Share | 

Your Confessional Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Quote :
well based on the schedule, we have individual challenges from now on. So thinking we definitely need to get rid of a big threat.

Cliff, honey, is there something wrong? Out of everyone left in the tribe, I am clearly the biggest threat... Lisa is a threat because of the idol, Neleh is non-existent, Jefra is immune and Joaquin is not nearly as threatening as I am?!?

Ok, yes, let's cast our vote against Tyler
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Quote :
I look at Jefra, Neelah, Tyler, Cliff and Lisa and think we are BATIN.

If she ever gets a vote written like that, we'll know who was it!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Merge!

And since I have no idea if I will make it much further than this round, I can make a trust list: the people on top are the people I trust the most. If there is a line, it means there is a certain amount of not as much trust as with the people above them

Joaquin
Jay

I have rooms with both of them and I have shared info with both, so I trust them equally (Joaquin has this dramatic flare which I enjoy so I place him higher cause he is such a diva)

Lisa
Neleh
; another duo I'm close to: I wish Neleh was a bit more active and I wish Lisa was a bit more realistic. Neither is willing to sacrifice for each of us, so I don't like that.
Tasha: Latasha Fox is quiet and has sent me 3 pm's. She seems willing to work with me but she is Penner's little bitch apparently.

Penner seems to be playing a hard game. Luckily he won immunity and put a huge target on his back so hopefully he'll eliminate himself soon. He pushed towards keeping Cliff but didn't even manage to get rid of Heidi, so he's not as great as he'd like to seem.

Sugar and I have a love relationship, though she doesn't seem too active. She has too much power in her hands right now which is alarming, hopefully she'll choose the smart way to play it out! And what's smarter than going with your Brain, Tyler?

Jefra is up to no good. She had a back up plan yesterday and she hasn't contacted me yet, so I guess she is working with the enemy, aka, former meanies Beauties

Matt is known for his good challenge skills and he is annoying cause he keeps showing off how well he can handle the forum. He definitely has experience around here... So this means he has experience playing in general and he is a huge threat!

Notice the huge gap

Heidi... OMG... That obnoxious bitch! Someone please shut her up, hit her on the head with a shovel,cut her diligently in pieces and use the shovel to open a hole and bury her in Arizona where she can be used to fertilize the land. She is so annoying and at the same time she seems to be quite good at playing the game. I naturally want her out.

P.S.: I won't tell anyone, but since they didn't make jury, so me knowing that won't affect anything, but was Cliff Jesse? My guess is it was him or Matt, but if it's Jesse I should expect him calling me out when the episodes are aired. And also you guest judged in his idol game, so it makes a bit of sense! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:04 am

This group with Neleh, Lisa, Tasha and Sugar is such a stupid idea. Who included zero-presence Tasha? And why is Penner not included in that?

The Beauties have a group all for their own, why can't we have one as well? These people are annoying me greatly...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:41 am

Actually, Sugar's words about opening a new room reminded me of a dream I had this morning with you telling me off about the rooms I have here, that I should be careful because I'm reaching the limits and stuff like that! haha!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Tasha leaving (I think she was Turner or mrduckbear) leaves us thinking that the spy in our case is stupid Sugar.

From the length of the answers and the lies, it must be Rachael. I am angry and sad that we lost a number and if I had Rachael in front of me, I'd slap her, even if she's not Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Jefra must be a real Rachel Reilly fan. And apparently she's sneaky too! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:39 am

Jeff can I have a room with Jay and Joaquin please?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:10 pm

If my posts here annoy you or if you would like me to write more, please let me know. I am having fun being in this game, so I would like you to have good episode material.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:20 pm

lol they dont annoy me. and at least you're writing something Razz

just write more confessionals about the game itself and not trying to guess who everyone is. i mean, dont stop doing that too, it's fun to read lol but cant really use those for episodes
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Not official submission, just initial research:

Quote :
-An animal

Ailuropoda melanoleuca (Giant panda - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_panda)
Arachnocampa luminosa (New Zealand glowworm - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnocampa_luminosa)

-A fruit

Averrhoa carambola (Carambola, aka starfruit - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carambola)

-The name of a Pokemon:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_name

Amaura
Alakazam

-A Survivor IMDb player from seasons 1-60 (as their username appears in the OP, I dont care if anyone has changed names since then, pick someone as they appear in the OP):
http://imdbprofile.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=official&action=display&num=1214151435

AStarkRedDeath (50)
Alaina-24 (50)
Alaina-21 (Survivor LVII)
asharifa24 (58)

-The name of a mystery CHARACTER that anyone has played as in any Mystery game (Survivor/Big Brother/etc etc). Please only use games that can be found in the OP:

Angela Franklin (played by ItsHarleyBitch) SURVIVOR IMDB 39: Crystal Lake
Arya Stark (DubyaCeeDubya - Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 4: Game of Thrones
Arya Stark (StraightLoonie) CaptainJimmy's Survivor 3: Mystery HBO
Argiris Karras (horrorfan45) CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IMDB: All-Stars
Anna Faris (Choco_Manson) CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IMDB: All-Stars
Adam Jasinski (JB_is_awesome) MYSTICAL BIG BROTHER IMDB 2: A Journey to the Center of the Earth

-A Survivor US player (nicknames do not count. So nothing like BOSTON Rob or Chicken or Coach)

Alex Angarita
Aras Baskauskas
Alicia Calaway
Abi-Maria Gomes
Anna Khait
Amanda Kimmel
Ashley Massaro
Amy O'Hara
Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz
Alicia Rosa
Andrew Savage

-A Big Brother US or Canada player (only from the English Canadian version, the one hosted by Arisa Cox)

Adam Jasinski
Alex Coladonato
Amanda Craig
Amanda Hansen
Amanda Zuckerman
Ashlea Evans
Andrew Monaghan
Aneal Ramkissoon
Anuj ‘AJ’ Burman
Arlie Shaban

-The name of an 80's song (as part of an album released between January 1980 and December 1989) The song must be in English!

All the Way from America - Joan Armatrading
Any way you want it – Journey
Abacab – Genesis
All those years ago – George Harrison
And the bands played on – Saxon
Abracadabra – Steve Miller Band
Against All Odds – Take a look at me now – Phil Collins
Almost Paradise – Mike Reno & Ann Wilson
Alone Again – Dokken
Along Comes a woman – Chicago
Ammonia Avenue – The alan parsons Project
Animal (f—k like a beast) – W.A.S.P.
A Man could go quite mad – Cast of Drood
A Man of great promise – The Style Council
All I need is a miracle – Mike + the mechanics
Alexander the Great – Iron Maiden
Always with me, always with you – Joe Satriani
Antarctica – Al Stewart

Question:
mystery CHARACTER: Is Anna Faris, or Adam Jasinksi a character? Like, do you mean they have to be fictitious or a character means it's someone else they pretend to be for the game?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Yea it can be someone they pretend to be in a mystery game. Like, Tyler Fredrickson would be a totally acceptable answer if the letter was T lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:28 pm

With Penner out, I am guaranteed a place in the final 8 (even a placement as 8th is a great honor since I was the strongest player post-merge so I expected to be the first one voted out) and one huge competitor in challenges is out! Hopefully I will be able to outlast Lisa as well.

My game should be quite transparent from the information I share with my closest allies, Joaquin and Jay.

I have an issue with Jay because he wants me out before final 3 (which makes sense cause he is intimidated), so my most trusted ally at this point is Joaquin
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:21 pm

I'm driving myself crazy with this puzzle!
a) if Arik is in the cast, he can easily beat me
b) if Matt is as experienced as I think he is, he can beat me too

My target is to complete it with a time below 10 minutes

I'm giving it two more shots and I will see if I can manage!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Does this count as a valid submission? I can remove my local hour if that helps, but I want to know if it fulfils the rules

9:59
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Yea this is a valid submission. This is it right? You cant submit again Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:52 pm

yes, but if you plan to post the pic, I will remove the hour and post it in tinypic or somewhere, if that's what you want

I have a fan fact: In ibb10, I was drank during the puzzle challenge, and I won it

Today I spent the entire day drinking, so I am naturally a bit drunk (I had so many beers, yikes!)

I hope I get to win! 9:59 is a nice time, unless there is some mastermind among these people!

If there's no further action required, I will go to bed now! Muchas gracias
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Yea you're fine. I am not posting the pics, just the time it took to complete if you win.

Good night! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Buenas noches, guapo! <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:07 am

*sets up camera right to his gorgeous face*

Me winning immunity at this stage of the game is amazing. Clearly Sugar and I are at war with each other, so make no mistake, she would DEFINITELY try to get rid of me if I didn't have that amazing necklace around my masculine neck.

Jefra tells us Sugar is the target, and quite honestly, I have no reason not to believe her, but even if she lies, then it's Lisa who will go, so the Beauty tribe will remain intact once again. After all, it's Matt's job and goal to Pagong us all, so what can you do, right?

Jay and Joaquin seem to wanna work with Jefra, which is OK, but we need to make sure that we share the truth and nothing but the truth with each other. I am very careful with what I am sharing with Lisa, Jefra and previously with Penner, putting all my trust (and my fate) in Jay and Joaquin's hands. I am convinced I cannot win the game, however, I have absolute faith that one of the two male J's makes it to the end.

If I am next, I will be happy, because also Tyler placed 7th in his season, so at least I could do him justice. It will suck if Lisa outlasts me, cause she is unbelievably stupid and wishy washy and the person behind her will be bragging about outlasting me, but at least 7th out of 18 is a place I am perfectly content with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:08 pm

The Brains have been picked one by one. It makes absolute sense. The beauties are put together in a tribe because they are charismatic people who get what they want by their charm. Can't really blame them.

Us brains never really stuck together and I was forced to forge alliances with two of the beauties.

I am glad I am the last Brain standing, it would be nice if I could outlast a few beauties or the lying back stabbing Brawn still remaining in the game, but yeah, making it this far is still an achievement!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:39 pm

one stupid mistake and my game is over... haha, that's me sticking to the rules/phrases of Suvivor!

Well, it was nice being here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:46 pm

If JQ doesn't win, I'm pretty sure Matt, Jefra, etc have given them their right input, so what's with all the acting?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:50 pm

I just love it when Joaquin wins! If I can't win, then he is the person I'm rooting for the most!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Quote :
Tyler, no immunity tonight. Have you already given up or are you still fighting for your chance to stay in this game? You are a very passionate player.

La passione cuore nel mio sangue! Very Happy

That was really nice and sweet of you, thank you! I will reply in the thread, but I'm glad I'm not seen as a boring player! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next