Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)

Go down 
+5
Neleh Dennis
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Sugar Kiper
Jeff Probst
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:51 pm

By full official name, I dont mean Survivor Vanuatu or Survivor 9, but Survivor Vanuatu: Islands of Fire (full official name according to the wiki)

That's just an example
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Sorry if I come off as complaining it just makes sense that if you're going to add something like 3rd place gets 3 points as part of your strategy to win you should add it to count as the final score too.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Tie breaker:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Survivor: Gabon
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Congrats Tyler
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Nice one Tyler, well deserved win.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:56 pm

congrats tyler
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:56 pm

well done Ty.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

Good job stud muffin <3
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Great job Ty
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

And with that, TYLER wins immunity!

Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 Surviv19

He is safe at tonight's tribal council. As for the other 9 of you, after 11 days, the journey will end for one of you and you will become the 2nd member of the jury. I will open tribal council area shortly. Please don't vote until I do so. Thanks!

Congrats again, Tyler. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Thanks guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:59 pm

I'm not going to bother strategizing, someone from beauties who I trust already told me they've seen my name thrown out, so vote me out if you will. I know I come off as a threat and there's not much I can do, since Sugar completely betrayed me and chose her side.

Best of luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Laughing nice way to try and mess with people. I command the effort though. I know for a fact no one told you anything because no one has talked about anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:06 pm

I wouldn't say something like that publicly if it wasn't true, what kind of fool would lie to everyone in the game all at once?

I see no reason why this person would lie to me, they've been straight forward to me since even before merge.

Just like how I was honest with you about the vote last night.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:09 pm

There are two possibilities here.

1- Someone did tell you something. I'm the first shocked because I'm a beauty and I didn't hear your name. By your logic I would know this as a beauty.

2- You think beauties will vote together so you're trying to tear us up by setting doubt that one of us is turning on the rest.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:10 pm

I'm just going off what I was told and what past games have taught me. post merge, challenge threats go first.

I see no reason as to why you wouldn't go after me. If I'm wrong then feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 pm

I think it's #2.

It may have worked had there been more than 3 beauties online for the challenge. 2 of which had never been on a tribe with you until merge, and the other is the one arguing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:17 pm

#2.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Said person told me way before the challenge even happened. We discussed the vote when I came online this afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)   Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity Challenge #2 (Tubtin)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6