Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game week 11?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

Game week 11? Empty
PostSubject: Game week 11?   Game week 11? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Another round where I have to worry about idoling myself. Made it this far without, might as well go big or go home. If I get blindsided tonight, not many would deserve my idol, so I won't be giving it to anyone else. This round isn't going to be easy. On one hand we have Jefra who is gunning hardcore to save Lisa. I understand her point though. She has no relationship with Sugar and she has one with Lisa. It's like I had with Neleh. Which I still regret voting for by the way. If only I had known she was 100% being honest. It's so hard to keep day 1 alliances when you get put in different tribes half the game.

Lisa is just nothing to me so I don't get why I would save her over Sugar. We got Neleh out which was my person. We got Penner out which was Jay's person, so why would we go above and beyond to save Jefras? I also have Jay telling me that Jefra plans on making me waste my idol soon and turning on me. One of them is playing me, who is the question. At this point I think Sugar is the only one that seems completely honest with me. She helped us a lot, I wouldn't feel right doing this to her the minute we don"t "need her vote" any more.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

Game week 11? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game week 11?   Game week 11? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:29 pm

HA, final 7 with an idol.
Back to top Go down

Game week 11?
Page 1 of 1