Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:03 pm

Warning for Jay:

Jonathan Penner wrote:
Lisa, I think if any of the beauties were to work with someone it would be you. Tyler and I are challenge threats to them so they may be hesitant to work with us.

Is there anything you can tell us about their alliances over there? Anything to expose?

I can tell you guys that Matt and Jay are not close, I thought maybe they were but Matt admitted he's closest to Sugar. Which would explain the Tasha vote, they probably orchestrated that together. I told him it was Jay who told me my name was brought up and was why I threw that fit yesterday, he said him and Jay aren't close.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:20 pm

That send chills down my spine. I never was close to Matt either. The way he goes gaga over Sugar is sickening. He always made it seem that she was just an extra vote. He even joked about voting out Heidi. A guy that good in challenges, probably has everything figured out until the f2. We have to stop him soon or he is going to steamroll us all. That's the problem, we are giving him too much power and no on will target him but we have to do so at just the right time.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Lisa lost her partner so she can be very useful for any plan of ours. I wouldnt trust Jefra or Sugar for anything.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Don't know if Matt is blabbing or what, but he insists that as need to make sure Sugar is not only safe but make her feel secure. It's weird he is doing all that talking for her. I don't talk to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Thanks Tyler. Penner is so loose with info it is unreal. I've even tried to look out for him and he keeps throwing my name out there to everyone. :/

I talk to Sugar a little and I think she likes me so maybe we can keep tabs on Matt that way too. I can't believe for a second I didn't think he had the idol lol. We are going to have to figure out a way to flush it/remove him.

Can you guys believe I was on that tribe with Heidi, Sugar, Matt and Penner? (and even Jon with his meltdown) You both were lucky haha. Somehow I escaped not being a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:46 pm

I think you are the true Survivor of the season!

Jeff, let's get this over with! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:50 pm

haha in that regard yes absolutely!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:09 am

Guys, does any of you want to ask the beauty tribe if they are willing to share their answers?

We can use that to our advantage in order to "nullify" some of the strong words Matt or Heidi will want to send and win immunity for ourselves.

Let's say you ask Matt (whoever between the two of you he trusts the most), we get his answers, we copy some of them so he doesn't get any points and one of us wins.

I trust you, so I don't mind sharing my answers (I have to look for them first) if you think we can pull this one off without them suspecting us
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:35 pm

I haven't even submitted yet. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:25 am

It would have been a good idea if I wasn't just getting on right now lol. I wasn't around yesterday. I doubt I'll be able to catch anyone before the deadline now Mad
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:52 am

do you guys think someone could come back into the game? all the people voted out seem to be on the forum a lot!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:06 pm

That's interesting! And some of them have been voted out really early in the game (Denise logged in a few minutes ago)

It could be, but then again, do you think all of the eliminated players will get a chance to return?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:30 pm

I just took it as they are on the jury, nothing more or less.

but god I hope not, I'm ready to get this game over with. they are voted out for a damn reason,.now if I was voted out then I see having a chance back in Very Happy , but since I'm still in, ill pass on the returning players theme.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Penner:
Quote :
Right now I am entertaining the idea of working with Matt, making him think that he is next to go if they vote me or Tyler out, because he is their biggest threat.

And then I am also entertaining the idea with Jay that Matt has to go.

I'm trying to get us options, we can choose whichever sounds the best, if either of them take the bait.

I'm doing this for all of us, if it doesn't work then they will just vote me out

a) Jay please keep an eye on Matt and Penner. I didn't know these two were close, so if you hear bs about you being the vote, I won't let that happen.

b) If Penner does not win immunity, do you know if Matt and the rest will be willing to vote him out?

c) How about Lisa? She sent a pm to Jefra asking/confronting her about giving the game to Matt, so what do people think of her over there? She is playing an UTR game, being loyal to the former brain tribe, but is she also trying to talk to you both?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:46 pm

I haven't talked to Penner since right before Neleh got voted out lol. I stopped saying anything cuz he will just tell everyone. I guess not talking or replying still means he is telling stuff. :/

I think people would want to vote Penner. Are you saying you want us to push for Lisa cuz she's close to Jefra? I don't talk to Lisa actually. She sent me a PM asking about the vote once and I replied back but she never did.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Lisa accused me of lying about my vote (when Neleh was out), then she understood that it was Neleh who had voted out Penner so she tried to sloppily make it up to me.

Meanwhile, she is talking to Jefra (I talked to her randomly too, but we never discussed the vote, so I know her loyalty is with the beauty tribe) and possibly to other people she doesn't tell us about. And she did have an idol, so I am fearing she is not just the quiet player I thought she was.

I don't know if she has lots of supporters over there, that's all
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:03 pm

I will say that when people have been talking about which brain to send home over the last couple votes, she was NEVER really discussed as an option. I'm guessing she may have a lot of connections and does seem to be UTR. She has to be smart if she found the idol. Would you prefer for her to leave or Penner? Maybe JQ and I can try to sway them. I don't see anyone going for Matt or another beauty until the next vote or even F7 cuz he still has the idol. :/
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:10 pm

I feel they're both threatening in their own way. Lisa's unpredictability scares me and finding that idol really needed smarts, cause I tried with all three clues and she still managed to find it before I did.

Then I don't know if Penner is still in the game. Because he was pretty heart broken when Sugar betrayed him, then he described himself as a sitting duck waiting to be picked by you guys, so I had the feeling he had given up, now he is "strategizing" about getting Matt out or by his side. I don't think Matt will want to work with him, it's just weird.

I guess I will have more info for you guys once the immunity results are announced. Do you have any preference on whose name I should bring up? I was thinking someone relatively harmless, like Sugar or Jefra, that we know are not very threatening (and hopefully Matt won't use his idol on them)
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Ya I completely agree and we can see what people say after the results. Either of those names are fine to bring up. I'd be curious to see what Lisa's reaction to Jefra would be.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Great job, Joaquin! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:26 pm

congrats dude!

I was just thinking about something, I don't think anyone realizes us 3 are a group. Pretty cool we've gotten this far undetected Smile
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:32 pm

penner is planning on putting me on blast for having a convo with him. lol
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:32 pm

penner is planning on putting me on blast for having a convo with him. lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Sorry guys, I just came home. I was mobile before, so I will see what Penner/Lisa said before TC is up (I hope I'm not the one eliminated)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:50 pm

I had the following pm's with Jefra:

Quote :
Jefra Bland

Sat 19 Mar - 20:38:14 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
Hey! So some people want you out and I'm pushing hard for Penner to go. All we need is 5 votes for you to stay over Penner.

Will you and Lisa vote him?

Quote :
Tyler Fredrickson

Sun 20 Mar - 13:43:38 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
Hey love! I'm on the road so I haven't voted yet, if it helps me I don't mind voting Penned or Lisa. Just let me know! :0

Jefra Bland

Sun 20 Mar - 13:48:54 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
Penner is the vote. They'll be targeting you next so we will have to try and get numbers to keep you and Lisa safe for this next vote. I know for sure I have turned one beauty completely to work with me you and Lisa and I'm going to try to turn one more.

Do you trust any of them to work with us?

Sun 20 Mar - 16:16:32 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
Hmmm... I don't know to be honest. I'd say no but I don't think I would be the one to convince him... Sad

Quote :
Jefra Bland

Sun 20 Mar - 15:57:15 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
Do you think Joaquin would be willing to flip on the beauties?

Quote :
Tyler Fredrickson

Sun 20 Mar - 16:16:32 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
Hmmm... I don't know to be honest. I'd say no but I don't think I would be the one to convince him... Sad

So a) she tried to ask me if I could vote for Penner, to check my loyalties with him. I told her I would vote him out, because I want to show that me and Penner are not close

b) she is planning to do stuff with a beauty to flip the existing situation. I hope one of the beauties she mentioned is you

c) she asked me if I had contact with any of you, I said I only know JQ because we were in the same tribe and her (I didn't want to say I talk to Jay)

d) when asked if Joaquin would flip, I said I don't know, cause I didn't want her to run to Matt and tell him that we're a group, putting both of us in danger.

If I am voted out, I will call her and Sugar out, telling her that since I was the vote there was no need for her to lie to me (bad jury management, etc.). I will also call Sugar a nasty weasel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next