Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 pm

I was told by Jay that Lisa was the ring leader for the brains but I just am not buying that. Lisa seems kind of "Merriska" like in that she just does what she is told and relays that to me in a non authoritative way.

I am sure Cliff is going tonight from my tribe.

That leaves

Me
Joaquin

Lisa
Tyler
Nelah

Then the other tribe is:

Matt
Jay
Heidi

Sugar
Jon

Tasha
Penner

I think Jon is the one who is going home from that tribe.

That leaves 5 brains, 5 beauties, and 1 brawn.

Apparently, Sugar has gotten close with my boys so she will flip to us beauties...we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 pm

I think it is weird merging at an odd number. Takes out any chance of an interesting tribal at merge.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Cagayan merged at 11. And no one can forget that first merged tribal Laughing

#ChaosKass
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Lol maybe I feel that way since it may be 5 vs. 5 vs. 1 as far as former tribes go.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:44 pm

We merged!!! I'm back with my boys<3 it'll be interesting to see if old beauty reunites tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 am

I vote Tasha
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Last night worked out in my favor. Someone I'd never spoken to ended up leaving the game. Tonight I would like to see Penner go.

For selfish reasons, I'd like to keep Lisa around. Tyler too, just because I have talked a lot with him as well and could use him later.

Jay and I both agree that Matt is not someone we can take to the end. Yeah he's completely loyal to us and has agreed to use the idol on us but he's a huge threat. I'd like to take out Penner and either Neleh/Tyler and then 1 or 2 of Heidi/Joaquin/Sugar before taking out Matt.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Penner is fucking annoying
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Voting Neleh
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:41 pm

I really wanted Penner to go last night. People and their paranoia turned the vote into Neleh who I was going to use as my personal bitch to help me get to the end.

I think I'm solidly leaning to my final two with Jay. I'm working on a plan to turn on Matt at F8 tribal. I just need Penner to go home now to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:41 pm

I'm pushing hard for Penner to go home this round. He has connections within the big alliance that make me uneasy so I've reached out to a couple of alliance members privately to discuss the vote.

I won't be voting Tyler this round regardless and I will push hard to get people to keep him because I really need to use him for the next vote when I turn on Matt.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:48 pm

I vote Penner
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:31 pm

I want a room with Lisa and Tyler please
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:02 am

It's time to make a move. No one wants to see a Pagonging in this place.

I am trying to get the vote on Sugar tonight. I want Matt to be paranoid and play his idol but I am brainstorming on how exactly I can make that happen.

I've got both brains and Jay on board to vote Sugar so all I need is one more vote.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:42 am

I vote sugar
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:44 pm

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK?

I guess this is Redemption Island where all of these idiots are playing for one person to win. I feel like I'm the only bitch here playing an actual game to win besides Matt but when you are surrounded by idiots what can you do?

Disappointed in Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 pm

I can not be voted out tonight, everybody else is fair game.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 pm

THESE PEOPLE ARE DUMBBBBB OMGAWD
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:00 pm

I vote Tyler too ugh
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Sugar is such a classless bitch. I hate to be that "bitch" but she's kind of like a cum dump. She got used for her services, and now we are done with her so bye sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Tonight I really want to win immunity. I want to win immunity to watch Sugar scramble...if I don't win immunity, I know that my name will be thrown out there.

Matt has promised that he will play his idol on me to keep me safe at this tribal if need be. I feel kind of bad if he does in fact save me with his idol since I have been plotting on his demise for a while but he doesn't know that. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Man that was a close one. I am proud of myself and happy Sugar didn't win. Let's just hope I'm safe tonight.

Overall, I'm proud of how I played this game so far. It's my first game back from a long hiatus, and I feel I've played very well and didn't have much rust.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:28 am

I vote sugar
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Holy moly. Wasn't expecting that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next