Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 5 (Cliff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5 (Cliff)   Episode 5 (Cliff) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:40 pm

What a shocker, everybody lied again. Too bad I had to use that idol so early, but no way I was trusting any of those clowns and I was right. Natalie I think the saying is better to be with the devil you know than the devil you don't know. You had no desire to work with me, so have fun with John and Denise on your nice, long vacation.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 (Cliff)   Episode 5 (Cliff) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:41 pm

We all know the swap is coming, let's just hope I am nowhere near Jon or Sugar. Let them kill each other on the opposite tribe from me. I don't care who I get with, as long as not those two.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 (Cliff)   Episode 5 (Cliff) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Uncle Cliffy got just what he wanted. 3 brains, 3 beauty, and 1 Cliffy. Could I be a swing vote? Potentially. Tyler and Joaquin have already started sucking up to me, so I think I could be in a good spot here. I'd rather just win the challenge and not worry about a 4th straight tribal.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 (Cliff)   Episode 5 (Cliff) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:43 am

Look at tgat, another failure. But we put up a good fight considering our 2 point handicap thanks to Morgan. Hopefully she'll be the target tonight because we need to eliminate the dead weight.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 (Cliff)   Episode 5 (Cliff) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:44 am

*Look at that

Since we can't edit posts
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 (Cliff)   Episode 5 (Cliff) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 am

Knock knock

Who's there

Uncle Cliffy

*crickets*

That's how it feels right now. Tyler mentioned potentially voting Morgan. That's all I've got from my tribe. She needs to go from a tribe strong standpoint. But she probably sticks around from a of course we want to keep the goat around standpoint.

I'll assume my time is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 (Cliff)   Episode 5 (Cliff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 (Cliff)
Page 1 of 1