Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:00 pm

I sent Joaquin a message yesterday no response.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:10 pm

I am overall annoyed at the lack of game play happening with some of the beauties...like I don't guess some of them really want to win? They are just happy to get to the end of the game with a solid alliance?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Actually, it's kinda sad. Me and Lisa have been on the wrong side, so we cannot do a lot of things, but it's crazy how some beauties are willing to hand over the game to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:33 pm

I agree. It will be interesting to see Matt at the end though if he gets there. He has a lot of people fooled based on his overall activity and good challenge presence, but behind the scenes he trusts me and Jay way too much and I think that will be the death of him.

The people who are just blindly voting with beauty are the people he needs to be sticking with, but instead he is voting Sugar with you/me/Lisa/Jay.

Bad move on his part honestly.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm

I think it may be a close vote. Jay doesn't want it to tie and they are all worried about my connection with Lisa and how I've tried to save her multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:49 pm

They would be stupid to vote me out right now
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Please win Immunity tonight Tyler
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:01 pm

I'll try :/

But in any case, thank you for wanting to make a move with us. It's much better than sitting there waiting for the strong guys to win the game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:08 pm

No problem. I'm so annoyed with most of the beauties being too chicken shit to actually make a move.

Matt/Jay decided not to flip because Heidi/JQ didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Do the other beauties see how close Matt and Sugar are? Do you think we could bring Joaquin and Jay to our side to get rid of Sugar? Or are they convinced that keeping her automatically guarantees them a place in f5?

Also, did anyone give you any heat for turning against her?
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Joaquin won't even respond to my or Jay's messages. Jay wants Matt out of the game and his idol...

Matt says he isn't close to Sugar and would have voted her out if Jay would have communicated to him that he was voting her out.

He said if you win immunity tonight, he will push for Sugar to go and if they push for me to go instead, he will use the idol on me to save me...which would be a good thing to flush that idol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:58 pm

I am thinking me, you, Joaquin and Jay could go for Sugar. Hopefully they'll reply to my messages.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Hopefully. I'm down for it. Joaquin won't reply to me.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Funny story...Joaquin messaged me saying we had to vote out sugar so I said I was down and now apparently he has chickened out and is voting you....
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm

yeah, they tell me they don't have the numbers for some reason (Jay and Joaquin)
Hmmm... It's weird, J+J+J+T equals four, that's enough when there are seven people around! Sad
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 pm

OMG RIGHT. That's why I'm sitting here literally dumbfounded. Like really people can you count? Joaquin keeps saying Matt will be mad.

WHO GIVES A FUCK? YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN MAJORITY BUT YOURE SCARED OF MATT WHY?!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:09 pm

I love you! <3
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Lol I love you too. These people are making me lose my shit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Ew! Keep your shit and your boobs where they're supposed to be!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Lol stfu asshole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2