Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe

Go down 
+2
Sugar Kiper
Jeff Probst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:17 am

Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe ExzVWGU

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Tasha, Neleh, Penner, Lisa, Tyler, and Matt, voted out at the last tribal council.

No questions, since I am late posting this lol and I doubt anyone is on.

Jay has the immunity necklace, you cannot vote for Jay. Everyone else is fair game. Remember that the deadline to vote is tonight @ 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT. Failure to vote will result in you getting a penalty vote. It is time to vote. Jefra, you are up...

Last edited by Jeff Probst on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Good luck, Girls. I have enjoyed trying to battle with you. May the best Blonde win. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:15 pm

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes....

First vote....

Spoiler:

Second vote...

Spoiler:

Third vote...

Spoiler:

Fourth vote...

Fourteenth person voted out of Survivor: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty and the seventh member of the jury...

Spoiler:

You need to bring me your torch.

Jefra, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go.

Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe SzpBa85

Well, congratulations on making it to the Final 4. I recommend that you start thinking about how you are going to convince these people you're voting out to vote for you at the FTC. And if these past few votes are any indication, there will be a lot of explaining that needs to be done. Grab your torches and head back to camp. I'll see you tonight for your next immunity challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Bye guys.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:21 pm

Bye Jefra. Congrats Final 4
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Bye beautiful Jefra!

Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:32 pm

*awkwardly stuck here at Tribal Council because Jeff didn't put me at Ponderosa yet.* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:37 pm

You guys don't know how much this means to me. I am so grateful.

I don't wanna go to Ponderosa either that's what gives my panties a little bit of extra fire when I fight!

Bye Jefra. silent
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Bye inbred Barbie
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:46 pm

^ Laughing

I wont pretend, its nice to see her name in purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #14: Tubtin Tribe
Page 1 of 1