Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 3 (Adam)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 3 (Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3 (Adam)   Episode 3 (Adam) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 pm

So much for sitting back and following orders. We lose the challenge which may or may not be my fault for sending the wrong answers and then having to re-send. I'd like to think it was Sugar's fault for taking so long to send her answers and letting Jon know.

So Sugar immediately throws Jon as the next target. No surprise. I'm just not seeing why he is such a huge threat. I think Jon is better in challenges and we need to win. There will be player swapping soon. Can't be down to 2 or 3 people at a swap.

I try to plant some seeds in John's head. And Jon will do whatever to stay alive. I think the 3 of us are voting Sugar (good riddance) but I can totally see this coming back to bite me and I go home. Of course I always feel that way.

The problem is Natalie doesn't talk to me and now I'm blindsiding her ally. But I can say John was the one who suggested it. Jon wanted Natalie out. John said Sugar. I agreed with whatever.

I like these games so much better when I just win challenges and don't have to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 3 (Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 (Adam)   Episode 3 (Adam) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:35 pm

So Sugar just me this eerie message:
Quote :
I just want this vote to be over. longest tribal wait ever. we should talk after we see where this vote goes ok? talk to you later
I'm not sure what to think of that. In my paranoid mind, it sounds like "hey I'll explain why we voted you out."
Back to top Go down

Episode 3 (Adam)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyogre's Mystery Survivor :: Confessionals :: Cliff Robinson-
Jump to: