Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe

Go down 
+7
Heidi Strobel
Sugar Kiper
Jonathan Penner
Matt Elrod
Jay Byars
Jefra Bland
Jeff Probst
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe Solarrion-at-Tribal-Council-2

Come on in guys!

OK, well it's fun to see such a large group of people. Very Happy

Quote :

Jefra, are you overwhelmed by the size of this tribe? We have been in teams of 6 or 7 all season, but I am sure there's a lot going on with 11 people

Heidi, each tribe got clues to Hidden Immunity Idols, which were all found. Are idols a worry at all this round?

Tyler, with a group this large, is everyone getting along or are there people here that make you go, wow, people like this exist?

Sugar, you are the last remaining Brawn member. Needless to say, your tribe was one of the worst I've seen in my hosting career. What do you think helped you become the last brawn standing?

Lisa, what did you think of the first individual immunity challenge?

Joaquin, are tribe allegiances still a thing this deep into the game, or now that you merged, is every man or woman for themselves?

Ok guys, it is now time to vote. Since this is a new stage of the game, I am going to shorten the voting deadlines. DEADLINE TO VOTE FROM NOW ON (unless I say otherwise) WILL BE THE FOLLOWING DAY @3pm ET/12pm PT!!!!!

So for this round, you have until tomorrow, Wednesday @ 3pm ET/12pm PT to vote!

It is time to vote, Neleh  you are up....

Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Quote :
Jefra, are you overwhelmed by the size of this tribe? We have been in teams of 6 or 7 all season, but I am sure there's a lot going on with 11 people

I am certainly overwhelmed by the size. It's so big.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Quote :
I am certainly overwhelmed by the size. It's so big.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Not the only thing that's big.....
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Should we be insulted if we didn't get a question? :p
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:58 pm

Soak in that #UTRP edit
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:02 pm

What does the P stand for?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:04 pm

Positive lol
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Now that just makes the whole thing sound like an STD Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Hahahaha this chat. Be careful Jeff is sneaky he'll put it in your butt when you least expect it
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Wtf Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:26 pm

tbh, Penner's moobs turn me on more so he is the one who should be careful
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:38 pm

"Sugar, you are the last remaining Brawn member. Needless to say, your tribe was one of the worst I've seen in my hosting career. What do you think helped you become the last brawn standing?"

I have fought. I was always the expendable one to Brawns except for Natalie. They were trying to get rid of me since the second vote when Jon told Cliff and Cody to vote for me in case Cody played an idol that Cliff had. They killed each other from the very beginning. I think they played to hard early. it is diificult because now we merge and I feel like all of my business is for everyone to see, but I am starting over again cause I don't know everyone too well yet.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:32 am

I'm boycotting my question. Probst keeps singling me out because he wants the heat on me. He hates strong, beautiful women.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:54 am

If that's the case he really must love you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:13 am

Jeff Probst wrote:
Tyler, with a group this large, is everyone getting along or are there people here that make you go, wow, people like this exist?

Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe Tumblr_nl89bnCpRe1qjmlvso3_250

Jeff, we are 11 different people/personalities here. It is absolutely normal that we all have different perspectives and for this reason, we should try to put our differences aside and understand why people act the way they do. It is a large group of people and it's not so easy to get along from the get go.

I might get annoyed by some, but at the same time, I am trying to respect their game. It's a mystery game, so the better they play their role, the more fun they have playing the game. I should maybe try and have some fun myself! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:18 am

Joaquin, are tribe allegiances still a thing this deep into the game, or now that you merged, is every man or woman for themselves? wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily put it as every man or woman out for themselves in a selfish light, but they will and do have that initial reaction to say "what's my next step, how will that further my chances of winning this game". I want to echo what Tyler said about a large group of 11 at merge, however Jeff we are indeed just that a large group of 11 at merge. Anything can happen, a lot has happened. You never know what actually happened in peoples head while we were all split into two tribes. Um, I think at this point, people are not only happy to make merge, but we all be a damn fool if we didn't say that we all didn't want to win and will do everything possible to do so. I hope Honor and Integrity play a huge role in the choices we all make at this point. I am just happy to make it thus far. If I leave tonight, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:04 am

Heat on you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:27 am

Honor and Integrity I love you
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Ok, if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....

*no one stands up*

Ok. Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

That's 5 votes Heidi

Sixth vote

Spoiler:

Seventh vote

Spoiler:

Eighth vote

Spoiler:

Ninth vote

Spoiler:

Tenth vote

Spoiler:

That's 5 votes Heidi, 5 votes  Tasha. One vote left.........

Last vote

Eighth person voted out and the first member of the jury.......

Spoiler:

You need to bring me your torch.

Tasha, the tribe has spoken.

Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe Tasha-fox-voted-out-survivor-cagayan-cbs

Time for you to go.

Well it appeared after this vote, that there are 2 solid voting blocs in this game, and one of them came out on top this round. But if there's one major rule about Survivor, it is to never get too confident. Grab your torches and head back to camp. I'll see you tonight for your next immunity challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:45 pm

sorry Tash. I hate idols a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Bye Tasha! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Bye tasha
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Bye Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:22 pm

All of this Heidi! jealousy is a sad, sad thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe   Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #8: Merged Tribe
Page 1 of 1