Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:14 am

Jonathan Penner wrote:
I WANNA KEEP PLAYING OKAY

and then tablets, word scramblers on the way from work...

I'm so back stabbed if she finds out who I am and decides to go after me...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:17 am

I reached out to Cliff today, in case he gets to stay in the game. If he survives elimination, it's good to have reached out to as many people as possible in order to guarantee some safety after the swap is here.

Also, I have a suggestion for the episodes, but I don't know how realistic that is. Could you maybe remove the post count from each person's profile and also from the members list? I don't know how many rooms there are already, however, I think that many people who have played before might not want to have a room because of the increased post count. That sucks, but for episodes it would be nice to have as many rooms as possible
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 am

Good idea. Done. lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:43 am

Thanks, you're the best!

Can I have a room with Joaquin please?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Sugar Kiper wrote:
I know Sad
Good luck with Cliff. he played his idol so that's good but I could never get a good read on him on brawn. plus he lied 2 votes in a row. but he's always a vote if you need him! I am glad I'm where I'm at cause Matt and Penner and Tasha yah. You seem like the quiet "leader" over there so I bet you'll be ok. See you at the merge hopefully. <3

Boring Tyler running things! <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Cliff wrote:
Nope. These people have been lying to me the whole game.

Well, if you played your idol, you should be worried, Mr. Robinson
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Cliff wrote:
Looks like we're tribemates. You in a good position within this tribe? I'm definitely willing to work with you

Seriously, this guy's pm's are so creepy and awful

I get severe
Spoiler:
vibes and I think we need to cut him, especially since he no longer has an idol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:
haha! good looking out cliff. what you eating jefra? I'm baking some chops and fetticuni alfredo and a slice of red-velvet cheesecake.

LMAO, ok, if you say so!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
I never cried Heidi Laughing I could really care less if post counts show. If you go to the main screen and you scroll all the way down to where you see groups. Just click a group and you will see the post counts.
Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Round 9

Tyler vs. Matt

"Born this Way" is the title of a song/album by which American female singer? (stage name)

This was a gift for all these nice times I want to send Gaga in Idol songs and never get the chance to because people hate her
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Quote :
Tyler, tonight you guys had a nice comeback there in the challenge but at the end, it came down to that last round and having an inactive on your team. Is the vote going to be as easy as it seems? Or is anyone going to be surprised by this?

lol, had probst made that question in TC, people would talk about production interefering with the game! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER? I will post a generic, boring Tyler answer!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:12 pm

havent you watched the show lately? Probst pretty much set Jenny up for that meltdown with his question lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 pm

I'm not some kind of genius mastermind, but Neleh and Lisa are real fucktards! If that means fucking retards. How did they make it to the brain tribe again?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Tyler Fredrickson wrote:
I guess if it's not this time, Cliff/Morgan will be out next time. So it's only a matter of time

Rereading this, I wrote three times the word time in a limited amount of time.

Matt is scary. And he has forum experience. I was thinking he might be switza, but then again he did his survivor game in proboards, so it shouldn't be him.

I guess he can be Nat/Mel or Kathy. I think generally Nat plays a more utr game, so I'm probably thinking it's Kathy, so we need to be careful, though I completely adore her

And Heidi is so annoying. Ugh, stfu, dude, you're not even that funny
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:47 am

I realize the time changed in NYC, but did this happen for all of US? In Europe it's changing in two weeks, but right now, how does it work with the rest of the world? (mainly US of course)
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:07 am

I think it's all of the US except for the states of Arizona and Hawaii and some other territories. So the time changed where I am too, in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:10 pm

Jeff wrote:
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....

*Cliff looks at Jefra*

*Joaquin looks at Tyler*

*Tyler looks at me*

One hottie looking at another! <3
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Quote :
what if this first individual challenge has a twist? What if we all play individually, but go to tribal where each tribe will vote someone out besides the two people winning immunity?

You know nothing, Tyler Snow
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:17 am

If that is the case, then I think I will be safe, but I have to try and get that immunity. That will definitely put a target on my back but if there are 12-2=10 people left in the game, all I need is one more round to make kit in the jury, assuming there is a 7-people jury and a final 2.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 pm

The blonde bimbo within me wants to know: Now it is 8:02 pm ET, right?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Yes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Bands that Henry likes! I think I have a good chance in this!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:52 pm

NO QUESTION FOR ME AT TRIBAL??? AND THEN PEOPLE ACCUSE POOR SEXY TYLER OF BEING BORING??????????
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:53 pm

lol sorry! I asked you one last time! Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:55 pm

haha, no problem! It's true that I need to be more active for the episodes!

Ugh, Cliff is unbearable! Why would anyone choose such an awful character and why would he be so awful to people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next