Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 pm

bounce

^Always wanted to use that one!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:04 pm

That reminds me of some super excited children I see at the mall yelling at their parents when they don't get the exact toy they have asked for! haha
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:43 pm

ok, I am guessing Heidi or Matt will be the target if Penner wins immunity. If they want to take me out, can you throw Lisa's name there (and mention you know she has the idol, but keep your source secret Wink ) ?

Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Yep I got you. I will shoot it down anytime I hear your name.

Penner PMd me asking to vote Heidi already. I haven't heard other names yet.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Will you throw someone else's name out there if my name comes up too?

And do we want to figure out possibly voting together this time or just see how it goes? It's hard to tell what people want to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:39 pm

I will most definitely throw other people's names cause I want us to go far in this game. (and if Joaquin wants to join, he's more than welcome)
I don't see myself casting a vote against you in this game, so if the side you choose to vote for does not include voting me out, (you can vote out Heidi, Neleh, Lisa, whoever you want) you must vote whatever is best for your game! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 pm

You are the sweetest person ever. I feel the same about you! We will still both go far together regardless. I'm not sure what I'm going to vote yet. You vote what's best for you too.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:18 am

Congrats on immunity!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:30 am

thanks! Penner told us (the former brains tribe) that it was you who had informed him of the plan before the challenge, but he didn't want to put you in danger by exposing your name in the open area.

He is pretty disappointed Sugar lied to him, I think they trusted each other a lot. Or he did and she was just trying to survive another round.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:34 am

He told some beauties I said that too. I'm in a rough spot right now. :/ No one has been saying your name at all and I've been doing my best to keep it that way! I hope Penner didn't use that to get votes against me.

I keep hearing Sugar lied hard and her and Penner I think were aligned since day 1....when we tribe swapped I was working with both!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:39 am

He didn't say it as a bad thing, he was bumped that you were not there to show everyone that he was telling the truth and that Sugar said bad things about the beauties. Your name, Joaquin's and Jefra are not heard in a negative light

Lisa seems to be trusting Jefra, so Jefra told her that she is the target and Lisa is planning to use the idol to save herself. I think it will be a stupid move from her part, cause you guys would never target her over Penner or me, but she trusts Jefra, so if her mission was to create chaos in Lisa's head, it is accomplished!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:45 am

Thanks for that info. You're not in a negative light either. Everyone likes you but ppl think you have the idol even tho we all heard Lisa. :/

I didn't realize Jefra told her that. This vote is going to be weird but soon you and me need to start voting together!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:51 am

In that case, do you think it's a good idea for Lisa to play that idol tonight, even if it's a useless move? It would be nice if she used it on Penner for example and we voted out Matt, but she can't see straight, so I can't ask her to use it on him...

I think next time I will have to vote with you guys. I will probably be targeted if I don't win immunity, so you, Joaquin and I need to come up with something if we are still in agreement (I am, but it's the two of you who need to help me cause you are in power right now)
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:59 am

I think in your case regardless it's best for her idol to come out tonight cuz then you won't be on anyone's radar. No paranoia or mistrust will exist. Then yes, you me and JQ can just start voting together!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:37 am

Don't want to say this in the room in case JQ thinks we are too close, but I believe beauty is all gonna be on near the deadline and finalize then. I'm not sure where it'll fall cuz I missed side convos last night. I promise I'm not just saying that too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:58 am

Oh, OK, no problem

I trust you so I believe you are not just saying that. I would also like it if you guys didn't tell the beauties what Lisa's plan is
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:21 pm

I won't.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:32 am

Looks like it's going to be Penner...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:01 pm

OK, I got that from you and Jefra, so even though I don't trust Jefra, I know you are telling me the truth, so I feel safer. If I am gone this round, please make it far with Joaquin, you guys are the best team mates anyone could ever imagine! <3
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Do you have time to do this puzzle? The best solution is for you to kill it!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 pm

I am trying it right now! Hopefully there are no puzzle geniuses in this game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:25 pm

I'm hearing so much different stuff dude. I'm not sure how to get Matt to idol either :/ He seems confident he's safe.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Jefra Bland wrote:
It will be interesting to see Matt at the end though if he gets there.  He has a lot of people fooled based on his overall activity and good challenge presence, but behind the scenes he trusts me and Jay way too much and I think that will be the death of him.  

The people who are just blindly voting with beauty are the people he needs to be sticking with, but instead he is voting Sugar with you/me/Lisa/Jay.  

Bad move on his part honestly.  
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't disagree with her. Sugar is insanely loyal to Matt from conversations I've had so it'd be a dumb move for him. Do you still not speak with him at all?

I think people are giving Matt too much credit for being a good player, so he's won some challenges and found the idol. He's been lucky to be in a majority alliance that will be disintegrating shortly so you/me/JQ can run with this haha.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Yeah, I haven't spoken to him or Heidi. I don't know, but a final 3 with these two and Sugar would be the worst thing ever. I know nothing about their game and I despise Sugar so much for all those lies...

I like the fact that he finds Lisa ungrateful because of that challenge thing she did. She should have at least said thanks, now she'd have so many options
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next