Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Your Confessional Area Sugars10

You can write all your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when applicable) and vote in this area. You can do it all in this one thread or make a new one for each (confessionals, voting, challenges). It's all up to you. Only you can see this area, so feel free to speak your mind and hold nothing back.

Remember that the more confessionals you write, the more likelihood of there being episodes, so write as many confessionals as you want! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:43 am

I'm excited to play this game. I have no idea why I'm on the Brawn tribe. I haven't gained that much weight since my last appearance on the show.

I figured playing as Sugar was appropriate since I just lost my father. I can now relate to the beautiful chaos that Sugar Kiper brought to the game.

Sizing up my tribe with the Jon John's and the Natalie and the Cliff, Denise & I clearly don't fit in with my label the most. So I can either work with Denise or target her first. Leaning towards the latter. But it's still way early in the game so who knows.

Thanks for having me <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:52 am

The game hasn't officially started yet but I sent out a few pm's, which I will call feelers. Just feeling things out looking for a comfy spot and letting people know I'm here so I don't get labeled an inactive. Basically this is all you can do in these Mystery games at the beginning.

Planning ahead I am going to need a couple of cross-tribal allies, within Beauty and Brains. I've sent pm's to Neleh, Jefra, and Matt. I assume we'll shuffle and merge at some point. There's almost no way to make it to the end of Survivor without mingling across enemy lines. Within my own Brawn tribe I am working on Jon Misch and Natalie. I kind of don't care who sides with me within Brawn, just as long as they keep me safe for a few votes. This game is bound to have some tough competition in it so planning ahead is going to be KEY!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:06 am

Blonde Bombshell alliance:
Myself, Jefra, Neleh, and Heidi <3

Got the first alliance going. Let's see what happens with it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:20 am

Correction, forgot Lisa:
BLONDE BOMBSHELL ALLIANCE cherry
Sugar/Lisa/Jefra/Neleh/Heidi

This should make the swap/merge interesting since that alliance consists of an even but random mix of Brawn/Brains/Beauty.

Sorry I forgot you, Lisa. <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:33 am

I'm talking with Matt Elrod and Tyler F. in private, trying to form some bonds outside of my tribe and outside of the BB alliance. And I am getting all giddy wondering which people I'm talking to. I already can't wait to find out who everyone is. The best part of mystery games. <3

I am playing this game super aggressive so far. I want to be SURE I don't get voted out anytime soon. I won't be sending out anymore pm's though. Don't want to overplay. But having just recently lost my father I feel like I crave interaction and a sense of familiarity. I recognize my life but it seems different now. And IMDb is a familiar place. And there's something in these games that keeps brining me back to them time and time again. Through this game if I last long enough, I hope to find out what it is.

I am here for personal growth and compelling revelation. I am also here to see if I can still win one of these things. It's been awhile, and I used to be one of the BEST. As lame as it might sound, it's sad to see how far one has fallen from grace especially when they'd be guaranteed awards every season. Now I can't even make the merge. I wanna know again what it feels like to win now that I present myself in a more humbled position. And if I have to step on somebody and stab them in the back to make it all the way to find out my destiny, I will do that. I have to make it to the end, no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:20 pm

I'll probably have to like, make an Alliance Room to keep track of all these alliances and sub-alliances and faux-alliances that I'm making. Matt Elrod is the most talkative person so far. He and I are definitely a tight two-some. We are agreeing to share info across tribes.

Jon Misch ignored me. Natalie is in here so we'll see if she responds to my pm. Denise is publicly cool as we haven't spoken in private yet. So far Brawn team is boring me though, tbch. Which would ring true in real life too. But I'm sure that will change with the first challenge tonight.

Come merge, there should be plenty of blurriness and confusion and chaos. The only way to make your alliance the strongest is to weaken everyone else's. These very important early moments, this is when you have to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:26 pm

I really need Joaqueef Summerhaven to stop posting so much. To stop posting AT ALL. The name is very long and OFFENSIVE to the eyes. I feel like he's going to be trouble in this game.

Maybe I can somehow coordinate with Matt or one of my other cross tribal allies to RID THE GAME of this queefer.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:47 pm

I could have sworn I made a new thrad for my alliances? If not oh well. I can keep track. Working with the Brawny Girls alliance early on which is me/Denise/Natalie. Matt Elrod and I are GARMA, we are the Karma of the game. I also have my Blonde Bombshells alliance which I hope to whip out at the merge. It consists of me/Lisa/Neleh/Heidi/Jefra. Should be good to go. I love this forum, by the way, best one I've used since coming back.

I also was thinking of this maybe brilliant plan? I notice that people are commenting on post count. So if that's something the other players are watching to maybe find out some information on a cache level, like who is in private rooms together and what have you, then I hope to EXPLOIT this. I have gone around and told a few people close to me to make rooms with their ~Faux Allies~ to cause confusion and throw people off scents. I won't be making rooms with any of me real, genuine alliances just in case that IS a legit early strategy. If people ARE correlating post count to alliances, then the BB's and the BG's don't need to be involved in it. We need to send our foes on wild goose chases.

OK, taking off and shutting up for awhile <3 mwah!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Cliff said:
I'll be an asset in challenges, plus I'm loyal and don't make secret alliances with people from other tribes.

That about got my paranoid ass freaking out right now. Is he throwing shade at me? I am opting NOT to comment. He might just be throwing that out there since in general, people do double dip a lot in Mystery Games! If not then someone has told on me. But there's not much they can do. My girls are aware of my cross tribal endeavors. So I'm probably just being paranoid. This guy is DEFINITELY going home first though, just in case he does have any info.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:06 am

I hope none of the other players noticed how dumb I was yesterday. I thought the challenge was going to happen. Laughing And I'm sure I told someone "see you tonight for the challenge!" Can you say aiiiiiiiiirheeeeead omfg. I need to calm it down.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Okay so I definitely think I have good reason to be paranoid now. Here is a private room convo with me/Nat/Denise. Denise is a shady one I think.

Sugar: Hi girls. What do we think of Cliff? He showed up. His remark about secret alliances was weird and out of place. affraid

Natalie: Yeah I didn't know how to feel about that.

Sugar: ok good it wasn't just me!!

Denise: He's been accused of it before, and wants the record known that he isn't doing it now.

Natalie: Oh like in another game?

-----

um, wut? Laughing That's such an odd comment. It sounds like she either knows who Cliff's player is, or maybe that she's referring to the real Cliff? Real Cliff didn't do it either though. Something is definitely not right in my world. But thankfully I have forged a side friendship with John Cody. Misch, Cliff, and Denise? They're dead. Misch hasn't said one word to me, Cliff is a bitch, and Denise is drunk.

I wonder if Denise told. Or Matt. And that maybe Denise is trying to get the guys by targetting Natalie and I. There's also the possibility that this is just blown out of proportion. But it makes me emotional. I'm going to be sooo sooo Sad mad if someone is lying and has told on our alliance. I don't wanna go home this early. And if I find out that it's OLDMANTOM or someone sharing identities I'm going to rip some hair out.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:15 pm

I assume the Cliff/Denise suspicion was caused simply of their own stupidity. I wasn't able to gather any telling info so I think Myself, Natalie, Misch, and Cody all think they're just unstable. It's funny how many times the core alliance has changed. Denise is definitely NOT in it anymore <3 but she can think she is. IDK what happened to her heretofore logical self or why she said that really random comment about Cliff, but it was so dumb. Bye gurl bye!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Honestly as I sit here processing the events of the first night, greed sets in. I feel like the course of the game is set in motion and I can see who our power players are, who are dark horses could be!

I have this sick feeling that Denise just needs to get out of this game for my sake. Her relationship with Misch is so OBVIOUS and there's just something to Denise's posts that tells me she's unstable. She might be truly on my side and I'm being evil *giggles* but she's quickly becoming a threat for later on. I don't need Denise & Misch dominating. They both pissed me off during the immunity challenge too. They were posting all over the fucking place and distracting me. They posted the answers but not the LETTER. It was so confusing. Communication was shitty and I felt like she & Misch were trying to manipulate it. THEN she claims "I Have to give Misch credit for sending in" like how does this goblin even know who sent? She acted like she & Misch did it all what a bitch.

If we come to a vote I'm going to be super tempted to see if I can divide & conquer somehow. I could get Cliff to throw his vote, Misch & Denise will be butt-buddies and vote the same, THEN me/Nat/Cody could cast the real vote. Can't wait. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:18 pm

I find it rather hilarious that I am one half of the GARMA alliance. Me and Matt. He sent me such a sweet video. Some old song about being his Sugar, and all the while I had my hand behind his back ready to stick a knife in it. I just had to cause a little bit of trouble hmhmhm. I find Heidi HIGHLY entertaining. And Matt told me she was their choice for a possible 1st or 2nd boot.

I take the info to Heidi. As you know, Heidi is in the BB's alliance.

BlondeBombshells >>>>>>>>>>>>>> GARMA. Sorry.

I gave her the information cryptically though. I didn't name names, didn't offer an alliance, I just simply said girl people are looking at you. What game you got to talk with me? That seemed to work cause now she's actually talking game with me.

With this new info I gave her, now Heidi is on board to work with me. At first she was just giving me these ridiculous conceited comments but now the bitch got her gameface on. She pops off in response "have you seen that guy Matt's 100 post count? desperate much?"And she was the main key to this merge alliance with the blondes. I had to have Heidi for it to work. So now my cancer is FESTERING in my own tribe and in the Beauty tribe. Heidi is going to stay the course and help in challenges and if Beauty loses, their 1st pick will go. Once a Swap or Merge comes, holy cow this could be way new. I don't see any of the votes going smoothly and I love that <3 I have made a very huge mess.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Beauty is obviously very strong as a unit. They won the first immunity challenge in like, 3 seconds. So I have to my best NOW, pre-swap pre-merge, to completely destroy their potential friendships. None of these people will trust each other in a couple of days after my SEEDS OF DOUBT have sprouted into huge sky high beanstalks. They will climb them forever and ever in doubt, for the entire game, all thanks to me. That way Beauty ain't no thing for the rest of the game and I won't have to worry about any of them actually having a clue as to what is going on. My only obstacle will be some of those Brains randoms that I haven't talked to like Tasha and Joaqueef but that is more than enough for me to handle.

Might be late to Immunity 2. Good night <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 am

Heidi and I are currently whispering in the forest. We think Jefra is too redneck for the BB's alliance. Plus she's tightly aligned with Matt and Jay. We will only utilize her if she makes it to the merge without the guys. I have totally wrecked these Beauties. I could just laugh so hard. Now if we can just keep Brains losing, we will merge with a bunch of wrecked beauties, an outnumbered Brain tribe, then all I will have to worry about is beating my own Brawnies. And I think I've already done that.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Episode 2 and the Frumpies are already heading to tribal. I was late by accident Sad I didn't want to have to vote and display my dominance yet. But I may have to. I'm currently spinning a few different scenarios. The only ones safe are probably Misch and Natalie. I am willing to cut the rest. It seems Denise is the consensus but what fun would that be if she left first? She's entertaining if not a huge cryptic idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:13 pm

I might think tonight's vote will be a blindside. Denise has so much greasy wrinkles on her face that she probably can't even see through them to see that all loaded guns are aiming at her. She is just so dense that I get stuck in it when she's around. I really don't like her! I don't like the way she makes me feel Sad It's funny that we started out in a tight 3some and now she's going home. She had every opportunity to join an alliance with me and Nat but she wanted to be ambiguous and pay more attention to the other tribes. She didn't even post in our private room. It sucks to lose her challenge prowess but we still have Misch and I, and Cody really stepped up tonight!

The funniest part from tonight though, was Denise posting in the Brawn Beach thread that we should all post our thoughts on the vote and she will talk to us tomorrow. She didn't even offer her own thoughts though. This person is just drowning themselves in their fails. Can't wait to not see that picture anymore.

My vote is for
DENISE STAPLEY
bye your a goblin
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:27 pm

ugh I was late to the challenge again. I hope I don't get blindsided. Natalie and I are flopping to Jon Misch's side, that way she and & hold the most power in the tribe. Flip flopping all over the place is fun.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Jon Misch is getting on my nerves! I'm about to blindside him so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:02 am

Is it okay if we ask you to shut a room? ha. After this vote the Ruse Alliance of Myself/Natalie/Cody/Cliff is going to no longer exist. So I don't want there to be somewhere that Cliff can corner us after we blindside him and John Cody. Well I don't know yet what I'm gonna do but that's the intriguing option. Why? Cause it means not only do I flip, but so does Natalie. That way we've both done it and neither of us stick out. There's a flip side however.

With all I've been through lately this is the last position I wanted to be in which is the swing vote. I could vote out John Cody with Jon Misch and Natalie. Or I could vote out Jon Misch with Cliff and John Cody. Might as well just vote John Cody cause it makes Natalie a bad guy too and I'm tempted to get him out with an idol if he managed to get one. Apparently someone in Brawn has one so it's time to start blindsiding people.

But if I were to think deeper than that, it seemed like Jon Misch and Natalie were trying to make me comfortable with the private rooms. Like buttering me up? I wonder if they found it and were like Sugar is strategic she's gonna see someone won the idol and she might think it's Misch cause you're strong. So I feel I could be being tricked here. Oh man I don't know what to do. I don't wanna screw Natalie if she truly is my number one friend in the game. But the way she came into the private room all "I love this idea to vote John Cody I <3 US! <3" which is almost 3 more words extra than she even says to ME her closest friend. Sad I am seriously torn and it makes me emotional. And I was already missing my dad. I lost him to a heart attack then he later got hospital pneumonia. Sad I feel like I'm in the middle but it isn't good. I'll post my vote shortly... :/
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 am

So now Natalie proceeds to tell me that us getting Cody out will be "a great ending cause we were underdogs" she's just way too happy. It's not that great is it? I'm trippin. I don't know WHAT to do. Misch acted funny about me not knowing the idol was found so I wonder if they are trying to get me to throw my vote? I am way overthinking it.

Sigh...I guess if Misch has the idol at least I'm on his side.

My vote is for:
JOHN CODY
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:34 am

I won't lie that when I saw Denise's reaction to being voted out, I laughed. She had every opportunity to be in this with Natalie & I to the very end. But she chose to ignore us and interact with the other tribe. All she said was Why? It was a pretty ruthless blindside. It almost scares me how ominous that is for every single player in this game. Cause 5 of us went along with it. Now 3 of us are about to pull off another one on John Cody, who was pretty much in the driver seat last round. Clearly nobody in this game will be safe with the way we're playing this game. I would think that will help us at the merge too. The other teams haven't been voting. That typically never bodes well.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:08 pm

#frustrated!
*pulls at blonde hair*

Let's just say it's a good thing I already voted. Jon Misch has been running around all over the damn place making private rooms planning to vote Cliff Cody Natalie, just seriously ALL OVER THE PLACE. If this was yesterday, I would be writing his name down! I can just smell the manipulation everywhere. Jon Misch is clearly up to something. He's done sealed his fate in this game with me though. If Brawn faces another vote, there'll be yet another shift as I flop over to Cliff and force a tie. I can't wait to get off this beach!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next