Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2

Go down 
+6
Joaquin Souberbielle
Sugar Kiper
Heidi Strobel
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Jeff Probst
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:38 am

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 Survivor-2014-s28-epi03-immunity-00

Tonight @ 9pm ET/6pm PT!

Once again, hidden immunity idol clues will be posted 30 minutes prior to the start of the challenge.

Brains, still waiting on 3 votes.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 8945566-large

Come on in guys!

Brawn and Beauty tribes, taking your first look at the new Brains tribe. Jean Robert voted out at the last tribal council.

Because of the nature of this challenge, no one needs to sit out.

Tonight's challenge will be slightly more difficult than last night's, but to make up for it, once again, only one person needs to send. However, the more your tribe works together, the easier it will be to finish this challenge faster.

In a few minutes, I will post a picture collage, with the faces of 5 Survivor castaways. The faces have been distorted a little so it is not immediately clear who it is behind each picture. Your goal in this challenge is to correctly identify all 5 people or as many as you can in 30 minutes or under.

Quote :
Rules:

You must send me the answer sheet via PM ON THIS FORUM.

Only one person from each tribe needs to submit. If more than one person submits, then only your first submission will count.

Title of PM can be anything.

First and last names required for all 5 castaways. Spelling and capitalization count. If any of your names is misspelled, I will still accept your answers, but you will receive a one minute penalty.

You must arrange the castaways in alphabetical order by LAST NAME!!! IF YOU DONT DO THIS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESEND, COSTING YOU PRECIOUS TIME.

As always, the two tribes that finish the fastest and with the most correctly identfied Survivors at the end of 30 minutes will be immune, while the tribe that finishes last will get nothing but a date with me at tribal council. In case of all three tribes getting all Survivors identified correctly, the two tribes that finished the fastest will win immunity.

I will give you all 10 minutes to strategize and ask questions, then we will get started.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Since there are no questions....

Survivor ready.....GO!!

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 Tn89g8U

REMEMBER TO PM ME YOUR ANSWERS HERE ON THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Do want to point out that if you send incorrect answers, you will not be asked to resend. Because you are competing on who can finish faster AND get the most correct. You will only be asked to resend if you didnt arrange the names by last name alphabetically.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:15 pm

We can submit more than once though if we're wrong on the names?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Only your first submission will count, unless you didnt arrange by last name.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Beauty has won immunity!!

cheers cheers cheers

Still looking for one more tribe! Will it be Brains or Brawn?!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Good job team!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:31 pm

It's no surprise that the team with me on it was the first to win.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:35 pm

shitttt I'm late sorry guys. I am here!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Both of the other tribes sent, but one of them had a complete answer sheet so...

BRAINS WINS IMMUNITY!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Beauty and Brains are safe from tribal council tonight! Enjoy the night off.

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 Solana-at-Tribal-Council

(let's pretend Jefra is not there lol)

That means Brawn tribe, got nothing for you. I will see you all at tribal council tonight where one of you will become the second person voted out of this game. Do not vote until I open the tribal council area shortly.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 pm

GRATS BRAINS & BEAUTY! GOOD LUCK BRAWN!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Good luck at tribal Brawn!

Good job Brains and Beauty! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tasha Fox

Tasha Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Good luck at tribal Brawn

Good job Brains and Beauty
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Gj brains and beauty

Good luck at tribal brawn tribe
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Everyone posting generic phony comments.

Brains, it's about time you stepped up to the plate. I don't blame you guys for your previous inferiority. I mean I have the highest IQ of everyone in this game, so my not being on your tribe is what some may call criminal.

May I suggest that when this game merges, the tribe name is called Heidi! ? I think that really conveys the essence of brains, beauty, and brawn all rolled into one perfect package.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Laughing Heidi
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Matt, your constant flattery is definitely something I deserve, but do not confuse that for you being on my level. You may have a pretty face, but we both know you are not nearly as smart as me, and I could also probably lift more weight than you. I may possibly be the strongest woman to ever play Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:51 pm

I wouldn't dare suggest we're on the same level. I'm just here appreciating Heidi.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:53 pm

As you should be. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:57 pm

lol haha those did seem like manufactured responses. thanks for the good luck, all the same tribal sucks. I don't even want to see that room lit up Sad
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:58 pm

If I looked like you, I wouldn't want people to see me in a fully lit room either.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Tribal Council area is now opened for Brawn. You may now begin voting. Deadline is tomorrow @ 8pm ET/5pm PT. Thank you all for participating tonight, and good night!

Oh and if you asked for private rooms and I havent made it yet, send me a PM or let me know again. I am pretty sure I am caught up, but I may have missed one request.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Wait, what is a private room? Is that a thing? Why have I not been invited to 12 of them? What kind of fun would a room be without Heidi! in it?

It's hard being Heidi! people are always too intimidated by me.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:11 pm

probably cause no one likes you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next