Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Tyler it is. I think you're good. Heidi/Matt/you/me for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

Heidi <3 keep trying joaq though.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 am

This is what I was going to post 3 in a row but I need to calm down Sad save it for when she fires back.

Jefra, what were you going to do if you succeeded in getting me out with Lisa/Tyler? Was it that you were going to try to pull in Joaquin for a foursome to take out Matt, Jay, and Heidi? I think i figured out that you were the one they were talking about when that blindside was supposed to happen. someone was just itching for a blindside, remember that day guys? But I wouldn't do it cause it was Matt. I thought it was Joaquin floating the idea around but it was Jefra. Neleh just wouldn't tell me cause Lisa and Jefra were still in the game together.

~~~~
i apologize for getting loud boys but I'm not going down without a fight and i know this girl has been being sneaky pretty much, since the merge. She just didn't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:02 am

Sugar, you've officially replaced Morgan!!! Very Happy

It's ok to get loud too. Say what you wanna say.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:36 am

I got this! Very Happy you're my boys and I'm not ready to leave you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:19 am

get ahold of me in the morning boys.
I prefer jefra more, Heidi winning the necklace complicates things but I think jefras better at challenges. but like I said to matt, my plans go with you guys. Jefra and the rest aren't in my final plans so I don't care which name we write down of the other 2 options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3