Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe

Go down 
+4
Sugar Kiper
Matt Elrod
Jefra Bland
Jeff Probst
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe Survivor+31+final+7

We'll now bring in the members of the jury. Tasha, Neleh, Penner, and Lisa, voted out at the last tribal council.

Quote :
Questions

Jay, are you happy that you made it this far in the game? What do you think is the one thing that helped you make it to the Top 7 and do you think that one thing will help you go all the way?

Jefra, how's the vibe right now? Is it still all the beauties together singing kumbaya, which means Tyler and Sugar should be worried tonight?

Heidi, how's your head?

Joaquin, you won immunity tonight after 4 people failed to follow instructions. Is this one immunity that you really wanted to win?

Tyler, no immunity tonight. Have you already given up or are you still fighting for your chance to stay in this game? You are a very passionate player.

Ok guys it is time to vote. Joaquin has the immunity necklace., you cannot vote for Joaquin, everybody else is fair game. Deadline to vote will be tomorrow, Tuesday @ 9pm ET/6pm PT! Failure to vote will result in you getting a penalty vote.

(sorry for the long deadline, flying back home tomorrow. If I get all votes by 10am ET tomorrow, then I can post tribal early, otherwise, not until 9-ish)

Jay, you're up...

Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

I think Tyler and Sugar should be worried Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:19 pm

I'm feeling left out Jeff, again Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Me too, Matthew.
Please, I've been worried, guys, I'm not just worried now all of a sudden. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Quote :
Matt, why do you have a picture of Wyatt Nash, and not Redemption Island sex g.od Matt Elrod? I AM IGNORING YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT THE REAL MATT

kidding Laughing

Quote :
Matt, are you happy that the beauties are in such a position of power? Your tribe dominated the pre-merge and apparently is doing the same now. Are you worried that the episode "readers" are going to get bored by the "pagonging"?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:25 pm

My questions are just to get a conversation started, so even if I didnt ask you anything, feel free to give your opinions on whatever. <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:29 pm

I probably shouldn't at this time.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Quote :
Tyler, no immunity tonight. Have you already given up or are you still fighting for your chance to stay in this game? You are a very passionate player.
I am?!? Wow, thanks Jeff! That's a really great thing to hear! Smile

I want to fight to stay in the game, but I'm realistic. I'm the last one from the brains tribe and as the jury entered, I looked at Penner and I don't know if you noticed, but I winked at him, meaning that the seat next to him will soon be mine. Also, at the end of the challenge I said that "this was fun". Was I talking about the challenge itself, or was I referring to the game? Wink

What I am trying to say is, I'm happy with the game I played and I am happy I made it this far. I am not giving up, but I won't be a sore loser either.

I'd really love to stay in the game though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:54 pm

Quote :
Jay, are you happy that you made it this far in the game? What do you think is the one thing that helped you make it to the Top 7 and do you think that one thing will help you go all the way?

I am happy. This is a really active cast, so kudos there and to have even made jury is something to be proud of! It is a big deal to me. I mean the majority of the reason why most of us are here except for Tyler is that we are beauty (social people with maybe had a brain ally or two and contributed hard in challenges) and Sugar flipped over at the merge. I do like to think the amount of work myself and others have put in to be here isn't solely due to those facts tho, and I guess we will see soon who makes it all the way. Every vote is crazy even tho it may look straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Joaquin, you won immunity tonight after 4 people failed to follow instructions. Is this one immunity that you really wanted to win? wrote:

Well Jeff, an immunity was won and it obviously went to me. I can't change a win, it happened, it's in the books, that's that!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:10 pm

3 votes.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:12 pm

My head is perfect like every part of me.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

*if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so*

*no one stands up*

Ok. Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes:

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

That's 3 votes Tyler, one vote Sugar, 3 votes left.

Fifth vote...

Twelfth Person voted out of Survivor and the Fifth Member of the jury:

Spoiler:

You need to bring me your torch.

Tyler, the tribe has spoken.

Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe 0OFg6kX

Time for you to go.

With this elimination, the brains tribe is no more. Considering it's 5 beauties vs Sugar, will the next vote be as easy as this one, or are we about to watch the first Beauty be voted out in 7 rounds? I cannot wait to see what happens now. Grab torches and head back to camp. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:11 pm

BYE TY, YOU PLAYED AN EXCEPTIONAL GAME MAN! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Well, all great things come to an end, so gracias Jeff for having me, this was real fun!

Now it's time for me to go to Ponderosa and talk to my buddy Penner and our girls who are waiting for me! I see Penner changed his avatar, so the girls should no longer be distracted by his giant moobs! Hopefully we'll have an orgy all five of us! You're all free to join of course! Wink

Anyway guys, enjoy the rest of the game! Love y'all (well, more like half of you - haha!)!
Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe 2016-011
Tyler out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Lol bye Tyler!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Great competitor Tyler, adios!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Bye Tyler! Never encountered anyone like you before in a game. Take care bro.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Awe. Bye. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #12: Tubtin Tribe
Page 1 of 1