Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe

Go down 
+7
Lisa Whelchel
Joaquin Souberbielle
Jay Byars
Sugar Kiper
Matt Elrod
Neleh Dennis
Jeff Probst
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Here is what happened, God's honest truth. Last round you were supposed to be the vote. I didn't want you leaving. You were my first ally and I wanted us to go far. We were both on different tribes both times, it got complicated. I still did all I could to switch the vote to Tasha and also try flush Lisa's idol.

Now this round, you were not the vote. People did start getting worried maybe Penner had the idol and that it's why he was making posts to cause drama and that some of you were saying to vote Penner. We had 50/50 chance the idol would be played on the person we were voting. Someone said let's just vote Neleh then, which was not something anyone rushed to agree on. Again not going to name names but someone ended up posting that they voted you and had to go. The hand was then forced. I even told people I didn't want you to go and felt like a jerk. I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:56 pm

She's hurt because we were close and in the end she told me the truth and I didn't. I fully deserve the hate. Things got complicated with the way the tribes fell. That's why day 1 alliances in Survivorvare hard to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Bye Neleh!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:28 pm

bye neeluh.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Snail anyone? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:43 pm

You're cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe   Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #9: Tubtin Tribe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2