Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)

Go down 
+2
Natalie Anderson
Jeff Probst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) E2tv82

Brawn tribe, sorry to see you here again. Tonight's challenge tested team work more than anything, and sadly you came up short.

Jon, what do you think went wrong tonight? All tribes only had 4 people participating, so it should have been an even field.

John, you were not here tonight, are you worried that it might be you going home?

Natalie, I am sure the talk of a swap has come up at some point in strategy conversations? Are you guys worried about it?

Cliff, what does this tribe need to do to become stronger and avoid another loss tomorrow?

Ok guys, it is now time to vote. Deadline will be tomorrow, Wednesday @8pm ET/5pm PT. Try to vote as soon as you can so I can post tribal fast.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:53 am

Quote :
Natalie, I am sure the talk of a swap has come up at some point in strategy conversations? Are you guys worried about it?

I don't think anyone wants to think about it. We are like a little family and I don't think any of us want to separate. But, the possibility is looming and I'm definitely worried.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:06 am

I was also worrying about the swap. if it's anything like Cagayan I bet they could want to use us. they don't have A lot of chemistry, Brains and Beauty in the posts. I have faith. even tho I wasn't asked a question you know I had to add something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 am

Of course I am worried I may go home. I've given people a reason to vote me out. I can only try to stay in the game.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:50 am

Cliff, what does this tribe need to do to become stronger and avoid another loss tomorrow?

I think we've all chipped in on the challenges so nobody necessarily holding us back on that end. Even though we've all missed or had to leave quickly at a challenge, everyone has contributed. Unfortunately the last couple times, our contribution as a whole wasn't good enough. But there isn't 1 person who we can say is obviously weighing us down at challenges.

As someone who played in...erm I mean...someone who watched a lot of basketball, you got to trust each member of the team to hit a shot when called on. I think everyone here is capable of that.
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:54 pm

I think we were just slower at getting online tonight and submitting then the other tribes were because I thought we were quick.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Let's just win the next challenge guys. These tribals and waiting on results are killing me.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:20 pm

Same Cliff. Let's let someone else enjoy it lol
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:21 pm

All votes are in. I'll go tally the votes, and post tribal in the next 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:22 pm

*intense music beings playing as the camera zooms in on all 5 of us individually*
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:36 pm

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....

*Natalie looks at John*

*John looks at Sugar*

*Sugar stares at me like she wants me*

* Cliff and Jon look at Natalie*

*no one stands up*

Ok.
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately, I'll read the votes.....

First vote....

Spoiler:

Second vote....

Spoiler:

Third vote....

Spoiler:

Fourth vote...

Spoiler:

That's two votes John, two votes Sugar, one vote left....

Fifth vote....

Third person voted out of Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty.....

Spoiler:

You need to bring me your torch.

John, the tribe has spoken.

Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) NVjVOUf

Time for you to go.

Well,  tonight's vote proves that all 4 of you are here to play. It was a crazy blindside and now who knows what will happen next. Grab your torches and head back to camp.

Immunity challenge later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Quote :
Sugar stares at me like she wants me*

I cackled.

Bye John Sad
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Interesting. I knew someone would be getting blindsided.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:52 pm

I think only one of us knew exactly what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Feel free to clue me in on who that 1 person was.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Well it wasn't me, as I had no idea Sugar was getting any votes.
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Well that wasn't shocking. Nothing personal Sugar, you just seemed all over the place.

It was nice playing with you guys. Good luck to all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Nothing personal John, you just seemed all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)   Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #3: Semangat Tribe (Brawn)
Page 1 of 1