Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) Empty
PostSubject: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:19 am

Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) TKYtaiO

Tonight @ 9pm ET6pm PT. See you guys then!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Who's here?
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:01 pm

HERE.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:01 pm

I am!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Ok. I'll post the challenge at :05 then. Hopefully Heidi and Joaquin show up.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) Winners-cover

Come on in guys!

Jay, I'll take back the immunity necklace, thank you.

Immunity back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge will be very simple, but it definitely test your ability to read instructions carefully and then completing a task in the fastest time.

TO WIN, BE THE FIRST PERSON TO POST A PHOTO OF ALL 30 WINNERS OF SURVIVOR US FROM SEASONS 1-31 (including Sandra only once)

Quote :
Rules:

-The pictures must be posted in order of season, starting with season 1 and ending with season 31 (For Sandra, you can put her for Pearl Islands or Heroes vs Villains, BUT NOT BOTH) If any of your photos are out of order, or a winner is missing, your submission will not count. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RESTART SO BE SUPER CAREFUL!!!

-YOU MUST CREATE A THREAD IN YOUR CONFESSIONAL TITLED "And I'll Be A Winner Soon".

-The very first post of this new thread must be the picture of the winner of the first season. And then just continue posting each winner ONE PER POST!!!!

ONE PICTURE PER POST GUYS!!!!

-You can post the link, or you can use the [-img-][/img-] (without the dashes) mark up for your picture to show (this button: https://imgur.com/mBJqDSr.jpg). If you dont know what I mean by this, let me know. Whatever method you use, make sure I can see a picture. If you only post the link, a dead link will count as a missing picture, and a 10 second time penalty per dead link.

Begin posting @ :15:00.

You can make a new post every 10 seconds. So that means 6 posts per minute, and 30 pictures=5 minutes at the least. If anyone finishes in under 5 minutes,  you will be disqualified. Because you can't, and that's how I'll know you cheated.

The winner of this challenge will be the first person to finish this task successfully.

In case of a tie, we'll go to a tie breaker between the people who tied.

If you have any questions, ask now. Otherwise, begin the task @ :15:00. Make sure your computer clock matches the clock of the forum. Mine is like 10 seconds off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm

oh hey here now
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Cast photos or any photos?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:08 pm

any photo, but the winner must be the only person in the picture
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Harder than I thought Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:41 pm

SOrry guys, I am checking someone's links since the way they posted them was so *inconvenient* lol

Posting results shortly
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:47 pm

omg who was inconvenient?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Ok. Only three people did this challenge: Jay, Sugar and Heidi.

Your time:

Sugar:

Spoiler:

Jay:

Spoiler:

Heidi:

Spoiler:

She is safe at tonight's tribal council. As for Sugar, Jay, and Joaquin, after 21 days, the journey will end for one of you tonight and you will become the eighth member of the jury. Feel free to vote when you're ready. I'll post a tribal council thread soon.

Congrats again!

Last edited by Jeff Probst on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Doesn't that mean it's a missing pic? Not sure what you are checking Probst lol.

Quote :
If you only post the link, a dead link will count as a missing picture, and a 10 second time penalty per dead link.

If any of your photos are out of order, or a winner is missing, your submission will not count.

Good luck, Ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Obviously. I didn't even try my full hardest because I wanted to give them a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Ignore me Embarassed

Congrats Heidi!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Congrats Miss Heidi <3
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:12 am

CONGRATS HEIDI! I was out of town and on the road while this was going on </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity Challenge #9 (Tubtin)
Page 1 of 1