Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 3 (Cliff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 3 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3 (Cliff)   Episode 3 (Cliff) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:34 pm

Denise is gone and voted me, so not upset to see her out of here.

Now to see where we go from here. Are Natalie, John and Sugar a good group to keep together? Or should I focus on getting John Jon into a guys alliance?
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 3 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 (Cliff)   Episode 3 (Cliff) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:54 pm

That challenge failed. Did Sugar totally mess that up? Seems like it took forever for her to post she sent. I wonder if she intended to lose cause she wants Jon out.

John C not being here could make him a target too. So much for a guys alliance if my boys are the targets.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 3 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 (Cliff)   Episode 3 (Cliff) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Immediately Sugar baby wants Jon gone. She think he's shady. Either I'm blind or he hasn't really done anything wrong. I think she's the shady one. Let's see what Uncle Cliffy can do about this.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 3 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 (Cliff)   Episode 3 (Cliff) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Sugar Jon John they all crazy. Sugar says vote Jon but tell Jon to vote John. Jon says vote Natalie and Sugar saying vote John. John just napping or something. Natalie doesn't talk to me so who knows what she wants. All I think I know is that nobody is targeting me.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Episode 3 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 (Cliff)   Episode 3 (Cliff) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:08 pm

After more conversations with these crazy people, I know 1 thing:

Someone about to get blindSIDED. Hopefully not me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 3 (Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 (Cliff)   Episode 3 (Cliff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 (Cliff)
Page 1 of 1