penner - sourgumrocks
Lisa - masbond
Tyler - enjaysee
Matt - jesserebel
Jefra - alrmwooo
Joaquin - thanasisk
Jay - tomcat

I am sure those are all wrong, but oh well. I get that it's fun for you guys to see guesses, but I don't really think that's a relevant question.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:34 am

Neleh, I am addressing you even if you don't have any questions for me. I think maybe you are not aware, but this is a game. It's supposed to be fun. I had a fun. Mr. Probst also said he is making episodes. Therefore he likes entertaining characters. Who do you think will make for more entertainment in the episodes, you or me? If you honestly think you, then I am sorry you are delusional in addition to being ugly.

I find it funny that you are so bitter at me when your own game play was far short of stellar. The biggest reason you left was because you were a complete desperate mess. You messaged me telling me to vote Tyler, who was immune. Then you messaged one of the other beauties and said "let's vote Penner because Tyler has an idol" then you sent another one and said "I meant, is immune." Like no offense but if you had bothered to keep your stories straight you probably would have lasted at least another round. But you were a complete mess, and that is the only memory I even have of you in this game. You may be disgusted I made it to the end, but I earned my spot here, and unlike you, all of the plans I had I executed.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:05 am

Jay First off, thank you for remembering the ! at the end of my name. There's a reason you are my favorite.

1. The final three immunity challenge was tricky. I didn't exactly throw it, but I didn't try as hard as I would have if I'd actually been in danger. What happened was I had just gotten home after a long day and I was starving and needed something to eat. I stayed on long enough to get one ball. I figured the balls would be spaced a few minutes apart and you and Sugar would kind of be neck in neck getting them, and that I could leave for 10 minutes, make my food, and come back. I came back and Sugar was already up to 4, so I mis-estimated how long it took. I got one right away when I came back and I possibly could have caught up had my notifications not stopped working. By the time I realized it was too late. Basically what I am saying is I did not try to throw, but at the same time, I knew I was safe no matter what. Had I actually thought I NEEDED to win I probably would have ignored my stomach growling and stayed put for the entire challenge. I honestly don't know who I would have taken. I really would have loved to go to the end with you because we became quite close and also to guarantee that a beauty would win. But at the same time, Sugar had been my closest ally the whole game and we were always there for each other and I wouldn't have wanted to cut her either.

2. Basically it's like this. I do not play a lot of mystery games and I did not realize that people signed up for the forum the second they were given the link and started forming bonds. I was one of the last people to register for the game, and I was not on right away when tribes were assigned. I could see that I was on the bottom, but I didn't know how strong any of the bonds were and whether or not I could penetrate them. I did talk to Joaquin though. He was my number one on our tribe, I messaged him first because I wanted he and I to work together, I needed someone on my side and I thought that he was possibly left out as well. He and I were close.

3. I'm guessing you did not know that Sugar and I have been close the entire time. Or that Joaquin and I talked a lot in the beginning and kept a good relationship throughout. In general though, while you may have seen past it, I think for the most part people just kind of thought I was there and didn't realize that I was aware of things going on. People can hate on my personality all they want, but it's a double edged sword. I may not receive votes because people don't like my bluntness or that I boast about how amazing I am, but my Heidi! persona is what got me here. Had I not acted that way I think people would have realized what a threat I was a long time ago. I was good in challenges, had several tight bonds, and I know how to put a plan in action and achieve the results I want. Had I not acted so completely over the top I would have been targeted much sooner.

Other questions:

1. Well clearly Jay is a "big name" on imdb and hopes to hear one of us sing his praises here. I will say that I think the top three players on imdb are Iraheto, Alrmwoo, and Wolfnvx. I think Iraheto is good at being a mastermind. I'm sure people don't want to consider me a mastermind, but Matt's blindside was probably the biggest and smartest move of the game, and I was the one who got the idea and carried it out. Alrmwoo is someone a lot of people seem to dislike in games and find annoying, but she shines through it all and makes it to the end and spites them anyway. That is pretty much me here. As for Wolf, I think he dominates challenges, and is generally likable. I may not have had the likability on account of people being jealous of how Heidi! I am, but I was one of the best challenge players in here. I won two individual immunities and I played a key role in several of our tribal ones as well.

2. On brains it was obviously Matt in charge. We never had to attend a tribal as a tribe though, so it didn't really matter per say who the leader was. Once we merged and we were all together again, I think both you and I had similar ideas (although we never actually discussed it) of letting Matt think he was in charge and sort of laying low so the heat wasn't on us. Matt may have exuded the leader persona, but I was vocal in what I wanted. On brains, I assumed it was mostly Tyler and Lisa in control, although it could have been Penner instead of Lisa.

3. My favorite moment in the game was when Matt left. Not just because my biggest threat and target was gone, but because I liked working with you and Joaquin and was excited we pulled it off together. Also, I knew at that point I would make finals no matter what.

4. You should vote for me because I think you know my gameplay better than everyone else and I know you respect it. I laid low when I needed to, I struck when I needed to, I won challenges when I needed to, and I did it all while looking beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:27 am

Tyler:

Quote :
I don't know if you realize it, but, had you not put that act together, you were guaranteed 5 votes from the Brains. Seeing you act like a complete spaz makes me really question your sanity and also I can't help but think that you are practically handing the game to Sugar. Sure we all hate her for lying and backstabbing us, but here you are, giving us one of the worst jury performances ever, treating us like you are the best, even though you seemingly didn't really do much things, at least not as far as the Brains are concerned.

Are you aware of the way you come across to a jury that is bitter towards your competitor and of how you are forcing us to go with the other option, against our better will?

A couple things. One, while I would love your votes, I would like them because I earned them, not because you are bitter at my opponent. As for sanity, I am perfectly sane. I am sorry if my character is more interesting than yours and that caused jealousy for you. I'm not really sure what you want me to say. I am the same way I have been throughout the game. I think it would be pretty fake if I played the game one way and then made it to the finals and turned into a completely different person.

Also, you brains can think I "seemingly didn't do anything" but no offense, but that's the way you all look to me. I obviously did it much better than you. This is what I did. I made a tight alliance with Sugar. It was MUTUALLY beneficial. She helped me when I needed it (the round both tribes attended tribal, the first round of merge, and at the final three). In between, I helped her. Neither of us would have made it this far without each other. Had she not been in my corner I wouldn't have made merge, but had she not been in mine she would have been voted out after the brains left. In addition to that I won two individual immunity challenges, blindsided my greatest adversary (did I mention he left with an idol in his pocket?), and set myself into a situation where once final four hit I was guaranteed final two.

1. Best final two would be Matt and Jay, worst would be Neleh and Tasha.
2. I think my chances would be diminished because Jay has a charm that some may say I lack, but I think I would still have a chance because my arguments are the same. Jay is more likable, but it doesn't change the moves I made.
3. Matt, Jon Misch, and you I guess. Kind of a weird question though since I barely even met any of the brawns.
4. Social:

Matt
Jay
Jefra
Lisa
Penner
Joaquin
Neleh
Tyler
Tasha

Strategic:

Jay
Tyler
Lisa
Matt
Joaquin
Penner
Neleh
Jefra
Tasha

Challenges:

Matt
Tyler
Jay
Tasha
Penner
Joaquin
Jefra
Neleh
Lisa

5. Tasha - Sugar. Tasha and I never even really met, we had zero interactions and she would have no real reason to vote for me.
Neleh - Sugar. She is a petty girl who won't even take the time to read my answers and consider anything I say.
Penner - Me. I think he likes me Wink
Lisa - Sugar. Old woman don't like me
Tyler - Me. I think you are grudgingly going to admit that I did a lot and you won't be able to justify not voting for me just because you dislike my personality.
Matt - Sugar, because apparently he thinks I'm doing my nails. Which is rude, because I actually took the time to answer him before I even ate breakfast this morning. Plus, everyone knows your manicure chips on Survivor.
Jefra - Sugar, because I think she is mad at me for getting Joaquin and Jay to vote her out.
Joaquin - Me, because he's my boo and I still feel bad voting him out, I just couldn't let Sugar leave.
Jay - Me, because he and I bonded the most and he sees my gameplay.

6. Yes. I know you all think it's cool to hate on this final two, but we both earned our spots here whether you guys like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:34 am

Jefra,

1. I had no reason NOT to be a bitch to you. You were never unfriendly to me, but we weren't friends, and as I'm sure you've noticed, I played this whole game being blunt and not using the fake niceties everyone else did. In all honesty, I thought it was naive that you didn't seem to see it coming when you left. I thought after Matt left you'd realize you were next.

2. It was Joaquin in the beginning, and we were still close throughout, but in the second half of the game I'd say it was Jay.

3. As I mentioned in another answer, I have not played very many mystery games and I didn't realize people all jumped on and made alliances the second the forum was up and running. I also missed the first challenge, but after that I was quite active. In all honesty I'd say I was about as active as you were on the original tribe. You jumped in early and made an alliance, but aside from the first one I was on for just about all of the challenges and I always helped out. I really don't think I missed any more than you did, and I don't think it's fair to hold occasionally being busy against anyone.

4. Tyler asked that and I answered, but I will repost it:

Tasha - Sugar. Tasha and I never even really met, we had zero interactions and she would have no real reason to vote for me.
Neleh - Sugar. She is a petty girl who won't even take the time to read my answers and consider anything I say.
Penner - Me. I think he likes me Wink
Lisa - Sugar. Old woman don't like me
Tyler - Me. I think you are grudgingly going to admit that I did a lot and you won't be able to justify not voting for me just because you dislike my personality.
Matt - Sugar, because apparently he thinks I'm doing my nails. Which is rude, because I actually took the time to answer him before I even ate breakfast this morning. Plus, everyone knows your manicure chips on Survivor.
Jefra - Sugar, because I think she is mad at me for getting Joaquin and Jay to vote her out.
Joaquin - Me, because he's my boo and I still feel bad voting him out, I just couldn't let Sugar leave.
Jay - Me, because he and I bonded the most and he sees my gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:36 am

Lisa,

Matt asked the identity thing and I answered him, I'll repost it for you:

Tasha - Soco
Neleh - Punkrockprincess
Penner - sourgumrocks
Lisa - masbond
Tyler - enjaysee
Matt - jesserebel
Jefra - alrmwooo
Joaquin - thanasisk
Jay - tomcat

As for jealousy, yes, I think there are people that are jealous I am here and they are not. I think some people think they deserve it more than me, but to those people I remind them that I voted them out and they didn't successfully vote me out.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:46 am

Joaquin, honestly, this is what happened. In the earliest part of the game, the only two people I talked to one on one were you and Sugar. I was very close to and very loyal to both of you. I started getting close to Jay as well when we were together at the tribal shuffle. Part of me really did want to go to the final three with you and Jay. I think it would have been the best looking final three ever. But I couldn't cut Sugar after everything she and I had been through. I could have put the vote on Jay instead of you, but Jay was right there talking to me and I honestly couldn't do it. I know that is a cop out, but it was an overall hard decision for me. Once final four hit I genuinely liked all three of you, and I knew the final four vote was going to be a hard one, and I am sorry that you were the casuality of it. I still <3 you.

Hmm for pre-jury I would say Jon Misch is the worst, he had major douche vibes and on top of that, he was kind of stupid. I remember him fighting with Probst over timestamps at a challenge. Pre-jury person I liked...that's hard, I didn't really get to know any of them well. I guess Morgan by default. Juror that I hate is Neleh, her avatar is hideous, but also it's because everything she says is so sanctimonious. You're not better than me just because you're religious, and you shouldn't use religion as an excuse to be rude to others. At least I'm equal opportunity bitchy. Jurors I love would obviously be you babe.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:47 am

Penner

Quote :
You're the kind of girl I'd want to bang and never talk to again.

<3
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:51 am

Tasha,

Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, you seemed like you might have been the most tolerable from the brain camp.

My best move was blindsiding Matt and getting rid of my biggest competition, and it paved the way for me to get to the end no matter what.

I don't want to speak ill of Sugar because even though she's not very cute I like her quite a bit and I consider the two of us a team for the most part. But I think I deserve it more because I organized more of the crucial votes.

I am very tired now and I believe I have answered everything. I need my beauty sleep or else I will look like Neleh tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:21 am

Is this a record for fastest final tribal ever? 

Thank you ladies for the answers. I TRY to see the good in people generally and for that I can justify voting for either of you cuz you both clearly did something right and you both probably expect my vote, so sorry to let one of you down. I'm happy for whoever wins and just had a blast playin. Can't wait to learn who everyone is and as some of you saw I just wanna shout out to Probst for having amazing challenges and bein real attentive to the cast with rooms and support haha. Thanks for giving up your time to do this. <3 I am so looking forward to ID reveals and them episodes Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:40 am

Is everyone done asking questions?

If so, Sugar and Hedi go ahead and post your closing statements. I'll give you girls until 11pm ET tonight to do so.

Jury, if you feel like your mind is already set and you don't need to ask any more questions, you are free to vote now. Otherwise, if you want to wait for their closing statements, you can too. Whatever you decide to do, please have your votes in by Saturday @12pm ET. That is more than 3 days and that is plenty of time. Failure to vote by that deadline will result in you being removed from the jury.

Heidi and Sugar, if you are ready to post your closing statements, please go ahead....

Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 am

most of you guys will smile when you find out ! Wink

Good luck, Heidi! I love you

And good luck with your decision, Jury.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 am

Good luck to you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:27 am

Shortest closing speeches ever Laughing

Jury, vote. I already have two votes <3
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:32 am

Probst, I already wrote 8 novels last night. Even Heidi! has limits.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:21 pm

5 votes already. At this rate I might even post the first episode tonight Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:43 pm

I was not talking about doing your nails yesterday. It was a general statementbabout how you both played the game. Sugar lied and got dirty while you did your nails while looking down on us. It's actually not a diss since it worked.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:19 pm

I'll wait and be last again for old times sake.....always had to make sure everything was in place before the voting deception began Wink

Probst hit me up when you need it.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Good luck to both of you bitches!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks Jefra! You are one of my favorites. I am interested to see how he handles our fight in the episodes! LOL

Matt I agreed with that statement when you posted it. I didn't see it as a diss. It's actually 100% accurate. I came here ready to play in the mud Wink

I have had a blast playing this game. but I reflected last night and realized I might have played a little too ruthlessly. I just came into this with a fire and I don't really know why.

Let's not be shady bitches and dig up old bones when we see the episodes either.

All in the past now! <3

Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Seriously guys, you're all amazing. we started this jury process Monday night and we're basically done not even 2 days later. I've seen jury stages in other games go on for weeks Laughing i <3 u all.

with that said, I'm only waiting on 2 votes now. Hopefully I'll get them by tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next